Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Looks like Leo is gonna be busy for the rest of this weekend as he was for the start of the week. 

Thanks @Lilja K, @akatosh, @kayy, @TheMisterMass, and @oxford25 for the articles, pictures, and info within the pictures.

@Mirella, my outlook for the film 🎥 is relatively the same, but what I can say is I love its take on morality. Most of Leonardo's films 🎥 cover that dichotomous topic of right and wrong. Much like Titanic 🚢 this film covers the selfishness and/or negligence of a small some, and the effects upon the innocent multitudes. Leonardo is a man of reprieve and rehabilitation.  

This Boy's Life

What's Eating Gilbert Grape

Basketball Diaries

Total Eclipse

Man in the Iron Mask

The Beach 

The list is continuous. But just for the sake of message offered by DLU, it would be fine to see it victory what it has been offered. 

I think Cate B's input of "he has to transgress so we can come together in the end" changed it for me. Things need to get really bad before it even can get better. 

Randall just annoyed me the first time but the movie was better the second time I watched it. 🌞

Random 🔀 screenshots of a very graceful optic. But this antiquated phone 📱 suffers antiquated consequences. My phone simply does not do what the others can. 

826607873_Screenshot_20220213-0728232.thumb.png.13772c9b02b8a61178c4d0b7ae1e189a.png

1344887476_Screenshot_20220213-0728452.thumb.png.0789eae800c6f4937d385d3c366195ba.png

684081343_Screenshot_20220213-0729022.thumb.png.4f5cc9bb9836b9efeff46c4fcbbfc3e2.png

485425675_Screenshot_20220213-0729342.thumb.png.c151a08416a9418e1b312c9082aaa7ea.png

Yep, I perceive most fans peg the vibe of DLU as the unofficial Titanic 🚢  Twin. @Mirella

From NY Post sighting of Leo & Kevin at Super Bowl party

On Saturday, Michael Rubin hosted his annual Fanatics bash at 3Labs in Culver City, where guests including Travis Scott, Kevin Hart, Shaquille O’Neal, Eli Manning, Charlie & Dixie D’Amelio, Robert Kraft and many more mingled as Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat performed.

Spies told Page Six that Leonardo DiCaprio quietly snuck into the party and hung out in the VIP section with his p—y posse pal Kevin Connolly.

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Why is page six always using the term p---y posse to describe Leo and his friends lately? Is that their code for a group of singles? 😅

Gosh I see hints everywhere 🙈

giphy.thumb.gif.39c7cc1c5fa3244b4d583c3fd0dcc290.gif

If I were Leo, I will take this stupidity to the court!

This is unacceptable and disrespectable term for women in general and for Leo and his friends too!!

So disgusting!🤢

45 minutes ago, Magical said:

If I were Leo, I will take this stupidity to the court!

This is unacceptable and disrespectable term for women in general and for Leo and his friends too!!

So disgusting!🤢

Completely agree, it's ridiculous. Leo himself already said he would never say that. 

9 hours ago, oxford25 said:

We can see the 'angle' the NY Post reporter is going with tomorrow via her tweet

Yes, but the statement is just as flat as her text states, "Leonardo DiCaprio is seated between two blondes..." The mountains 🗻 people make out of molehills. 😶