Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you Ox for all the great content :D Leo looking good in grey again :thumbsup: :chicken::chicken:

8 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Marinebing

For sure I think  this video shows Leo taking a pix with you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmuLJlnbAx4

@marinebing So awesome! See him holding onto your note :heart: 

I joined my friend this morning at the Bristol Hotel cause she forgot her phone battery in my bag yesterday and she needed it for a press conference there. I got into the hotel and Leo was in front of me sipping coffe with his friends haha

I didn't snap a picture cause he was wearing a cap and we all know he likes his privacy :) 

9 minutes ago, marinebing said:

I joined my friend this morning at the Bristol Hotel cause she forgot her phone battery in my bag yesterday and she needed it for a press conference there. I got into the hotel and Leo was in front of me sipping coffe with his friends haha

I didn't snap a picture cause he was wearing a cap and we all know he likes his privacy :) 

How cool is that!!! I can only repeat YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!!

According to this Leo has to be in switzerland today:

http://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2016/sessions/the-22nd-annual-crystal-awards

1 hour ago, marinebing said:

Aw thats awesome! I wonder if he saw you he probably would have remembered you :hehe:

According to this Leo was at the club again last night with Rih after his premiere:

Thoughts in GD thread :p:p 

Another Leo /Paris restaurant pix

Enzed

Tks for Rolling Stone mag pix :)

Barbie

Tks for pix (new to me as well ) , as well as, all the wonderful vids :)

Marinebing

So glad that was YOU that I thought I saw in video :heart:

Thanks for sharing sighting of Leo earlier today as well

Kat

Tks for news regarding Leo/Paris/club last night :)

Jade

Great news that Leo has won yet another critics group award ; that brings his performance wins  voted on by critic groups   to a  tally of   20   :excited::excited:

Also , tks, for news of climate meeting that Leo might attend

via gettyimages

US actor Leonardo DiCaprio delivers a speech after he was awarded during the 22nd Annual Crystal Awards at the opening of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos on January 19, 2016. More than 40 heads of states and governments attend the WEF in Davos, which this year is focused on 'mastering the fourth Industrial Revolution,' organisers said.

kkePa4pI.jpg EVMYftlj.jpg KsMCCjhZ.jpg aaDtMavl.jpg WaoOHmkj.jpg uMdh7Ip3.jpg xhNMsL9C.jpg bHia47Q2.jpg qHhCq9K4.jpg EBx4codI.jpg 4QXs0lwE.jpg sxzFnmAe.jpg