Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Mz-Linz

Tks for great Leo/SNL tumblrs from Dannyarchers :)

ByPrincess

Glad you finally got to see Monsieur Candie ; agree he is evil but wonderful performance :)

Tks for Miami tweets : I noticed the one tweeter said they were at some type of event , and Leo was sitting three seats down from her , hope she eventually tweets what event it was

Ok.. girls I saw Django... Finally!!!

I loved the movie. Completely entertaining ... everything I expected from a Tarantino film. Although I had to cover the eyes in some scenes. But definitively is in my top 4 of Tarantino movies (Just because Kill Bill and Pulp fiction will be always on top) :hehe:

Definitely what I loved the most and enjoy from the movie: Monsieur Calvin Candie and the soundtrack ... OMG I didn't stop laughing every time I heard the music according to the situation. And hip hop style music in a old western movie. LOL I'm dying .... Tarantino man you're the best. lol (Although his cameo ... Whyyyyyy????)

Jamie Foxx performance goes unnoticed compared to the others that were great and excellent!!! Samuel, Waltz and Leo. Waltz is great but what I enjoyed most (a lot more) was Leo's performance as Calvin. Oh god! I must say that I was fascinated by the man ...

I laughed, love him, hate him, love him again, god I want to be his sister, gross when he rub the blood on Kerry's face, well done he wanted to get back at those two who wanted to f*ck him, noooo why he died ... Who gives a f about Django and his wife. Revived Calvin. That is how he kept me interested.

Stupid academy for not recognize this performance :ninja:

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lopez soak up SoBe

Leonardo DiCaprio was seen dining with his family Friday night at Bianca at the Delano. The group of four was seen enjoying conversation and relaxing well into the night. DiCaprio is here for his annual mother/son bonding trip with mom Irmelin. According to our spies, the actor was seen around the Delano’s pool, sushi bar and beach club “relaxing and having family/mom time.” He was also seen Saturday night having “friend” time at Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau before heading into LIV.

Cameron Diaz, dressed in a short black lace dress, was spotted Sunday at Zuma dining with Naomi Campbell and friends. The “playful” group was seen stabbing into a 24-ounce bone-in ribeye. Seen Saturday night in the restaurant was Ivana Trump, sharing a casual meal with a friend.

Zach Braff, vacationing after the premiere of his play All New People at the Arsht Center, was seen Friday having a casual lunch with girlfriend Taylor Bagley poolside at the Delano Beach Club. After finishing his burger, Braff tweeted pictures of his pina colada.

Jennifer Lopez had dinner Saturday night with a group of friends including manager Benny Medina at CATCH at The James Royal Palm. Lopez was also seen Saturday at The Raleigh, hanging, we’re told, with her kids, a bodyguard and nanny.

Also at CATCH, actor Bryan Greenberg, in town shooting a TV pilot, with girlfriend/actress Jamie Chung and, separately, Braff and Bagley. Both couples later headed together to the hotel’s haute watering hole, SL Miami.

Nashville star Hayden Panettiere was here again, on Sunday, taking the VIP tour at Jungle Island with on-again boyfriend, boxer Wladimir Klitschko. According to our spies, she loved the capuchins and the Andean condor, while he was particularly “impressed with the Cassowary.”

Miami Heat coach Eric Spoelstra, N.Y. Jets player Braylon Edwards and ex-Miami Hurricane/current Carolina Panthers player Jon Beason were seen Sunday night watching football playoffs at Lucky Strike.

The Thursday night debut of Rec Room at the Gale South Beach’s BeachKred party celebrated LDV Miami Managing Partner Joshua Wagner’s birthday and featured music by DJ Maseo of De La Soul. Matisyahu, in town for a gig at the Fillmore, also stopped by and offered an impromptu performance while New York nightlife queen and LDV Brand Partner Amy Sacco partied alongside.

Calibi

Tks for South Beach /Leo article :)

After having read this article, and knowing that last year the only place we saw Leo with his mom was Miami, I am beginning to think that either Irmelin relocated to Miami , or she married and relocated with her husband to Miami

I recall last when we saw the pix of him with Irmelin during Dango film shoot, the article stated that Irmelin lived in Miami.

And at the time ,we thought it was a misprint, and that she was just visiting there , and since the location was not that far from NO , Leo decided to pop over and visit her while there.

Now I'm leaning toward thinking the article from last year had it right = Irmelin lives there now :)

Wijn

Glad you finally got to see Django ;enjoyed reading your thoughts on the movie :)

Osa

The instrumental Nicaragua is one of my faves off the Django soundtrack :)

When I looked up some information about it and its famed composer Jerry Goldsmith, I realized it was released years ago, but I never heard it to Django.

Every time I listen to it , I can see Calvin Candie riding up to Candyland just like Louis XIV returning to Versailles

Shirah

Yes, the Miami paps finally came through for us , tks !! :)

ByPrincess

As to Leo's hair , the back seems to be same length as GG , but he definitely cropped the top /sides to a more present day look ; he's looking good for sure :)

Girls, I saw Django and I LOVED the movie, It was very entairtaining and fun. :ddr: I think the whole cast was great, but Leo, oh Leo was TERRIFIC, the skull scene was incridibly fantastic, when he starts to scream it was soo scaring but amazing to watch that scene, it was completely mind blowing, I couldn't look somewhere else, I was hypnotized. :o Also loved his scenes with Samuel, great chemistry, I thought Leo was so funny in some scenes as well, I laughed so hard when he calls his sister, that was priceless. To resume, magnificent and magnetic performance by Leo. :clap:

As to the violence, didn't impressed me that much, I think I saw other movies much more violents than Django, the mandingo fighting scene was the only that shocked me a bit, hard to watch.