Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

He looks good in those new Miami pics! That shirt looks good on him :drool:

And in my opinion, I as well don't think its the same girl in the pool pic as the one who supposidly had dinner with leo :) Not only because she said she was shooting today but I also don't see a resemblace between the two ;)

And how could I forget...thank you ALL! :hug:

Thanks for the updates :flower:

loved the whole article, but this part in particular I adored the most :heart:

1. He plays hard to get. Even the most daring A-list actors can get hung up on making audiences like them; this year, for instance, Brad Pitt is huntingicon1.png zombies in World War Z, and Johnny Depp is revving up for another Pirates of the Caribbean sequel. DiCaprio has never begged us to love him. He'd rather play characters whose moral compass is a little out of whack, whether it's Gatsby, J. Edgar Hoover, or the double-crossing cop in The Departed. Maybe Leo's strategy is backfiring, because it makes us love him even more.

Happy New Year Ox, Fash, Kat, Nanda :wave:

Just to let you know Leo was in the fourth cut in the list of best dressed of 2012 by the London Telegraph panel. So thanks for your help.

Sad to see Posey, Geegine, Spanish Lover have checked out. :cry:

Sent you a PM Fash girl! Peace Out.

Hey there! I had a good new year, hope you had one as well :) And about the leo fashion thing....Am I the only one who thinks his style has majorly improved over this last year? I mean I love him fashionable or unfashionable :wub: But Its cool that hes picked up a sense of style, wearing some more fashion forward stuff ;)

It seems it will happen a new Holocaust as Leo will take a break from acting...people are so exaggerated! :p But I love that cause I can see how much our Leo is loved! :thumbsup:

Oxford...did you see me there taking those pics? :p

it looks like I was not the only one who saw Leo plane boring in the yacht Pics! :nicole:

Is it all getting a bit boring, Leo? DiCaprio looks disinterested as a bikini-clad Naomi Campbell chatters to him on a yacht