Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

jajajajajajaj Leo want Bar Back, well this is obvious the "Leo's source" is the same girl that did the tweet! :laugh:

well common is not the end of the world if Leo is unfaithful to Erin, I don't care, I'm not Leo's mom, I'm not Leo's friend, he is my favorite actor (probably my platonic love :wub: ) but taking this so serious about an actor is :alien:, and your right we aren't sure about anything, so the only thing that we can do is take this stuff with humor, and even sometimes we can get frustrated about his action ( I do a lot of time) I still love him very much, I admire him very much, probably he is not the perfect role model (I know that) I don't care, he is just a playful man, a womanizer YEAH it's obvious, but he always Will be my favorite ACTOR.

jajajajajajaj Leo want Bar Back, well this is obvious the "Leo's source" is the same girl that did the tweet! :laugh:

well common is not the end of the world if Leo is unfaithful to Erin, I don't care, I'm not Leo's mom, I'm not Leo's friend, he is my favorite actor (probably my platonic love :wub: ) but taking this so serious about an actor is :alien:, and your right we aren't sure about anything, so the only thing that we can do is take this stuff with humor, and even sometimes we can get frustrated about his action ( I do a lot of time) I still love him very much, I admire him very much, probably he is not the perfect role model (I know that) I don't care, he is just a playful man, a womanizer YEAH it's obvious, but he always Will be my favorite ACTOR.

What's happened with Bar and Leo last few days? Well I remember I had read the same things about Leo and Gisele,so. Anyways IIIIIIIIIF it's true, I think now it's impossible that they're be together again? Or girls imagine it's will be really weird. And like say osa,I'm not Leo mom or anything but you Leo's (private) life is a little mine sometimes ( that's so weird to saying ) so.

Ahh! Is not the time ( you know.. after a year of breaking up and him being in another relationship) when the press now say he hasn't forgotten his ex?? :nicole:

I need to work in a gossip magazine. Seems like easy work. :D

Anyway thanks for the article Kat .

Looking at the number of glasses on table, I would say he wasn't eating alone , infact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's already doing interviews we will see later as part of Gatsby/Django pr :)

ByPrincess

Yes, in the past I've read interviews that were done 6 - 9mths ahead , and with July almost at an end ,it's only 4mths before the magazines would go to press for December release ,and that's when Leo is only promotiing one film, this time he has pr to do for two films, and come August his time will be taken up with Wolf :)

:rofl: They always say that about the past girlfriend - that Leo is missing her so much etc etc. I'll believe it when I see him back with Bar. (which I wouldn't mind since their coloring is so similar that I think they'd make such gorgeous gorgeous children lmfao, not that the same coloring is needed in parents...cause hey, I'm biracial myself... but...Leo and Bar babies would be sickeningly gorgeous.)

ByPrincess

Yes, in the past I've read interviews that were done 6 - 9mths ahead , and with July almost at an end ,it's only 4mths before the magazines would go to press for December release ,and that's when Leo is only promotiing one film, this time he has pr to do for two films, and come August his time will be taken up with Wolf :)

Neon you want me to lose the sight?? :persuazn: I had to putt on zoom the screen to read what the small letters said :laugh:

btw Call me optimistic but I really believed those rumors that Leo was planning to convert to Judaism to marry Bar ... It wasn't fair they play with my little heart :cry2:

I read this, but the source doesn't seem reliable... so, I don't know, we have to wait ;).

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LEONARDO DICAPRIO AT BOOTSY BELLOWS

HOLLYWOOD SIGHTINGS

Leonardo DiCaprio, Kevin Connolly, Kellan Lutz, Lindsay Lohan, Lukas Haas, and Jenny McCarthy were among the celebrities partying to the sounds of DJ Politik at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood. Leo, Kevin, and Lukas were hanging together and David Arquette was entertaining the crowd and performing with a marionette and dancing alongside a life-size dancing champagne bottle.