Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I hate tabloids <_<. They did a story on J. Edgar, but the call is: Leonardo DiCaprio is gay! :shock:

I can with that? WTF? :angry: :yuckky: Who read only the call will think what?

Oh, the article is German: LINK

No, it's not German but it's Dutch.

It's from a ridicoulous gossip-magazine who dares to call themselves a newspaper :/

But they are not writing Leo is gay, but just that his character is gay :p

But it doesn't matter, no one takes 'de Telegraaf' seriously..

Like some dutch guy said;

'Everyone who reads de Telegraaf should be put together, and we shuild build a 30m wall around it' :rofl:

never seen this vid too! seems that's Titanic making of :p

60ddf33838ac.gif 242523865f95.gif

358de73e9037.gif efb7556ceba3.gif

leobsession

I have this on dvd :D

It's from the titanic-deluxe edition :)

Does anyone know any way to get it on BZ?

aw that's so cool!

I know easiest way :laugh: upload on YouTube :blush:

But how do I get it from dvd to youtube?? :p

oops! :p you can't get it to PC ?? :blush: like copy/paste doesn't work ?? :blush:

Yeah!!!! :hell yea!: Django News :chicken: :dance:

Samuel L. Jackson Prepares for Django Unchained

Production is scheduled to start in the very near future on Django Unchained, which is set for release on December 25, 2012. Actor Samuel L. Jackson took advantage of his new, verified Twitter account to send out a photo showing himself during a wig fitting for this new Western. Take a look at the photo below

http://www.movieweb.com/news/samuel-l-jack...jango-unchained

Another article

is for Unchained

As in Django Unchained. Having taken on crime dramas, martial arts movies and war epics, Tarantinio’s hopping genres again to make this dusty Western.

Except he’s calling it a ‘Southern’, because Django will transplant Western tropes to the deep south, where Leonardo DiCaprio’s antagonist enslaves Jamie Foxx’s Django.

“I want to do movies that deal with America's horrible past with slavery and stuff but do them like spaghetti westerns, not like big issue movies,” the director says.

“I want to do them like they're genre films, but they deal with everything that America has never dealt with because it's ashamed of it. But I can deal with it all right, and I'm the guy to do it."

Read more: The A-Z Of Quentin Tarantino: is for Unchained | TotalFilm.com

Read: http://www.totalfilm.com/features/the-a-z-...s-for-unchained

Can't wait to see Leo working with tarantino. the Movie sounds GREAT!!!

Fan's video of Leo and Gisele at 2005 Oscars

It sure would be nice to be able to see handsome Leo on that Oscar red carpet again :)

Thanks a lot Oxford. Really cute.

And tks by_princess for the news about Django. I'm also very excited about this movie. The mix Leo and Tarantino, cannot go wrong.

No, it's not German but it's Dutch.

It's from a ridicoulous gossip-magazine who dares to call themselves a newspaper :/

But they are not writing Leo is gay, but just that his character is gay :p

But it doesn't matter, no one takes 'de Telegraaf' seriously..

Like some dutch guy said;

'Everyone who reads de Telegraaf should be put together, and we shuild build a 30m wall around it' :rofl:

Hm, I thought it was German :blush:. I was furious because many people were tweeting this article, with the headline 'Leonardo DiCaprio is gay'... they should have written differently, but these tabloids love sensationalism :yuckky:. No big deal! Just didn't like, that's all.

Paula1987 Paula Jacobs

apparently Leonardo DiCaprio was in Taren Point maccas yesterday...you know...the kid from Growing Pains?

hace 4 horas Favorito Retwittear Respuesta

the kid from Growing Pains??? :/

Yes.. and the kid from the bubble yum commercials. What happened to that boy? :laugh:

PD: Maccas, Burger Joint in Western Suburbs.

Oh God, now the tabloids are trying to link him and Gemma.

Every day’s a school day for Leonardo DiCaprio

Co-stars ... Leonardo DiCaprio and Gemma Ward

WireImage.com

LEONARDO DiCaprio likes a young lady – so no wonder he enjoys a pint at the University of Sydney's Manning Bar.

Smoking a cigarette while poring over a movie script, he spent a couple of hours in the on-campus venue this week.

A source said: "It gets pretty crowded during the day – he was definitely checking out the local wildlife."

Leo, who's filming The Great Gatsby, should enjoy work too – Aussie model Gemma Ward is now cast as Catherine, the sister of Isla Fisher's character.

Leonardo dicaprio and a model :cain:

I think that at this point we all know that Leonardo diciaprio + Every woman close to him (especially if she is a model) = Rumor of Hookups

Please That Is So Cliche

Agreed By Princess!! Always the same story and bla,bla bla...oh come on,gimme a break! :whistle:

Tks for the news girls and for these cute gifs and pics! Hey Sick,I can remember those gifs from Titanic making of! :wub:

So the Gemma article just seems like they were just mentioning how Gemma's working on the film and shes a model. Almost creating a rumor. :laugh:

Thanks princess and fash for the sightings! Nice the tweeter reconized him as the kid from growing pains! :rofl:

haha and I have to share this. I had a dream last night I got to see J.Edgar. Just me, no one else. And it was part musical, part blood diamond's danny archer. It wasss weeiiirrrddd. But I remember thinking in my dream, I'm gonna post the review on bellazon! :laugh:

Princess, I am in love with your new barbara set!

Not true, I think :/

But there's no other news :p

Actor and Actress who Hates Each Other during Moviemaking

Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes

The news says that two celebrities had a chance to engage romance was clearly just a mere gossip. During the filming of "Romeo & Juliet", Leonardo is known as an actor who loves to make fun of his partners. But Claire took it seriously and hated it and then called Leo as "childish" person. Leo, in return, called her as "rigid" and "goody" girl.

http://expertscolumn.com/content/actor-and...ing-moviemaking

From Sydney Herald

MODEL BEHAVIOUR

Leonardo DiCaprio has been given a bit of stick since arriving in Sydney for his apparent lack of appreciation for the local paparazzi, choosing to avoid being photographed whenever he ventures beyond the Fox Studios lot where he is filming The Great Gatsby. But what does he expect? Especially when one of this city's top modelling bookers is rumoured to have supplied a veritable smorgasbord of young models to, err, show him some of the ''local sights'' and then leaking the details of the dates to the tabloids in the hope of igniting their modelling careers. Tragic.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/private-sy...l#ixzz1bQOODsX1

Fash

Yet, another great avatar and siggi, you're on a roll ! (Y) (Y)

Also, thanks, for actor article and Hugo tweet.

Wijn

Thanks for Leo/Claire article :)

Kat

I wish you had gotten to see J Edgar , so you could tell us all about it :)

Lauren

Thanks for article :)