Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A little bit about scorpio, since Leo's b-day is coming: google translator.

love

Scorpio is the sign of passion and sex, and these feelings manifest themselves freely in people born under this sign. Attractive and seductive, they find sex a way to live new experiences and mystical.

Scorpios are looking for a partner / to understand and have the courage to live an intense relationship. When this happens, they are very devoted and completely surrender to the novel. This dedication can lead to many scenes of jealousy and, if you are involved with a Scorpio, be careful not to provoke these scenes that could undermine their relationship.

This link with sex and passion can be beneficial or destructive. If mismanaged, the desire and need for affection can trap Scorpio in an eternal quest for satisfaction and fulfillment of their wishes.

career

The coldness of the Scorpion makes it a great analyst and a professional for those critical moments. The concentration and determination of Scorpio makes it a haven for when the sky is falling on everyone's mind.

There are no obstacles that can not be overcome by these explorers. The wit and wisdom put in the position of counselor. Scorpio is a sign of great acts.

The natives of Scorpio are good engineers, researchers and doctors. And I would add scorpio also made great actors.

Princess: hard to say. I'm sure hes not super impressed with the job he did here in the US ;) Also thanks for the tweet.

And Barbie thanks for the Scorpio reading! I keep thinking about the j.Edgar premiere coming up and keep forgeting its his b-day soon! Wonder how he'll celebrate? He'll probably have to promote on his b-day!

I remember that scene!

Thanks Kat :)

It's also on the bonus-material..

I can't download programms to rip my dvd's 'cuz I alreay spammed my laptop once and my dad put anti-virus on it :/

But I will just record it when it's playing on the tv if I have time, alright?

Thanks sooooo much Barbie! Emily didonato is so gorgeous!! Shes my fav model along with Candice ;) you know how bad I would freak out if Leo started to date Emily? I would be the happiest women in the world! :woot: Shes young though :p That would be the greatest!!!

Hey girls

a girl from the other forum of Leo that I read in Spanish sent the link of the Guys Choice Awards 2010 because some of us we haven't seen it,

The truth is that I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson would make a cute couple :wub2: although they have denied that there is something between them. Honestly, better with JGL than with the dumb Ryan Reynolds

Guys Choice Awards 2010: VIDEO

http://www.dicapriomedia.com/play.php?vid=194

:wave: thanks sarita in case you also read this one :p

Thanks sooooo much Barbie! Emily didonato is so gorgeous!! Shes my fav model along with Candice ;) you know how bad I would freak out if Leo started to date Emily? I would be the happiest women in the world! :woot: Shes young though :p That would be the greatest!!!

WoW Kat you seriously have a dream list of potentials girlfriends of Leo

Barbara Palvin, now Emily Didonato, :laugh: Who else you suggest :p

Thankfully he doesn't read this forum or for sure he would take your word ... are good choices but unfortunately, they are very young

oh yeah, princess I agree: Better with JGL than with Ryan Reynolds. Such a HUGE upgrade to Scarlett and I think Joseph and her would make a very cute couple.

Yeah, this models are beautiful and no doubt Leo would make a beautiful pair with them but they are too much young for him and by now I think he needs someone more mature.

WoW Kat you seriously have a dream list of potentials girlfriends of Leo

Barbara Palvin, now Emily Didonato, :laugh: Who else you suggest :p

Oh I have plenty of other suggestions :p Like Candice Swanepoel, Anna J, Doutzen and so many more. :laugh: Unfortuently many of them are taken or very young :p

Those are my fav models and that would be incredible if my fav model and my fav actor got together! I would be in heaven :)

Barbie I love Adriana too! bombshell she is ;)

A tweet from friday

MissMaryTranMary Tran

Just bumped into Leo DiCaprio a d my heart literally jumped put of my chest!

21 octFavoritoRetwittearResponder

veeliciousveelicious

O.M.G. WHERE??? RT @MissMaryTran: Just bumped into Leo DiCaprio a d my heart literally jumped put of my chest!

MissMaryTranMary Tran

@veelicious I was walking across that bridge in darling harbor to get to Pyrmont and he was walking towards me heading to the city!