Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks as well for the "Model Behaviour" article. In reality all this should be nothing new to Leo.. model rumours as well as being closely scrutinized. So, as to him being totally miserable I now feel that's all just talk.. He really seems to be out and about doing the sort of things we usually see him doing. Even during " Leo Mania" he still went out and enjoyed himself ....

Fash What I really think is that Sydney press are really upset with Leo because he doesn't makes them easy the job of follow him and also by the fact that Leo doesn

thanks girls for updates! :wave:

about Claire and Leo,I don't think she hates him,but I doubt she was fall in love with him :p

btw, I remember reading years ago,that Natalie Portman should have played Juliet but she denied cuz of sexual scenes and she said the reason of her denial was Leo,she said he was very old for Romeo :laugh:

I don't think Clare and Leo hated each other but I don't think they fell for each other or were best buddies either. I remember reading an interview where the write followed both of them together and it seemed like they were kind of giving digs to each other and that Clare as kind of bothered cause she was like the only girl on the set and he had all his buddies around him and sometime they acted like young guys do, go to party and stuff and she wasn't into that.

BTW, Natalie never said Leo was too old for Romeo or at least I never read that and I doubt she actually said that, maybe what you read was a misquote- the case was she was too young. She looked like 12-14 and he looked like 17-18 which was appropriate for the role. I remember reading someone, maybe her saying she was turned down after auditioning with Leo, was cause she was the one that looked too young for Juliet, not that Leo was too old to play Romeo. I mean, anyone looking at that movie, would never think Leo was too old for Romeo. That doesn't make sense.

Nice that JGL is in Django Unchained - I like him a lot and I think he and Leo are friendly - Leo was following JGL on this twitter and mentioned him once on his own tweet.

P.S. I went to look up what Natalie said, here it is

oo young for the role. Portman got as far as flying to Luhrmann's hometown, Sydney, to film scenes with DiCaprio, when 20th Century Fox couldn't quite visualize the director's off-the-wall concept. Luhrmann says, "Although she's a fantastic young actor, she's a tiny little girl and Leonardo's six feet tall. He's 21, but can look 18. She made him look all of 21, and it just became obscene."

Portman's version is this: "They said it looked like Leonardo was molesting me when we kissed. It was really disappointing, but I wouldn't have wanted to be in the movie and have it look wrong. If I was in the film, I would have wanted it to be perfect." (Neon - February 1997) "It was a complicated situation. At the time, i was 13 and Leonardo was 21 and it wasn't appropriate. It was a mutual decision that it wasn't going to be right at the time and i think the film came out really really beautifully and Claire Danes did a really really wonderful job and it just wasn't the right time." (1996)

Hellooooooooooooooo girls!!! :)

I know we dont have a lot of news but anyway...tks girls for these articles ad tweets!

I'm counting the days...cant wait anymore,what about you? :laugh:

A very hot pic of our "hunk"!

post-52646-0-1446081096-69688_thumb.jpg

oo young for the role. Portman got as far as flying to Luhrmann's hometown, Sydney, to film scenes with DiCaprio, when 20th Century Fox couldn't quite visualize the director's off-the-wall concept. Luhrmann says, "Although she's a fantastic young actor, she's a tiny little girl and Leonardo's six feet tall. He's 21, but can look 18. She made him look all of 21, and it just became obscene."

Portman's version is this: "They said it looked like Leonardo was molesting me when we kissed. It was really disappointing, but I wouldn't have wanted to be in the movie and have it look wrong. If I was in the film, I would have wanted it to be perfect." (Neon - February 1997) "It was a complicated situation. At the time, i was 13 and Leonardo was 21 and it wasn't appropriate. It was a mutual decision that it wasn't going to be right at the time and i think the film came out really really beautifully and Claire Danes did a really really wonderful job and it just wasn't the right time."

Solange that's exactly what I thought about the whole natalie thing...

Hi girls!!

Pami - love that pic, thank U!

by_princess and katchitup - I knew Natalie was young but didn't know she was only 13 when she audtiioned for that role- I thought she and Leo were only like 3-4 years apart - a little trivia, Natalie and Lukas Haas dated for a while - around the time they were both in Mars Attacks!

a little trivia, Natalie and Lukas Haas dated for a while - around the time they were both in Mars Attacks!

Yes! I had heard about it and also know that they are still Good Friends :wub2:

post-45017-0-1446081099-64515_thumb.jpg post-45017-0-1446081099-65944_thumb.jpg

Aww, sweet couple :wub:

Are Lukas and Kevin still single? Yes, right?

Various tweets about people excited for J.Edgar!

Omg, Clint Eastwood & Leonardo Dicaprio in the same movie?! #mustwatch

November movie I'm most excited about: J. Edgar. I'm not a huge Eastwood fan, but it's a @leodicaprio + Eastwood collab, plus an interes ...

I wanna see J Edgar.

@Sacapuntas_14 me too buddy! #j edgar looks so good! @LeoDiCaprio over the last 10 years has produced some of the best movies!!!

Its nice to see people excited for the movie!

And this tweet was just hilarious! :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio has portrayed some of America's most powerful and notorious men: Howard Hughes, J. Edgar Hoover, Josh in "Critters 3."

Wow, I didn't know Lukas and Natalie dated? Cool!

This is new to me.

Yes kat I've seen several times on tv. This is the Biography Of Leo here in Latin American

they usually broadcast it in VH1 Latin American

THE latest word from the set of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby is that Leonardo DiCaprio (pictured left at Bondi) is still having trouble making friends.

I'm sorry but anything in this article sounds like Leo at all, I think we've heard thousands of comments of co-stars and others people in the business always saying how nice Leonardo is. so I don't know where these allegations come from

like I said before. Sydney press are bitter

Read more: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...9-1226173902441

I wonder if Leo was at Bondi Beach again today

@bondiPTLuke Hines

Leo Dicaprio looking great on the Bondi to Bronte walk!

7 hours agovia Twitter for iPhone

Kat

Thanks for J Edgar tweets and YouTube clip :)

If you go by Twitter lots of people seem eager to see the movie, let's hope they actually do :)

By Princess

As to article....yes....I guess they think we didn't see the comments from his various costars of how warm and welcoming he has been to them on the set such as Joel Edgerton's words below .

To me all of these articles are a form of 'extortion' , as they continue to print untruths to try to get him to 'react' to them by giving them the interview they have desperately wanted since his plane set down .

Edgerton, who walked the red carpet at Monday night's premiere of The Hunter, also lifted the lid on what it's like to work with Hollywood's biggest star, Leonardo DiCaprio, describing the publicity-shy actor as "just a normal guy".

"He's great, I love him," Edgerton, who plays carousing jock Tom Buchanan in Gatsby, said.

"I think he is fantastic ... Not that I expected anything otherwise but he is an incredibly level headed, down-to-earth regular guy who happens to be a great actor and one of the biggest movie stars on earth

"There are obviously the trappings that go with that but there's never ever any real indication that he buys into that legend - he's just really cool and chilled out."

Inception Reunion! JGL In Talks To Join Tarantino's Django Unchained!

Leo and JGL together again!!!

Earlier this week, we were excited to announce that Leonardo DiCaprio will be returning to theaters on Dec 25, 2012 in Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained!

Now, it's looking like Quentin's new movie may become an Inception reunion, because Joseph Gordon-Levitt is currently in talks to join the cast…if his schedule abides.

Other actors currently attached to the movie include Jamie Foxx, Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Don Johnson, and Christoph Waltz.

All they need to do is get Tom Hardy attached, and then we'd REALLY have an Inception reunion going on!!!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-22-joseph-g...jango-unchained

All they need to do is get Tom Hardy attached...

Hell Yeah!! :thumbsup: Oh God Please! for just this time listening to perez!!!

oxford about the article

As to article....yes....I guess they think we didn't see the comments from his various costars of how warm and welcoming he has been to them on the set such as Joel Edgerton's words below .

To me all of these articles are a form of 'extortion' , as they continue to print untruths to try to get him to 'react' to them by giving them the interview they have desperately wanted since his plane set down .

they will have to sit down and wait :whistle:

I really don't understand what is their problem? They seriously expect to win something from this. His sympathy will not be…

I usually ignore this kind of BS that they often print of Leo, but what annoys me most is that THIS ARE THE STORY that the press outside of Sydney spreads (like the jewelry article) God! who don't hear about that

The truth is that I don’t see any newspaper made headlines about Joel Edgerton's commenst on Leo

Missing out: The roles they should have taken

Leonardo DiCaprio: Patrick Bateman ("American Psycho")

Leo expressed an interest in playing Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" but eventually reconsidered over fears his fan base would never accept him as a yuppie serial killer. His exit enabled Christian Bale - always director Mary Harron's first choice for the controversial role - to return to the project.

Good thing that Leo not accept this role on American Psycho. I agree that it was a very dark role for him at the time

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/movies/gal...340&page=10

The truth is that I don’t see any newspaper made headlines about Joel Edgerton's commenst on Leo

Very true! But nice comments about actors don't make for good headlines ;) These rumors about actors acting bad, scandles, and others always make for good reads. I can't wait for Leo to be done so he doens't have to deal with these dumb rumors anymore!

Thanks Princess and Ox!

^Barbie nice to see you back!!

Unrecognizable

DiCaprio isn’t the only A-list Hollywood actor to star in a movie that obscures the attractiveness that helped make them stars in the first place. And that’s always fun. To see an actor transformed into something completely unexpected is one of the classic joys of cinema.

Too often, actors reside in safe zones that don’t challenge conventional perceptions. It’s always refreshing to see an actor step out of that box and do something different – something that allows viewers to fully appreciate their performing ability.

Here’s a list (in no particular order) of some of the best movies that starred unrecognizable actors:

The Dark Knight: Heath Ledger (The Joker), 2008.

The Hunger: David Bowie (John), 1983.

How The Grinch Stole Christmas: Jim Carrey (The Grinch), 2000.

Hook: Glenn Close (Gutless), 1991.

Tropic Thunder: Tom Cruise (Les Grossman), 2008.

Shadow of the Vampire: Willem Defoe (Schrek), 2000.

Raging Bull: Robert DeNiro (Jake La Motta), 1980.

Edward Scissorhands: Johnny Depp (Edward), 1990.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort), 2005.

After the Sunset: Salma Hayek (Lola Cirillo), 2004.

Any, or all, of these great flicks would do nicely to pass the coming weeks until DiCaprio’s “J. Edgar” hits theaters.

http://www.filmsy.com/