Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wow, pics, pics, pics... finally :hell yea!: :chicken: :hell yea!: :ddr::clap::hehe:.

I was beginning to get worried. So cute these pics, he smiled. I loved it. Thanks girls :hug:.

Is it just me or this guy is wearing a shirt of Leo?

Yes your right Nanda!!! I remember Leo wearing that exact same style shirt in the summer. Not that it has to be physically the same shirt that leo wore but it's the same shirt (if you get what I mean that was confusing lol) I remembered that shirt because it stuck out to me at the time when I saw leo wearing it because it looks kinda bizarre lol

^Yes I agree it does look like the same shirt. It looks like its a concert T or something.....I like it!

Thanks girlys....(and guys? I don't think there are any :p )

Departed sequel sounds strange. Although I love the departed, I don't know how much I'd like a sequel! Although the concept is kinda interesting with going back before all the stuff with the cast, and after!

The J Edgar tv spots in case you haven't seen them on your tv :)

Spot 1

Spot 2

Spot 3

Naomi Watts will be guest on Jimmy Fallon l on Monday Oct 24th

I figure this might be the beginning of the J Edgar pr on the night talk shows .

I would imagine we'll ,also , see Arnie Hammer doing either a day or nighttime talk show.

Kat

Thanks for video and Tiffany article :)

Thanks ,also, for very nice words from Naomi about working , as well as, liking Leo !

Benny

Thanks for spaghetti eating pix ; very cute :)

Also, thanks, for great Tag Heuer photo; it certainly catches one's eye with that handsome man and those penetrating blue eyes.

Princess

Thanks for TD article :)

And I think we both know the friends that would do the best job of keeping him cheerful would be YOU & ME :yes::yes:

Fash

Thanks for posting the picture showing Leo wearing the shirt Nanda was asking about :)

post-52324-0-1446081074-75029_thumb.png

Hers a video I found. Its all just Leo and Bar paparazzi fotage, but some is very cute! Various fotage from lakers games, and other stuff we've seen! It had a little clip of them in box seats I've never seen before!

I know right? and when he takes her hand? :wub2:

then they said that he wasn't cute to her, i mean he had his moments :hehe:

Naomi Watts will be guest on Jimmy Fallon l on Monday Oct 24th

I figure this might be the beginning of the J Edgar pr on the night talk shows .

I would imagine we'll ,also , see Arnie Hammer doing either a day or nighttime talk show.

The truth, I'm wondering How much press Leo be able to make? :unsure: Especially because he is still in the middle of the filming of Gatsby :dontgetit:

Carey Mulligan will be on Craig Ferguson show tonight

So there must be some 'break' in Gatsby filming for some of the actors .

By Princess

At some point in time Leo has had to film the interviews we see on the entertainment shows like ET, E, AH .

So either he did it before he left for Gatsby filming, or he'll come in the last week of Oct to do them

As far as talk shows , if he does any at all, I could see him on Jay Leno or a segment on Charlie Rose with Eastwood.

But for the most part I expect to see the actors that surround J Edgar like Watts, Hammer, etc to do the bulk of tv talk shows.

From Prestige magazine, Arnie Hammer talks about working with Leo

On working with Leonardo DiCaprio and Clint Eastwood in J. Edgar: “Seeing the confidence that Clint had in himself and in his crew, and what he knew and what he was doing. And also seeing Leo, who's just like a force. Watching that guy do scenes He's so good that sometimes you find yourself doing a scene and thinking, Man he's so good

Leo will probably get a week or so off from filming to go to premieres, do press, interviews ect. So they're probably going to give him a break and time to do press! I'm assuming starting in a week or so.

Plus I notice that Leo usually does a talkshow or something when the film usually gets oscar buzz ;)

Thanks Ox for the Armie exert and more J.Edgar TV spots!

From Prestige magazine, Arnie Hammer talks about working with Leo
On working with Leonardo DiCaprio and Clint Eastwood in J. Edgar: “Seeing the confidence that Clint had in himself and in his crew, and what he knew and what he was doing. And also seeing Leo, who's just like a force. Watching that guy do scenes He's so good that sometimes you find yourself doing a scene and thinking, Man he's so good

Simply said.... but man that was a powerful statement from Armie lol :p

Hers a video I found. Its all just Leo and Bar paparazzi fotage, but some is very cute! Various fotage from lakers games, and other stuff we've seen! It had a little clip of them in box seats I've never seen before!

I love this video. That part is they are sitting together and so close is in Barcelona. I have this full video... I got the download from Newspusher... is so cute, she gives him a kiss on the cheek and then he returns :wub:. There are three videos of that trip... I cannot post here because it's not YouTube, but if anyone is interested just send me a message ;).

Yes your right Nanda!!! I remember Leo wearing that exact same style shirt in the summer. Not that it has to be physically the same shirt that leo wore but it's the same shirt (if you get what I mean that was confusing lol) I remembered that shirt because it stuck out to me at the time when I saw leo wearing it because it looks kinda bizarre lol

Ya, Fash. I knew I had seen him with that shirt :laugh:.

Thanks Fash, Pami, Barbie, Benny, Kat, Ox, By_princess and everyone for all news, pics and videos :hug:.