Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The article below states the actual filming of "GG" begins Sept 5th

FROM THE DAILY TELEGRAPH

The car's the star but Leo will be a great Gatsby

Amy Harris

August 26, 201112:00AM

post-52324-0-1446088736-39333_thumb.jpg

THEY say a picture is worth a thousand words - but in this case it's about $100 million.

It shows the world's highest-paid actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who now commands about $77 million per picture, tooling around in one of the world's most expensive cars at Centennial Park in preparation for filming of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby.

Joined in the front seat by his pal and co-star Tobey Maguire - no slouch either in the earnings department with an average per-picture fee of about $20 million - DiCaprio took a ride in one of the two 1929 Duesenberg vintage cars to be featured in the film.

The stunning convertibles are worth about $3 million each.

Once considered the ultimate status symbol in the 1930s and owned by the likes of Al Capone, Howard Hughes and Mae West, the Duesenbergs were reportedly sourced from an American auto museum and shipped to Australia for the four-month Gatsby shoot. It is understood the actors took their first driving lesson in one of the vintage roadsters yesterday as pre-production continues on the $150 million 3D epic, which will be shot mostly at Sydney's Fox Studios.

Shooting on the hugely anticipated film - also starring British actress Carey Mulligan and Aussies Isla Fisher and Joel Edgerton - is scheduled to begin on September 5.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...r-1226122413945

Here are some more pics of Leo with Tobey! In this set, they also have pics of Isla fisher, (looking roughly makeup covered, I'm sure it will look better when their actually filming) and now I want to see pics of Carey!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...sby-Sydney.html

Also, No hoover trailer again...... :angry::cry:

I really like Leo clean-shaven :), I think I have a thing for baby-faces :wub:

Hehehehe :rofl: Oh D-listed, you never dissapoint me :)

Sara might have dropped the Gilbert from her name to become Sara Adler. If that happened, then I wouldn't read the name Sara Gilbert as often as I do. That shit would be the worst. Because every time I see "Sara Gilbert," I read her last name in Leonardo DiCaprio's "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" voice. I just picture Leonardo stuck in a tree while screaming "Giiiiiiiilbuuuuuuuurt" at Johnny Depp. I don't want that to ever change.

The article below states the actual filming of "GG" begins Sept 5th

FROM THE DAILY TELEGRAPH

THEY say a picture is worth a thousand words - but in this case it's about $100 million.

It shows the world's highest-paid actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who now commands about $77 million per picture, tooling around in one of the world's most expensive cars

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...r-1226122413945

lol at them saying he commands 77 million per picture :laugh: Thanks for the news about Gatsby's start date!!!! Also thanks for the pics :hug: Awwww Leo looks so happy :)

Yeah that looks like Milano good eyes!!!! ... man that is one lucky boy!! Damn! Getting to ride in that fancy car with Tobey, Baz and our main man LEO! Then of course all the other fun things he gets to do with Leo..

It would be cute to see pics of Leo holding Milano as a baby.... random I know but that would be sweet :heart:

Hello girls!!!

Fash!!! Tks for the pics of Leo on set! :wub: Loved it!

Leo looks great when he's shaven, though in my opinion he looks great anyway! :laugh:

I do think this movie will be a hit and I think Leo will be a great Gatsby literally!hehe It's good to know some people are still looking for the new Leo,even nowadays, and as you said before Fash, its an honor for him to inspire other young actors. :)

Tks for the links and articles girls!! :wave:

Ps... This Milan is indeed a lucky boy! :blush:

I do think this movie will be a hit and I think Leo will be a great Gatsby literally!

Yeah Pami!! With Leo attached to this movie (he knows his stuff) and the other top talent involved I also have high hopes for this movie.

Hehe I love his broad shoulders too.... among other things :drool:

Kat Very disappointing journalism... I mean they should have picked up on how odd that sounded and done some better research or something. :laugh:

Thanks girls for all news, you're the best :wave: .

Pami, you're so funny. I love your comments, makes me laugh a lot :laugh: . Totally agree... I love his shoulders :drool: .

Almost 400 pages... we're talking about a very successful forum :) .

Tks Nanda,I try my best! :p :laugh:

I like to entertain people sometimes,laughing is good! :)

Thanks girls for all news, you're the best :wave: .

Pami, you're so funny. I love your comments, makes me laugh a lot :laugh: . Totally agree... I love his shoulders :drool: .

Almost 400 pages... we're talking about a very successful forum :) .

Tks Nanda,I try my best! :p :laugh:

I like to entertain people sometimes,laughing is good! :)

Yes... I love laugh and your comments are always so funny. Good, girl :wave: .

Yes, fash. And we'll grow more and more.