Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well, then the history of the car was not true... what a shame :blush: . Her birthday is tomorrow and I still wanted to know what she received as a gift. Leo is away, but I would say that the best gift is himself, without wrapping :whistle: :drool: :laugh: .

Thanks girls for the articles, tweets, photos and all. I loved the fact that the Australian paparazzi are working hard... keep it up, guys :laugh: !

And, Pami... totally agree: "The Great Leo". :laugh: It's funny.

So Kate Winslet can carry a 90 year old woman from a fire, but she won't save Leonardo DiCaprio? She NEEDS to sort out her priorities.

Brilliant tweet rofl.gif

Yeah, wijn. This tweet is so funny... it was retweet by several people :laugh: .

Oh, and I loved this picture that I saw this morning... stare sexy and penetrating. This man still kills me :laugh: .

post-52055-1314197853_thumb.jpg

Jou

Thanks for response regarding Leo's measurements :)

Like you I have never had the pleasure of seeing him in person, but I'm friends with a fellow fan who has seen him in person several times, and she has always told me based on her hubby's height he is 6-6'1

and how long is that in cm ???

on his IMDb page,they say he's 1.83 :cain:

Even my boyfriend likes Leo,

Well, maybe it's because I slap him everytime he says different... :whistle:

Nevermind-

:rofl: aw wijn! :rofl: loved that post! :rofl:

thanks everyone for all the updates! :wave:

aw this pic of young Leo,you posted wijn, is just adorable! :wub: :wub:

and about Blake-Gi similarities,their face shape and height are almost the same,but for me Gi is much prettier :wub: and Gi's body is longer more tanned and lean :wub:

Even my boyfriend likes Leo,

Well, maybe it's because I slap him everytime he says different... :whistle:

Nevermind-

:rofl: aw wijn! :rofl: loved that post! :rofl:

thanks everyone for all the updates! :wave:

aw this pic of young Leo,you posted wijn, is just adorable! :wub: :wub:

No but seriously, I think that guys - well, the guys in my environment - overall respect Leo as an actor more. We watched pieces of GoNY in class and everyone liked it, and wanted to continue watching it, but as soon as other girls in my class talk about Robert P. Taylor Lautner, Chace Crafword, Zac Efron - the typical 'girl-crushes' the guys go like 'wimps, pussies' etc. But they aren't like that about Leo :p

OH MY GOSH! Thank you all soooo much for the new pics and tweets of Leo in Sydney!!! :clap: Love the pics of him in character! I wish the pics were more clear though. But from the look, he looks very similar to his look in Revolutionary Road :drool:

Also thanks everyone for pics, articles,ect.! Sweeetttt :grouphug:

Fash, lovely new Blake set :wub:

OH MY GOSH! Thank you all soooo much for the new pics and tweets of Leo in Sydney!!! :clap: Love the pics of him in character! I wish the pics were more clear though. But from the look, he looks very similar to his look in Revolutionary Road :drool:

Is he in character already??

This is his Gatby-haircut? :laugh:

Is he in character already??

This is his Gatby-haircut? :laugh:

Yup It seems they were rehersing! So its not final filming or anything, hes not in official clothes and hair and makeup, but its a rough look at what Gatsby will look like! And I have to say, I'm liking it :drool:

So now he is spotted in Greece with Blake. You never know with these twitter sightings weather their true or not, but its several people tweeting seeing them in the same place. Credits to aOMG for finding the tweets, and posting them on Blakes thread. :hug:

Here take a look:

GiwrgosK_ Gio_karpetis

SPOTTED...Serena VanDer Woodsen at the beaches of Zakynthos...So What? Just let me know if BLAIR shows up!!! xoxo...

vasskar Vassilis Karanikolos

@LeoDiCaprio and @TheBlake_Lively in #Zakynthos ???!!!?? shit I left the island early!

@IsavellaK Isavella Koutsi

Ο @LeoDiCaprio είναι #Zakinthos !!!! (Translation: The @LeoDiCaprio is in Zakinthos)

@LeoDiCaprio is in Zakynthos!!!!!

2 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

from Greece

@MariaTaver That is a long way from Sydney where he is supposed to be right now.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MariaTaver Maria Tavernaraki

@acelticrose but people saw him in Zakinthos with Blake Lively

I guess as usual we have to wait and see if these tweets are accurate. But it does seem very odd that they'd both have time to go to Greece seeing as how they are both currently busy with their projects and have just been seen in NY and Australia respectively. But who knows maybe they managed to squeeze in some time :blink: .....

Thanks Kat for tweets and compliment :)

^Yeah, no clue Barilace! :laugh: Twitter can be a blessing, and then it can be totally confusing! :blink: Just posting them on this thread because more than a few people different people stated hes there, Which I say I usually believe a twitter sighting when theres more than a few, buttttttttt twitter can never be totally trusted all the time ;)

Guess we'll see!

Does this mean Leo is off the hook for A Star Is Born? I hope so. :p

Variety

EXCLUSIVE: Christian Bale has made clear he won't decide his next move until after "The Dark Knight Rises" wraps later this fall. When that time comes, he'll have some weighty options -- several high-profile projects and a handful of studios are actively courting the soon-to-be former Caped Crusader. They include Warner Bros.' remake of "A Star Is Born," starring Beyonce Knowles and directed by Clint Eastwood

Of all the rumored future Leo films and potential Scorsese collaborations, I'd never heard of this one...

Screened

Akira Kurosawa

Leo and Blake in Greece

I think people think they are there based on the news report below, which states they were seen on Zakynthos

So who knows ???? :dontgetit: :dontgetit:

The Greek Title of video translates to =In Zakynthos DiCaprio-Lively

Kat

Thanks for all the Greece tweets :)

Sic

A person who is 6feet 1inch would be equivalent to 185.42

Jou

Thanks for news regarding Star Is Born, like you, don't mind if he skips that one :)

As to "Drunken Angel" , yes, I rememer that rumored project from long ago. Infact at the time there were rumors that DeNiro might play the doctor who treats the young gangster Leo . Of course, it has never come to be, but I do hope one day that Leo and DeNiro do work together again.

Below is IMDB synopsis of movie

A drunken doctor with a hot temper and a violence-prone gangster with tuberculosis form a quicksilver bond.

Everytime I see these new pics of Leo,it makes me want to sing this song...hands in the air girls!

"Believe it or not,

I'm walking on air.

I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.

Flying away on a wing and a prayer.

Who could it be?

Believe it or not it's just me."

He makes me walk on air! LOL :drool: :laugh:

Tks for the new pics girls! Tks for sharing everything! :) I'm really excited about this movie!

Hey girls...now they say Leo and Blake will live together...oh my,we really dont know what to believe anymore!

The new couple Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively as Serena in "Gossip Girl", while not commenting on the relationship, are looking for an apartment to live in New York.

According to the publication of "Showbiz Spy," Leo wants to prove that Blake can trust him and he does not go anywhere. The couple are now deciding where to live, but New York is the preferred place because of the couple's recording schedules.

"They worked on their problem and discussed the future and that includes creating a home together," said a source.

http://www.sidneyrezende.com/noticia/14248...ao+morar+juntos