Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Halo Interesting!! So wait this Blamo was spotted with Blake's sister the same day Leo was spotted with his? Or are we talking different days?

No worries this is about Leo too so you aren't off topic hun :wave:

the different days :wave: :wave:

That pic took on Aug 5 .

So I think there is only one Blamo and now the Blamo is in Australia :blink: Because Blake isn't with it these days :ninja:

This week Leonardo DiCaprio flew half-way around the world to spend a few days with his new love Blake Lively

when did this happen?

EDIT: to entertain us while we wait for real news

Bye bye, Blake!

Leo his Sydney! He’s here, she’s there – but will a romantic trip to Oz be the latest stop on the Leo and Blake love tour?

Four countries, 13 cities and 27,359km – that’s not a bad travelling record for a couple who has only been dating for three odd months! But in what must have been an emotional farewell, Leonardo DiCaprio, who touched down in Sydney on August 22 to film The Great Gatsby, said ‘so long’ to his girlfriend, Blake Lively.

The move could put an end to an exciting romance filled with jetsetting around the world, staying in flash hotels and shopping in designer stores. Not that Blake’s going to let a measly ocean stop her from coming Down Under during Leo’s four-month stay. ‘I love travelling and seeing new places,’ she says.

And as discreet as they’ve been about their budding relationship, Blake and Leo won’t go unnoticed when they step out together in Oz. Even in their hats and shades, the couple stood out while reportedly holing up in Saint-Paulde Vence in France and Monte Carlo’s Hôtel de Paris before continuing their sojourn in Italy.

Once there, they took in the romantic cities of Verona, Portofino and Venice, before heading back to their native America

http://www.okmagazine.com.au/insider/bye-bye-blake.htm

someone posted news about Leo attending Ben's party from US weekly (sorry can't remember who :blush: ).... now Star magazine writes about Leo taking Blake to Ben's Bday bash

"Leonardo DiCaprio brought an eye-catching guest to pal Ben Affleck’s 39th birthday bash: new flame Blake Lively, who costarred with Ben in The Town.

“Ben party was amazing and so much fun,” a source close to Blake says of the Aug. 13 bash, held at Ben and wife Jennifer Garner’s Brentwood estate.

Blake’s presence at Leo’s side during the party, thrown by celeb event planner Mindy Weiss, is a sign of how serious they’ve become - as Star reported, they’re even house-hunting for an NYC love nest.

But the actor, 36, hasn’t entirely given up his single ways. Three night earlier, at LA bar Goal, “Leo got on the mic for Karaoke,” says a source, who adds that Blake wasn’t around. “He’s there all the time hanging out with the guys.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/176929/leonardo_...birthday_party/

This week Leonardo DiCaprio flew half-way around the world to spend a few days with his new love Blake Lively

when did this happen?

Looks like they are confused :laugh: Since the US weekly story was published after Leo arrived in Australia they think Leo just recently flew back to LA hehe. However this sighting was actually before leo left for Australia.. back on Aug 14 :wave:

someone posted news about Leo attending Ben's party from US weekly (sorry can't remember who :blush: ).... now Star magazine writes about Leo taking Blake to Ben's Bday bash

I did in Blake's thread, it was at the beginning of an US Weekly scan.

Btw, I just hate that celebitchy woman, she is a disgrace to women everywhere :yuckky:

post-52328-1314407106_thumb.jpg

Welcome Anil! :wave: Thank you for your kind and perceptive words about Leo, and for the pic! :flower:

I've been been so excited that Leo is in Australia that I almost forgot about the trailer J. Edgar

When? I have only three words for you Clint eastwood!

Trailer! Hoover! NOW!

I read this on the IMDb message board for J. Edgar .... I'm not that familiar with Clint's history, but if true we're in for a long wait. <_<

"It is eleven weeks until the North American debut on 9 November 2011. Going by Clint Eastwood's previous films, we will probably not see a trailer until about three to four weeks before the debut, sometime between 21 October and 28 October."

I hope it is shown with Contagion; that seems a natural spot for it.

You guys probably don't care and think why the hell is she posting this :laugh: But I thought it was cute to see Lukas and Kevin hanging about all casual like! Again just love how close all Leo's friends are! Doubt they would be just standing around if Leo was there though :p . The paps seem to know that Leo is an off limit topic! Anyways wonder if they miss him already hehe.

Wait until they see my in depth explanation of the rice baby. :laugh: I haven't seen Lukas and Kevin together in awhile. Thanks fash! :flower:

Oxford, I don't know who the pictures are for, but I'm pretty sure I know who the rice baby belongs to. ;) Blake was pictured carrying this black leather... thing around on the GG set a few weeks ago. I thought it was a funky satchel bag, but buzzfoto recognized it as a Blamo Rice Baby:

Actress Blake Lively carries her Blamo Rice Baby (a gift from Leo?) stuffed toy all day on set, flashes the peace sign, poses with fans, shops for a hat and sandals, and walks to set in a bright red dress paired with a white shirt and sequined vest on the set of Gossip Girl filming in Boerum Hill in Brooklyn. According to Blamo, Rice Baby is capable of time and space travel. With an unknown past, Rice baby recently emerged as a television star, DJ, model and Spiritual Guide. Widely recognized as the keeper of secrets, Rice baby knows more than we will ever know (s)he knows.

Blamo declared on their Facebook "The rice baby is famous!" And they don't even know he has showed up halfway around the world on the set of The Great Gatsby with Leo and Tobey yet. :D Someone send them to DiCaprio Photos! ;) Or better yet, halo, send them your collage. :)

For the record, I like the more freewheeling nature of the actors forums here (compared to other boards). I hope they stay that way. :)

Omg, LOOOL :rofl:

Oh Leo... :laugh: :laugh:

Guess we know Blake's secret now :p

How freaking adorable is that?! :wub: Thanks aomg! :hug: My first thought is the author of the book was on holiday and saw them and asked for pix. Googled her name and she is the step-daughter of Sir Philip Green... I remember that name... wasn't Leo a guest at one of his parties on this last vacation?

thanks aomg: This pics of Leo and Blake posing with the book are adorable, too much cuteness for my eyes... :wub: But they should be together on that pic, anyway such a lovely couple. And you are right aomg, the same day of the monaco pics.

I'am impressed how you guys discover everything!

Good catch JouJou!! Yup, here's a pic of them heading to Sir Phillip Green's yacht, that same day in the same outfits. So they probably all met on the yacht. Hey, free publicity for the book!

Oooh Sir Philip Green owns Top Shop.... gotta be nice to him! :laugh: