Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aomg

Thanks for latest Sydney sighting :)

Also I noticed at photo sites, that Blake left L.A. last night, they had photos of her at LAX.

Re Leo's suitcases. To tell the truth, before, I wondered who the suitcase belonged to, I thought to myself, if I were going to be there for

4 mths all those suitcases would be mine.

Yet, those had to belong to Leo, his bodyguard, and his friend :)

I guess Leo's attitude is if I need it: I'll buy it and help Sydney's economy. :p :p

As to pix ,maybe, like recently at Umami, someone who at same restaurant,etc will tweet a pix :)

Maybe those luggage including what looks like a guitar case was carry-on luggage and the rest of their luggage is being delivered to where ever they are staying. Prob. Leo and company wanted to go straight to their hotel or whereever cuz that is one hell of a looooooooooooong flight (>14 hours I think).

Solange

Regarding Leo's luggage, it ,also, could well be Leo, also, had items shipped ahead to his rental home. I have

friends who did that rather than worry about their suitcases getting lost in transit.

Or could be Leo's personal assistant went ahead , to get the rental house ready for him, and he or she brought items as well :)

Yes, it is 14 hour flight from L.A. The one good thing is that with him leaving late Sat night, he may have slept most of the way.

Another Aussie article about Leo's arrival and Gatsby

THE A-list cast for Baz Luhrmann's 3D adaptation of The Great Gatsby continues to assemble in Sydney with the world's highest paid actor Leonardo DiCaprio finally touching down early yesterday.

Wearing a cap, blue hoodie, jeans and trainers DiCaprio - who appeared engrossed in his BlackBerry - whizzed through customs at Sydney Airport and slipped into a waiting 4WD before heading to Fox Studios at Moore Park where pre-production for the $150 million epic is well underway.

About midday he left the set and was later seen at the exclusive eastern suburbs house he will live in during the four-month shoot.

There was no sign of his girlfriend Blake Lively, who is expected in town next month.

DiCaprio plays Gatsby in the adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic novel and will be joined by Tobey Maguire - who arrived last week - as Nick Carraway and Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan, Joel Edgerton as Tom Buchanan, Isla Fisher as Myrtle (Tom's mistress).

Mulligan has also arrived in Sydney, flying in on Saturday before throwing on a maxi-dress and hitting the shops with a male pal.

The newly-engaged actress, who is set to wed British rocker Max Mumford, was seen ducking into a few stores on Oxford St before grabbing a quick coffee.

She and DiCaprio join Maguire, with Fisher and Edgerton still to arrive.

Some fresh casting news has also emerged with Bollywood leading man Abhishek Bachchan set to join the cast.

A bonafide movie star in India, Bachchan is also famed as the husband of fellow Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai whom he married in 2007.

He has appeared in more than 50 films but The Great Gatsby will be his biggest Hollywood film role to date.

His addition to the cast follows news that Aussie film legend Jack Thompson, who previously worked with Luhrmann on Australia, will also appear in the film

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...from=public_rss

Twitter and Leo as one of the top 3 actors

I don't know how many of you check Twitter. but this morning New England Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco tweeted :

ochocincoChad Ochocin

On lunch arguing with my teammates on the top 3 actors n the world.My 3 = Denzel Washington,Daniel Day Lewis n Johnny Depp (y'all agree)

16 minutes ago

Since he did that, it has been great seeing the number of MALE twitters who have responded saying he has to include Leo

I posted some of the tweets below

cyril715Cyril Punnoos

@Ochocinco: Leonardo DiCaprio should be atop that list! That man can do any scenario with unparalleled excellence!

6 minutes ago

matteyo_haimmmatt haimm

@ochocinco id add leo dicaprio, he has killed every movie hes been in..catch me if you can..blood diamond..ect..even titanic.mans got talent

6 minutes ago

mossmaticLucas Arcement

@ochocinco dicaprio has to be in that top three....

16 minutes ago

HenryHill25401joshua wade

@ochocinco Leo dicaprio, Johnny depp, Javier bardem

15 minutes ago

maserati_rick_Sherrod W

@ochocinco I agree with denzel washington and johnny depp, but leonardo dicaprio gotta be up there

15 minutes ago

tsfunnytomikeMike Stefiu

@ochocinco Sorry boss but there is no way to have the top 3 without including Leonardo DiCaprio

10 minutes ago

obm1193Roberto Musto

@ochocinco Denzel, Daniel day and dicaprio. Leo gets ragged on sometimes but amazing actor, no doubt

11 minutes ago

ark_QuintMark

@ochocinco leo dicaprio is no joke either, he's been great for years even though he's still young

4 minutes ago

ARusselloAnthony Russello

@ochocinco what about DiCaprio bro. He played mental challenged kid which outshined Depp then went toe to toe with Deniro. One of the best

7 minutes ago

MBuck28Matthew Buckley

@ochocinco you have to throw leonardo dicaprio in there... you cant name a bad movie he was in

11 minutes ago

jdabauceeejean dennery

@ochocinco no leonardo dicaprio? He a beast

11 minutes ago

RUN___TMCTerence mcfadden

@ochocinco I like Denzel but u gotta put dicaprio in there he's too many great movies

6 minutes ago

ryuryu2949Don Amlin

@ochocinco Crazy picks bro. I would go with Brando, DeNiro, and DiCaprio.

^LOL thanks for that! Its cool how Leo is in the top 3 of many males fav actors :p

I was thinking this. Do you think Leo is one of Tom Bradys fav actors? hehe I know it sounds weird, but it could be true! Its not like theres hard feelings between Leo and Gisele and its not like it ending badley, so I can't think of a reason why Tom wouldn't like him! :p hehe

Wow, thanks girls for all articles, videos and photos. Leo gorgeous as always :wub: .

I was a little sick, so I spent a few days without comment... but you rock, girls.

Oxford, I was reading this on twitter... very funny :laugh: . Several men said the same thing.

After the impact he tweeted...

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco

70 guys on a team arguing who the best actors are and everyones choices are different.I guess the top 3 are based on personal favorites.

há 8 minutos

em resposta a

Nanda

Glad you are feeling better :) :)

Also, thanks, for more tweets .

It's glad to see so many guys not letting the fact their women think Leo's hot keep them from admitting he's an extremely talented actor (Y) (Y) (Y)

Kat

I think Brady feels about Leo the way most guys feel about their girl's ex :p :p

Not about Leo , but I'm so very glad to hear that Kate,her children, and everyone escaped unharmed

Kate Winslet escapes fire at Branson's island home

Associated Press / August 22, 2011

LONDON—Guests including Academy Award-winning actress Kate Winslet escaped uninjured when fire destroyed Richard Branson's Caribbean home during a tropical storm Monday, said the British businessman.

The Virgin Group boss said about 20 people, including Winslet and her children, were staying in the eight-bedroom Great House on Necker, his private isle in the British Virgin Islands.

Branson said he was staying in another property around 100 yards (meters) away with his wife, Joan and son Sam, 25.

He said the fire broke out around 4 a.m. during a tropical storm with lightning and high winds, and Sam managed to help evacuate Winslet and other guests from the house.

Tropical Storm Irene walloped the Virgin islands and headed towards Puerto Rico late Sunday and early Monday, strengthening into a hurricane Monday with winds of about 80mph (130 kph), according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center.

Branson said the guests, including his 90-year-old mother and his daughter Holly, 29, all managed to get out safely.

"Kate Winslet, her boyfriend and her family were there and Holly and some of her friends were also staying," Branson said. "My mother was there and they managed to get her out and she is fine."

Winslet's spokeswoman, Sara Keene, confirmed the actress was unharmed.

Branson said the house was "completely destroyed" and the fire was not entirely out Monday.

"My office was based in the house and I have lost thousands of photographs which is very sad," Branson said.

He said he planned to rebuild the house "as soon as we can."

"We'll all stay here for the time being," he said. "There's a lot of damage and we won't be able to stick it back together again right away."

Virgin said the cause of the fire was still being investigated but lightning was the likely culprit.

Branson, 60, bought the island in the early 1980s and began building the Great House in 1982. He also has developed an exclusive eco-resort on the island showcasing renewable energy technology.

Winslet, 35, shot to international stardom with her appearance opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in James Cameron's "Titanic," and sealed her reputation with a best actress Academy Award in 2009 for "The Reader."

She has two children, 10-year-old Mia and Joe, 7, from marriages to directors Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes.

Thanks for all the news, tweets, and pix ladies! :flower:

I was thinking the guy carrying the guitar could be Leo's friend Jonah? He's a musician, and he's worked as Leo's personal assistant and chef in the past. I know he was there for Titanic, and he may have been one of the R&J crew as well. I think Tobey might have been there for awhile too. It's like a R&J reunion in Australia. :D

I love Carey, but she and Leo both have sweet, adorable, classy partners of their own and I couldn't be happier for them. :wub:

Jou

I'm glad you brought up subject of the guy with luggage :)

I tell you who he reminded me of the guy in the video below with Lukas & Kevin. Infact I thought we saw him with Leo in another video someone posted

here recently.

Isn't he Leo's friend Danny A ?

What do you think ?

The guy in Sydney arrival video

Also, I definitely agree with your comment below; well said (Y) (Y)

I love Carey, but she and Leo both have sweet, adorable, classy partners of their own and I couldn't be happier for them

Isn't he Leo's friend Danny A ?

What do you think ?

Can anyone explain this to me...

So is Danny A the guy who made Leo godfather of his child?

And I know it's not very Leo-related, but I can't help but grin at this

Sean Penn On 'The Tree Of Life': 'I Didn't Find On The Screen The Emotion Of The Script'

1 down :evil:

mooooeehahaha

Glad you are feeling better smile.gif smile.gif

Thanks oxford, very sweet. And thanks for the videos :wave: . Thank God Kate and her family are well. Thanks for the info.

Birthday gift? Very nice, Leo :wub:.

Green machine! Leonardo DiCaprio buys a new Toyota Prius for girlfriend Blake Lively

Leonardo DiCaprio has sealed his love for Blake Lively - by buying her an eco-friendly Prius car.

The Inception star was said to be horrified that the actress was driving around Los Angeles in a gas guzzling Range Rover.

DiCaprio, who runs his own foundation promoting environmental issues, is said to have bought Lively a black Prius costing over $40,000.

The eco friendly hybrid car gets up to 50 miles to the gallon compared to an average of 20 for the Range Rover.

DiCaprio is well known in Hollywood for pushing green causes.

At the Oscars two years ago, the 36 year old arrived in a Prius as part of a campaign organised by Global Green USA to highlight the problem of global warming.

He was one of the first Hollywood stars to buy a Prius calling it a 'step in the right direction'

The actor added in an interview: 'It's a gasoline-electric midsize car that gets about 50 miles per gallon. We have the technology to make every car produced in America today just as clean, cheap and efficient.'

Last week it was revealed he had taken delivery of a $100,000 hybrid supercar - the 2012 Fisker Karma.

The hybrid car can go from 0-60 miles per hour in under six seconds with a top speed of 125 miles per hour - yet still return 100 miles to the gallon.

DiCaprio and 23 year old Lively, star of Gossip Girl and The Town, have been dating for several months following the actor's split with model

Bar Rafaeli.

post-52055-0-1446088709-8426_thumb.jpg

LINK

@ravsingh Rav Singh

I hear Leonardo DiCaprio has bought Blake Lively a black Prius. And they said they weren't dating...

The 1000000 Dutch tweets??; Catch me if you can is on right now ;)

Tess__ Tess Glimmerveen

Wat een charmeur zeg, die Leonardo DiCaprio..

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Andreaaaxx Andrealovesx

Op de bank film kijken met leonardo dicaprio

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

LeonardoUpdate Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio is Hollywood's highest-paid actor http://t.co/FNa3AJL

raggie149 Ragna

film met leonardo dicaprio kieken.

Floor_dh Floor

leonardo dicaprio is nog best te doen

damarisrw Damaris Wattimena

Filmpje met Leonardo Dicaprio, altijd nice!!

7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

allisonbosxx v̶̶llison

AAH ! Leonardo dicaprio op tv #lekkerdiiiiing

7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

xannasovic Annamarie Sovic

RT @martahartje: Leonardo DiCaprio ♥____________♥

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

alisadoeii alisa

Wie is Leonardo Dicaprio ofzo?

9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

xannasovic Annamarie Sovic

Leonardo DiCaprio. ♡_♡

WOW loving all the Leo love.... way to show ochocinco. :laugh:

Wonder why the media expects Blake next month.... they have some insider info about this or they are just assuming since her Savages shoot is over next month that she'll come....

Nice article about Leo buying Blake that Prius... hope that's accurate :heart: Thanks Nanda!

Hello girls! :flower:

Tks for the pics and tweets,now we hear so many news about Leo as he's in Australia preparing himself for this big box office! I'm sure it will be a blockbuster! :laugh:

So Leo brought Blake that car?! Girls, I think it will end in marriage! :wub: Tks Nanda for the article!

Always remember one thing girls? Leo fans are the best! :wave: