Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wijn

Thanks for funny Leo stuff :)

Kat

Thanks for link to Just Jared /shopping/Umami pix :)

Sent you a pm .

Barbie

As to Leo's hair, I can see them not wanting it to turn up at his neck , but I hope it is not real short and , especially, not that severe slicked down look :)

^Oxford, I doubt they'll cut his hair very short. Gatsbys hair wasn't that short. In fact Gatsby wore his hair like Leos red Carpet slicked back look! In the book, and in the old movie!

Look here!

post-42953-1313872949_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1313872966_thumb.jpg

And Gatsby with Daisy :heart:

post-42953-1313873004_thumb.jpg

So the only changes I think they'll make to Leos hair for the role is to dye it a little blonder, and cut it just a littttlllee shorter!

Kat

Thanks for Gatsby pix and pm reply :)

Yes, I agree about length, it can't turn up at his neck , but I don't see why it has to be short either. I would think about Inception length.

I loved the length of his hair in back in these shopping photos

post-52324-0-1446088700-82846_thumb.jpg

Solange

Did you notice when we finally saw full length pix of Leo , that he had no socks on ?

He must have known we would be looking for his blue socks :D

I,also, didn't notice to the pap pix, that the back of his shirt had a star on it, quite appropriate I would say (Y)

Oh my Gee!!

Tks Halolulu for these wonderful pics! Leo looks really fit! :wub:

You know girls, I need to say I like when his hair is short,actually I love it! Leo has a great hair and it looks good anyway! :)

Tks Barbie for some Sydney set pics!

Lemme ask a thing? I love when Leo is with a beard,it makes him very sexy and hot, but for sure in Gastby he will need to trim them! :laugh: He's handsome anyway,that's the truth!

Pami

My guess is Leo won't be able to have any beard , not even his usual scruff, for Jay Gatsby.

Leo always looks younger clean shaven , and they may want that as in book Gatsby is about 30.

I sure hope that soon after filming begins we see a studio still of Jay & Daisy :)

Pami

My guess is Leo won't be able to have any beard , not even his usual scruff, for Jay Gatsby.

Leo always looks younger clean shaven , and they may want that as in book Gatsby is about 30.

I sure hope we soon get after filming begins a still from the studio of Jay & Daisy :)

Yes Oxford,that's what I think too!

I really want to see pics from the set! :)

Pami

Yes, I do hope that Baz is listening to us and makes sure we do see some studio stills , even if, it's a closed set , and we don't see any actual filming like we did for Inception

Those two pix you just posted of Leo and Blake are the ones I posted yesterday that were tweeted by a girl and guy who were in the restaurant with them. They sure selected the right day and time to go have lunch :)

However, my lunch probably would have gotten cold, while I was staring at Leo and Blake :brows:

Oh I'm sorry!

I didnt see you'd already posted those two pics!hehe

"However, my lunch probably would have gotten cold, while I was staring at Leo and Blake"

I would stay like this:

:drool: :blink: :shock:

The girl below is a reporter for Sydney's News 7 Channel, she tweeted the guy who saw Leo at Qantas lounge this morn

I checked and Morrissey is a famous fashion designer based in Sydney.

PGardner7NewsPippa Gardner

@PeterMorrissey_ Morning! Was Leo on your flight?

22 minutes agovia Mobile Web

Below is his reply to her

PGardner7News

flys into Melb tomorrow I believe

17 minutes agovia Twitter for iPhone

Below is link to Sydney's Channel 7 morning show Sunrise

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/

The girl below is a reporter for Sydney's News 7 Channel, she tweeted the guy who saw Leo at Qantas lounge this morn
PGardner7NewsPippa Gardner

@PeterMorrissey_ Morning! Was Leo on your flight?

22 minutes agovia Mobile Web

Below is his reply to her

PGardner7News

flys into Melb tomorrow I believe

17 minutes agovia Twitter for iPhone

Haha,

It's funny how people get excited when they see Leo in person! :laugh:

But of course...who wouldnt be? :drool:

Apparently the reporter from the Sydney weekend morning show was at airport with cameras looking for him today or Sunday Aug 21st in Australia.

Below are her tweets and Twitter site

Apparently there were other paps and fans there as well

TheAmandaWoodsAmanda Woods

The plot thickens! Apparently folks been given the bum steer ... @LeoDiCaprio not on that flight after all. And still to come to Aus.

13 minutes ago

Leonardo DiCaprio snuck out of Sydney airport, much to disappointment of fans and paparazzi.

53 minutes ago

TheAmandaWoodsAmanda Woods

Gatsby madness is about to begin, with @LeoDiCaprio touching down in Sydney in the next few minutes.

1 hour ago

Her twitter site

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAmandaWoods

The tweeter below claims Leo has rented a home in the exclusive harbor area of Altona

@helenkeenan1978Helen Keenan

Leonardo diCaprio due to arrive in Sydney in the next few days to film for 4 months. Reportedly staying at 'Altona' in Point Piper. Nice!

7 minutes agovia web

Pami

Yes, it appears the news people and others are very excited to have Leo there for the next 4mths :yes: :yes:

Now the news reporter Amanda Woods is talking to a gossip columnist who is ,also, hunting for Leo :)

Fun talking to @jocasamento1 on Weekend Breakfast about the merry dance Leonardo DiCaprio likes to lead media on. It's only just begun...

16 minutes agovia web

And the other women's twitter page

Jo Casamento

@jocasamento1 Sydney

Gossip Columnist for S Magazine in The Sun-Herald

http://smh.com.au

Aomg

I was thinking the same thing, these ladies will do their best to be our 'eyes and ears' when Leo is in Sydney (Y) (Y)

Thanks for the tweets! :flower:

A little bit about Gatsby in an interview with Joel Edgerton (Tom Buchanan)...

IndieWire

But before Edgerton gets to that, he's boarding a plane in just a couple of days to head back to his native land to shoot a new adaptation of the a great American classic. With Leonardo DiCaprio as the wealthy and mysterious Jay Gatsby; Carey Mulligan as Gatsby's love, Daisy Buchanan; Tobey Maguire as Nick Carraway; Jason Clarke as George Miller; and Isla Fisher as Myrtle, a married woman having an affair with Joel Edgerton's Tom Buchanan, Baz Luhrmann's take on the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel will be the most sizzling yet. And while some may wonder about an Aussie director taking a distinctly American, jazz-age story and filming it out of the country, don't tell that to Edgerton, who believes he's perfectly suited for the film.

"He's like P.T. Barnum [laughs]. Baz Luhrmann is the right man for this job, he's got a visual poetry to way he makes movies, I think he's akin to the descriptive language that Fitzgerald had in the book. I think that is so much a part of the success of that book, the characters are great and the story is great but the description language, the way he put it into words is what made that book keen said Edgerton. "There needs to be a maestro at the helm that's going to turn that into a thing that matches the book."

Simply Leo has a pic of one of the cars being hauled to the set. :)

This collage is awesome! Thank you wijin! :flower:

Thanks kat for the Gatsby pix! :flower: I picture Leo as Gatsby having a hair style similar Redford's, but a little less shaggy (and a lot less blonde ;) ).

I think I'm being overly sensitive today. ;) Something about those reporters cackling over him "playing games" with them rubs me the wrong way. He's going there for work, not to play with them. I feel like a big hypocrite because I love to see pix, but if he's going to the lengths of cancelling flights or flying into an airport far from where he is staying to avoid them, I think they should back off. I don't want to see him chased around by camera crews and Murdoch's men for four months. I'm sure there will be enough random sightings over time to keep them entertained and in the know, as well as official interviews and pix from the set. / end rant (watch me melt when the first shots of him walking through the airport turn up :ninja:)