Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Haha she's too cute. Thanks Halolulu

To be fully honest I must say i'm getting a little worried with some of the buzz the other actors are getting. I was trying to avoid thinking about this whole oscar situation so prematurely but after reading some of the articles about Leo's chances, it's making me get my hopes up. Then I look and see how Ryan Gosling, Clooney, Gary Oldman and even Brad Pitt (he has two movies that are getting buzz... even though his role in Trees of life is supporting) are getting buzz as well. Well its to be expected since every year there's several actors who put up award winning performance. However, i'll just say this I Really hope Brad Pitt doesn't end up getting an oscar before Leo. Also, I like Gosling but really don't want him to win either. He's younger than Leo(also very close to Leo in terms of critical success and respect) Alot of the talk is about how certain actors should try to live up to leo's career because he's seen as pretty much one of the top actors for the younger actors to live up to... and I don't want it to switch to Gosling any time soon. Atleast with leo his fame and experience still give him the upperhand. Not the right way to think but i can't help it :laugh:

Anyways it's still too early to really predict the chances for these actors so I know its not worth thinking about.

Thanks fash, I hope you right. Talk about Oscar is always very hard, but I guess that in the end of this year and the very beggining of 2012 we will have our answer, just remember that when an actor win an Oscar everyone knows before... than you watch the ceremony and you say to yourself: I already knew!!! The Oscar for actors and actress are very predictable, just for movie and director that sometimes have some surprises.

Also remember: who was the favorite in 2005 when Leo was nominated for The Aviator? Jamie Foxx and he won.

Who was the favorite in 2007 when Leo was nominated for Blood Diamond: Forest Whitaker and he won.

We have to wait and see!!!

Pami... It was a deleted scene :wave:

Is that the real leo or wax? :p Beautiful either way!! :heart:

It's the real one!hehe

Oh tks Fash,I didnt know it was a deleted scene,why did they take it off? :drool:

Thank you aomg for the tweets.

I agree with you all... these tweets sometimes can be very confusing :blink: .

Thanks for the video, fash... I think Leo was in a more intimate program that day :blush: . And thanks also for the tweet from Variety... seems that the film will have many powerful scenes. It makes me so much anxious :laugh: .

Thanks oxford for the article about Leo and Blake in Gossip Cop.

Oh, God! Thanks kat for articles and photos of Leo with his new car (although I have not looked at the car) :whistle: ... looks beautiful and hot as always :wub: :hell yea!: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , seems that he cut his hair (for Gatsby, maybe).

Thank Oxford and halolulu for more photos... he's so damn cute in them I don't get tired of looking, in fact I think I will never tire.

Pami, what is this picture? Sexy, baby. I swear I don't remember that scene... but what pleasant surprise. Thanks fash for the info... I didn't know that this scene was deleted. Why <_< ? WTF :angry: ! I wanted that scene in the movie :laugh: .

Thanks Pami happy to know it's the real leo haha

The actress is Carice Van Houten. She was supposed to play his wife Gretchen Ferris. In an interview she mentions what happened translated from Dutch:

"And what of the total ‘Body of Lies’ event as well as Ridley Scott? How did she feel about filming scenes, usually to find by the grapevine during the final notation which they had been left upon the slicing room floor? “I was repelled to find so late. First we was in, afterwards we was out, but, y’know, he shoots the lot as well as the storyline unequivocally didn’t have the good understanding to do with the plot. And it couldn’t go. And it did. But we was there, we got the experience.”

http://www.7tmd.com/top-free-movies/adam-r...-love-life.html

The small role played by Carice van Houten would play in the thriller "Body of Lies', the film is not met. Van Houten flew to Morocco in October to shoot the film by Ridley Scott, Leonardo DiCaprio in which the protagonist.

Earlier discontinuation rumors that the role of the Dutch film star, who played the wife of DiCaprio, the film was cut. Van Houten was not so visible in a long trailer of the movie that was recently released. The actress puts himself down in the decision. "She was glad she had this opportunity," Van Ireland. "This happens often in the film world.It was all about a very small role. "

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en...%26prmd%3Divnso

So, I guess Ridley Scott just didn't think her part was essential to the movie. There was also a petition about it

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/carice-va...n-body-of-lies/

But yes it was a hot scene indeed :yes: :drool: !!!

No, Pami. :/ Unfortunatelly that HOT scene was cut from Body of Lies, in fact the character of Roger Ferri's wife was cut from the movie, this sucks. I remember the actress saying she kissed Leo with tongue... :blush: :sex: and her character was a sex obsessed, I read the script, LOL!

I wish that at least this was on the dvd deleted scenes, but no.

Yeah, I've put on a lot of reaserch for the Carice/Leo scene, because Carice is dutch and one off my favorite actresses :)

Here they say the scene would be on the Dutch dvd-release:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/2038393/__Ca...DiCaprio__.html

But I've bought the dvd and it's not on it :(

She said herself:

'There were two female characters, and mine just didn't fit that well in the story.

While I was on set I also wondered sometimes what my character was actually adding to the story'

http://www.cinema.nl/artikelen/4047656/car...it-film-geknipt

This is an interview with her:

'Yeah, that's true, I've been cut out. I heard it through a fan that saw the screening. First I thought is sucked, but eventually it was a good learning-experience.. It were only three short scenes, so. Although they told me later that it were three very good scenes, and they thought about it for a long time if they were going to use it or not.'

'I haven't seen the final version. But I just don't feel the need too, it's defenitly not out of revenge or someting like that.'

In the movie body of lies Carice would play the ex-wife of lead Leonardo DiCaprio

'It was a very sexually loaded role. The first thing I had to do was make out with him and take my clothes of and oh god oh god oh god!' she says lauging while putting a sandwich in her mouth. Van Houten – who usually doesn’t mind taking her clothes off – thought it was a little strange this time;

‘Yeah, DiCaprio dragged this stunning 1.80 model around set all day. And was like ‘Oh, well, hi, uhm, I’m Carice…’

I also remember some video interview with Leo, and him saying that it wasn't his idea to cut her out, and he thought she was a very smart girl, but I can't find it anywhere :(