Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks oxford for those pics! I hope it was ok with Leo that this person tweeted pics of the posters . They are great - seems like Leo is really into them.

Blind items : IMO, those are so stupid especially that one posted cuz if it actually happened, then why would it be a blind item; why not report it with the real person's name. It's not like they would get sued for libel or anything,LOL. Ha, I guess some people LOVE to read blind items and play these guessing games, even though most of them are imaginary :blink::laugh:

Thanks Oxford for the tweets and the photos of the guy that visited Appian Way... original poster? Martin's gift, maybe?

Twitter sighting Leo in Portland , Oregon ???

Portland? I think this is old tweets, right? But can be... he crosses the country to hide from the papparazzi :ninja::laugh: .

Leo must really like Portland... I read on the Internet once it's considered the city more "green" of the USA and one of the "greenest" in the world.

Hey, Pami... I read that comment later. The girl detonated Francisco :laugh: . Very good comment of her. Just missed the nationality of Bar... ukrainian? :blink: She's Israeli.

Leonardo DiCaprio is by far one of the most gorgeous men in America.

Totally agree :drool: !!!

Welcome, Talisa :wave: .

Wijn I read this quote and I just laughed... really, really ridiculous :yuckky: ! Leo don't talk this way with his mom... he respects her so much to treat it that way. Completely fabricated and untrue. Thanks for post.

Okay, guys. Today I read a tweet very strange. One girl said that she heard Bar talking on the phone with Leo this week in a restaurant... I visited her twitter and saw that I couldn't give some credit to her because she almost never put there. And I think that I read in some site that Bar is in Israel, then that is impossible. These tweets confuse my mind :blink: .

@NaylaRoo Nayla Roo

Leonardo Dicaprio and Bar Rafaeli getting close again!!! Went out to eat..Bar at next table talking to Leo on phone

1 hour ago via web

I didn't buy the story, but it's there for those who want to check ;) .

I want new photos, trailer, anything, please :cry: .

Someone can tell me if this picture is of the new campaign from Tag Heuer... or is that old campaign (2009)?

post-52055-1313598368_thumb.jpg

Thanks Oxford for the tweets and the photos of the guy that visited Appian Way... original poster? Martin's gift, maybe?

Okay, guys. Today I read a tweet very strange. One girl said that she heard Bar talking on the phone with Leo this week in a restaurant... I visited her twitter and saw that I couldn't give some credit to her because she almost never put there. And I think that I read in some site that Bar is in Israel, then that is impossible. These tweets confuse my mind :blink: .

@NaylaRoo Nayla Roo

Leonardo Dicaprio and Bar Rafaeli getting close again!!! Went out to eat..Bar at next table talking to Leo on phone

1 hour ago via web

Yeah, there's no way that's true. Bar is on vacation with her friends in Greece,

guess the person just wanted some attention ;)

Thanks for sharing, though :hug:

@NaylaRoo Nayla Roo

1 hour ago via web

Yeah, there's no way that's true. Bar is on vacation with her friends in Greece,

guess the person just wanted some attention ;)

Thanks for sharing, though :hug:

It's... was what I thought ;) .

Solange

I ,also, wondered when I saw the guy's pix , if the Appian Way staff knew he was busy tweeting pix of posters on the wall.

I remember when Leo was on Oprah ,and he mentioned his passion for collecting vintage film posters. He stated that at the time he was in process of bidding on some famous poster , but he didn't want to mention which one, so the others realized who one of the bidders was .

Just from what this guy tweeted we can see he has some really great ones. He has to especially value the "Mean Streets"poster signed by Marty.

As to the blind item, strikes me as a site trying to get hits to its site.

Nanda

The Portland girl tweeted it two hours ago, so it is not an old tweet, but as same time as we've learned from other tweets, it doesn't mean it is an accurate one either :blink:

http://twitter.com/#!/happycaturday

As to Tag Heur photo, new or old , I like it :yes: :yes:

I saw this too yesterday so you never know with these tweets from random places:

cammycantdance naruto.

i swear to god. i just saw leonardo dicaprio. O.o he's filming a movie in chicago so......HOLY TITS.

@fershaa01 he is beautiful ! i was star struck &didnt fully realize that it was him until after it happened so i didnt get a picture. :c

Aomg

Yes, sometimes these sightings of Leo in other places , like Santa Barbara and Carmel, turn out to be legit, and at other times, just people mistaking another guy for Leo , or people just trying to draw attention .

Twitter can be a great source of information , as well as, misinformation :confused: :confused:

Thanks girls for tweets pics and ect.! :grouphug: Your all the sweetest :wub:

Yeah those twitter sightings are pretty vague. I usually believe hes in one spot if theres more than one tweet! But I personally think he could be on a plane on his way to Australia now, or soon ;)

Also really liked those pics you posted Oxford, inside Leos appian Way studio! It looks like he attributed alot of his decorating to Scorsese :D

Kat

As to our long standing "Where is Leo ?" game, like you, I think he is either on his way or has arrived in Sydney, or he just enjoying some private time with Blake now that she is back in L.A. filming "Savages".

I guess we just get spoiled , like last week, with sightings of him at Goal, Soho House , 7 Ray Inn, Madeo, that we come to think we'll have a new sighting every day, or at least we'd like a new sighting every day :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Kat

As to our long standing "Where is Leo ?" game, like you, I think he is either on his way or has arrived in Sydney, or he just enjoying some private time with Blake now that she is back in L.A. filming "Savages".

I guess we just get spoiled , like last week, with sightings of him at Goal, Soho House , 7 Ray Inn, Madeo, that we come to think we'll have a new sighting every day, or at least we'd like a new sighting every day :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

LOL yeah I know, we get so used to getting new pics or sightings of him everyday, and when we don't for a few days, we flip out! :D :rofl:

Awww Leo sure loves his movie posters... happy we got a sneak peak of his Appian office :p Thanks Oxford.

Thanks Nanda for article about Clint keeping the set cool. Thank goodness because it must feel like hell in that suit and makeup.

Lukas and Kevin were spotted leaving the Roosevelt hotel yesterday sans Leo... Sooooo Maybe Leo did leave LA already(or maybe not and he simply was just too busy/tired to join his friends).....

The gut in the front seat looks so familiar i've seen him with Leo before... Is that Danny A?

Our latest "Star" Blake and Leo silliness via Gossip Cop

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are “looking into buying an NYC love nest together,” reports Star magazine, which just last month claimed the couple had broken up.

A supposed “source” for the tab says, “Leo and Blake are really happy right now,” and have even discussed “creating a home together.”

The “insider” notes that Lively is “thrilled that he’s willing to put down roots with her,” because she had previously ”worried she didn’t quite measure up” to DiCaprio’s supermodel exes Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli.

Unfortunately for Star, however, this story doesn’t quite add up.

DiCaprio and Lively already have their own respective apartments in New York City, and a source close to Lively tells us they’re NOT hunting for a new place together.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio...tment-new-york/

Kat

Yes, we wouldn't have this confusion if Leo would just check in with us each day :p

Fash

Thanks for video clip : :)

It looks like Danny A to me as well.

Yes, that does look like Danny A! Thanks for the vid. Yes this means either one like you said. Either he left already, or just didn't want to go :p Nice to have ya back fash. Misseddd ya! :hug:

And Thanks Oxford for the Star denial. lollll They can never make up they're mind wheather their madly in love, or are breaking up! lolll :D :rofl:

So Leos still in L.A, and now hes driving his AWESOME new car!!! He looks sexy! :drool:

Leonardo DiCaprio Seen Driving the New 2012 Fisker Karma

post-42953-1313610514_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio seen driving the new 2012 Fisker Karma on August 17, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. When fully charged, this plug in hybrid electric vehicle has a range of 300 miles. If opperated in stealth mode (battery mode), you can get up to 100 miles per gallon. Leonardo DiCaprio leaves for Australia this week to begin shooting 'The Great Gatsby.'

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/121547490/FilmMagic

Just click on the pic to make it bigger. I guess he went with the grey one. It looks so cool! And 100 miles to the gallon! What :blink: Thats crazy!