Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jou

Thanks for Gatsby's Edgerton's comments :)

Personally, I don't think Leo's canceled flight was soley to avoid paps. I hate to think there is something wrong with him, family, loved ones, but to go to airport, go through security, and be in lounge ( as your luggage is being routed to plane ) and then suddenly cancel your flight makes me think it is something else.

As Leo , by now, expects to see paps at airport when he flies in for premieres,etc.

And if he was just going to change his departure date to avoid anyone, he would have done that without ever going to airport/security,etc

Who knows , maybe his traveling companion wasn't feeling well and called him when he was in lounge to say they couldn't make it , go ahead without them, and he told them "No, I'll just wait to you're feeling better,and we'll fly out tomorrow." :)

As to the guy who said he thinks he is flying into Melbourne, personally, I wondered if the guy was saying that ,maybe, as a favor to Leo to throw them off track

Don't worry, when you melt when you see those first airport pix, I will help mop up the puddles you leave :)

Pami

I see you have another great avatar :)

I always did like that USA cover.

LEO AND BLAKE: MATCHING CLOTHES, MATCHING BURGERS

Blake Lively took a break from filming her upcoming move Savages to do some shopping with beau Leonardo DiCaprio.

The pair hit up Fred Segal Santa Monica Friday afternoon wearing matching blue and white. The picked up Umami burgers to-go, though Leo couldn't wait to dig in to the crispy onion rings.

While they waited for their Bacon-Wrapped Scallop Burger, Blake worked on her PAPER planner. I mean who doesn't use their iPhone calendar to organize their life? ... A Filofax? Really? But Blake IS busy between shoots for Savages in LA and Gossip Girl in New York.

Leo typed on his Blackberry and watched as Blake worked while waiting for their burger-of-the-week special -- chopped scallops, braised pork belly, yuzu sauce and sweet chili. Yum!?

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/leona..._medium=twitter

twitter

AustraliaWantsFallon @JackieWarner13

A GIRL I KNOW ON FB SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO AT SYDNEY AIRPORT! :) he's finally here

28 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/JackieWarner13

These Sydney women reporters are hilarious. The woman tweeting below is a reporter for popular Sunrise morning show

The woman she tweet named Kelly Fedor is a police reporter, She tells Kelly she doesn't have to pay her . She would stalk Leo for free :laugh:

_bEdwina Bartholomew

@

@KellyFedor if you find him, I'll give you a finder's fee!

2 hours ago

edwina_bEdwina Bartholomew

@

@stephpicone I made approximately 77 million less than him last year so he'd better.

3 hours ago

Leo, I suppose I'll just see you for lunch. Your pick.

4 hours ago

Hi leo, I'll be waiting in arrivals. Don't want to pay too much for parking so sooner you're here the better. Cheers, edwina

Barbie

Thanks for links, good choices (Y) (Y)

Halo

Thanks for article and tweet :)

I've noticed that none of the press waiting for him to arrive are reporting he's there yet, so . I guess, we'll have to see if the girl's tweet is accurate.

A little doubt girls?

Leo is in Australia or not? :blink:

I see some tweets and they are really funny Oxford!These women are hysterical and I need to agree with them! I would be the same way, just waiting anxious to see him! :drool:

Oxford I also think his flight was cancelled for something else. :)

Barbie,great links!! :heart:

Posted by: ?

on the 18th pic is it just me or that a tat on his hand??

Probably just pencil, right? I haven't seen it before, so...

But I always start wondering when people post stuff like this, since the time Leo was photographed at that tattoo-shop ;)

It looks like a little heart

leotat.png

Yeah for the new Leo and Blake pics! :heart: I think its so sweet that Leo spent his last days before leaving for Australia with his love Blake!!

Man the Australian media are really getting their panties up in a bunch :laugh: Love the enthusiasm though and it is extremely entertaining to read. I saw that WHO magazine (Australian tabloid) also tweeted about Leo's impending arrival so wow this shall be interesting to say the least.

Leo rarely gets papped at the airport these days... and he goes back and forth from NY to LA all the time so it looks like he's developed a great way to go unnoticed so not surprised the media is having/ had a hard time finding Leo when he arrived in Sydney :p But of course unlike all his NY trips this Sydney trip was actually anticipated beforehand so even more impressive! Well before I congratulate him... that's if he is even in Sydney right now ... all the tweets are getting confusing lol.

Anyways, they seem really relentless in their Leo pursuit so no matter how much Leo tries to go about low key its only a matter of time until he gets papped or sighted. Poor Leo but I think he'll adapt nicely :p

Thanks Oxford, Jou, Halolulu, Barbie for the tweets, pics and news!

Thanks Barbie for the compliment :wave:

Ohhh just wondering... maybe I missed something but is Leo expected to stay in Australia for 4 months straight or is it a back and forth shoot? I read recently how most of the filming will be done at Fox studios and that a portion will be shot in Australia. That threw me off guard because before that I assumed it was a 17 week straight shoot in Australia but again maybe I missed something :blink:

Barbie

Another great choice :)

Pami

Re: changing flight . When one is going to be on a plane for 14 hrs , one needs to board feeling tip top :)

Halo

Thanks for Daily Mail Leo & Blake article :)

Wijn

I'm not sure what the mark is, but I don't think it's a tat :)

Fash

My understanding is that all of the filming will be done in Australia. What I was wondering the other day was it all studio filming or were there some locale filming ? The article you mentioned seems to indicate there will be some filming outside of studio , so I'm glad to know that , thanks, :)

However, since we know J Edgar will be released in Nov, we do know he will have at least a few days off to attend US premiere which will probably be the

first week in Nov.

Thanks girls for the tweets! So Is Leo in Australia? I hope so! :D I need some pics! :drool: Its funny how these people in Australia are freaking out. Its like they've never had a celeb come to Australia!

Wijn: I noticed that too when I first saw the pics. I don't think its a tat, but it looks like a heart drawn on with marker or something! :laugh:

Barbie loved all the pics you posted :heart:

And love the Edgerton interview JouJou! He seems really cool, and hes not hard on the eyes ;)

Toronto Sun: "Leo's Gatsby to be Original"

How will Leonardo DiCaprio's Jay Gatsby compare to Robert Redford's? In name only, according to Australian actor Joel Edgerton who's joined the star-crammed cast of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby.

"They're based on the same book, but I don't think there will be that much else to compare them with."

The novel -- published in 1925 and considered to be F. Scott Fitzgerald's masterpiece -- inspired the 1974 film which, despite boasting Redford and Mia Farrow as well as a Francis Ford Coppola-penned screenplay, was widely regarded as a misfire.

"I think there's a visual language that needs to accompany this film that gets somewhere close to the magic of the descriptive language Fitzgerald used," Edgerton says, referencing Luhrmann's decision to shoot in 3D. "I don't know if that film in the 1970s really hit those heights."

In addition to DiCaprio, the new adaptation stars Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan, the object of the enigmatic Gatsby's desire; Tobey Maguire as narrator Nick Carraway; and Isla Fisher as Myrtle Wilson, who has an affair with Daisy's husband, Tom Buchanan (Edgerton). Originally Ben Affleck was cast as Buchanan, but scheduling conflicts forced him to drop out.

The movie begins shooting in Australia next month. "We're all very excited," Edgerton says. "Baz is awesome. I think he's the right person to handle this kind of material."

Ohhh just wondering... maybe I missed something but is Leo expected to stay in Australia for 4 months straight or is it a back and forth shoot? I read recently how most of the filming will be done at Fox studios and that a portion will be shot in Australia. That threw me off guard because before that I assumed it was a 17 week straight shoot in Australia but again maybe I missed something :blink:

From what I've read, Baz has some kind of complex that he used for filming Australia. I don't know if it's on the Fox lot or not, but I think everything is near Sydney. The casting call for extras said this (from Baz the Great):

Filming will be for 17 weeks beginning mid-late September 2011 near Sydney and Moore Park, New South Wales, Australia.

I don't know if the whole cast will be there for a continuous four months. Leo obviously has promotional obligations for J. Edgar, and I've read that Tobey's character Nick Carraway has more screen time because he's the narrator. But who knows what kind of artistic license Baz will take... ;) I wonder if filming in 3-D takes more time, or if that's a post-production thing...

I like him with this very short hair also: SEXY!

http://leodicaprio.net/gallery/displayimag...&fullsize=1

omg, this pic is soo funny, take a look:

thanks leodicaprio.net

Ohh Billy C... :wub: Thanks Barbie! :flower: Short hair or longer hair, I love both looks, as long as he goes easy on the pomade ;)

Posted by: ?

on the 18th pic is it just me or that a tat on his hand??

Probably just pencil, right? I haven't seen it before, so...

But I always start wondering when people post stuff like this, since the time Leo was photographed at that tattoo-shop ;)

It looks like a little heart leotat.png

Ha it does! Just when I was missing the socks, he does something else cute. ;)

Thanks halo for all the links and pix, and thanks solange for those lovely .gifs! :flower:

Thanks for that article JouJou! I think its cool how their making the film a little different than the book, making it their own movie! No doubt I'm suupppperrrr excited for this one!

How 'bout you girls? Excited to see Leo and Carey kiss? :p hehe

And thanks solange for the famous Leo wink gifs :drool:

hey, I had noticed that little drawn in Leo's hand it seems like a heart, maybe Blake drew that little heart in his hand for everytime Leo looks at his hand he don't forget her while going to Australia, how romantic??? :heart:

Just a dreamy supposition, but who knows? hahaha :laugh:

Oh,how sweet! :wub:

A heart drawn on his biiiig hand! LOL I love his hands girls! They are so big and sexy! :drool:

Tks Kat for this sexy pic! His look in this pic seduces me!

Tks Solange for these beautiful gifs,girls you always make good choices! :)

I cant wait to see Leo as Jay Gatsby with those bright eyes and silky hair! :wub: