Bellazon

Your Top 10 Guys

Passion

Hm...well all the ones andrea listed at the beginning of the last page...

and...

CYRUS. :ninja:

hey, we should have one for bz members, like we could list the top 10 guys of bz! or not. b/c people might feel bad. okay never mind. but maybe blurdk, as he is so thoughtful :evil:. and also torben :) and perhaps ed. if he stops blaming me for the missing crack :whistle:

and...

hey, we should have one for bz members, like we could list the top 10 guys of bz! or not. b/c people might feel bad. okay never mind. but maybe blurdk, as he is so thoughtful :evil:. and also torben :) and perhaps ed. if he stops blaming me for the missing crack :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good taste (Y)

who's Cyrus?

and...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My list of my fav bz people!! that would be cool to do

it would go 1)chicken

2)chicken and so on.......................................

but I wouldn't get hurt if ppl didn't put me in their top 10..it's understandable!!! :laugh: plus I don't really 'know' any1 ...everyone seems to know each other very well...you can;t help but feel left out ..ahahah :pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not quite sure what this means. Because I'm thoughtful, I would feel bad for being left out? Or I would be your number 1 because I'm thoughtful? I like the second idea...

I think it's a rule that all men must love Johnny.  All the guys I know like him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess that's true, because he's so badass.

But I think he's a great actor too. Blow and Secret Window are simply amazing, and all the movies he's done with Tim Burton are great too.

Alrighty. My Top Ten Guys, random order, because I had difficulty ranking them. :laugh:

Jude Law

Adrien Brody

David Bowie

Joaquin Phoenix

Matt Damon

Christian Bale

Viggo Mortensen

Ewan McGregor

Antonio Banderas

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

:heart: :wub: :heart:

10. James Rousseau

james6qw.jpg

9. Nick Moran

nick2av.jpg

8. James Marsters (been on a Buffy binge recently)

jamesm8me.jpg

7. Ryan Snyder

ryan3fl.jpg

6. Johnny Depp

johnny7yt.jpg

5. Jason Mewes (Long live Jay and Silent Bob!)

jason0ny.jpg

4. Adrien Brody

adrien0hw.jpg

3. Cillian Murphy

cillian7ru.jpg

2. Damien Kulash

damien5qu.jpg

Number 1 is my idol Mr. Joshua Kent. Yes the same anorexic, emo, asshole of a boy who can tie my belt around his stomach twice and laughed during Passion of the Christ. I'm sorry but no one else can compare. There's no good pictures available but there's the future father of my children in 2nd grade.

186971599m6xu.jpg