Bellazon

Your Top 10 Guys

Passion

You can have my top list too, I think this is about how it usually looks like, although I may have used to only do five. I believe this is a "sexiest" thread and not a role model thread, so that's what I am doing.

Johnny Depp :wub:

Jude Law

Brad Pitt

Damon Albarn

George Clooney

Tim Roth

Gael Garcia Bernal

Viggo Mortensen

Antonio Bandera

Ewan McGregor

Historical Mentions:

Young Robert De Niro.

Young Paul Newman

James Dean :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have a good list .. Brad, Jude, Johnny, George... :wub: :heart:

James Dean was a total hottie. I think a young Elvis was rather cute, too.

I think it's a rule that all men must love Johnny.  All the guys I know like him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha yeah, that's true! Most of the guys I know like him too. I guess that's the best for a guy, to be liked by both women AND men. It doesn't get better than that. Even overrated Brad Pitt can't say that.

And my top 10, I will put it tomorrow. Right now I'm too, tired, goin to bed soon. Hafta get up at 6 am, blegh. Uh-oh I'm goin off topic....

Oh yeah, my no 1: Johnny!

Johnny was a wild child and with that hot French chick in his house, we can forgive him for having gone soft. He has always been in cool roles, no embarassing romantic leads or"Legends of the Fall" weepies. Not quite Clint Eastwood and Steve McQueen cool, but we know he is cool. And he is definitely handsome, and not in an overdone, barbie-like way like male models sometimes...

Brad Pitt only really has Legends of the Fall against him, but I believe Snatch and Fight Club ought to make up for that... And the stomach in those movies should make most of us semi-gay....

Brad Pitt only really has Legends of the Fall against him, but I believe Snatch and Fight Club ought to make up for that... And the stomach in those movies should make most of us semi-gay....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked Legends of the Fall. I don't think Brad is overrated. Most women drool over him because he is *gasp* completely hot. He's 41, but I think he's still the best looking man in Hollywood and has been for a very, very long time.

1.Jonny Depp

2.Chris Cornell

3.Freddie Prince Jr.

4.Derek Marrocco

5.Antonio Banderas

6.Owen Wilson

7.Vin Diesel

8.Jesse Metcalf (err whatever his last name is)

9.Anthony Kiedis

10.Rob Thomas

I have weird taste in some of them, I know. Though my most current celebrity crush was Josh Groban, lmao, how sad is that? :laugh: