Bellazon

Football

goose

(Y)

I've seen the new font on the back of the Real jersey...

:no: I don't like it...

Real should have classy, elegant, classic font to reflect the image of the club and it's players.

Even if they were going for the whole "new look", I still think they could've selected another font. The font they use doesn't seem big enough :blink:

It was the final that everyone wanted. Everyone was going for a Chelsea v Milan final (at least around where I live) once Barca was knocked out. Nobody seriouisly expected Liverpool to even beat Juve. But we did :p

Anyway, Tribal Football (unreliable as it may be) says Chelsea are opening talks with Sheva. I still think Milan shouldkeep Sheva.

Shevchenko + Gilardino :drool:

why not? :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beacause this summer seems to be the worst trasfer window of Real Madrid since Perez became President.

Diogo and Garcia they are good players but not some huge reinforcement. This story with Robinio is becoming similar to Vieiera case. Real should make serious efforts to bring Ballack or Baptista to Santiago Bernabeu. The should't sell Walter Samuel leave, I hope they stop Figo from marching out to Inter.

I think Tottenham is a mystery package this year, but they have signed a lot of young quality that should be the backbone of the team for years to come.

Aaron Lennon, Tom Huddlestone and Wayne Routledge are great signings. Add to that a midfield with Reid, Carrick, and Davids and a backline with Edman, Naybet, Parmarot and King. In between the sticks they have Paul Robinson and up fron they have talented strikers including Keane, Defoe, Mido and Kanoute. Not to mention they have young up and comers from their reserves.

Davids is great reinforcement and he'll definitely be good in the experience department and also as a ball winner in midfield. If the young ones can keep their performances up and not fold under pressure then I think they can come a fair way, possibly even 4th or 5th, but that's just me being optimistic.

As for Real, I'd have to agree that they have had a pretty bad transfer season. Letting Samuel go might not be the best idea, but he does seem a bit lost in La Liga. Their squad is aging and they'll need a complete overhaul in the next few years. Diogo and Garcia will add depth to their line-up (I think Madrid are learning that you can buy quality without having to pay insane amounts of money) but I personally think they should bring in at least a few other players e.g. Joaquin and Ballack. Also, they need another Centre back. Samuel hasn't played well and Woodgate hasn't played at all! All at a bargain for 25 and 13 mill quid respectively :o

which team do you support Nemo?

funny story, i was wearing my real madrid jersey today and walked in to buy my pizza and the guy at the counter was like, "Raul!" and the guy didnt know i have the authentic jersey and had Raul and the number 7 on the back....i thought it was funny.