Bellazon

Football

goose

Chelsea offered 57m pounds for Shevchenko, if they raise it to 60, Milan accepts it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they get Gilardino then it'd be alright cause they have a worthy replacement, but I'd rather Sheva stay at Milan :cry:

Anything is possible though and not in a good way :(

What's your view on the issue?

you guys know of any websites that sell soccer jerseys....my uncle wants me to get raul's jersey and i want to get another brasil jersey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brasil = glow in the dark yellow :laugh:

that's the only reason I don't buy the brasil jersey. I support them but yeh, fluro yellow... not very appealing :laugh:

I want to see Madrid win their 10th Champions' League trophy. They should design a limited edition jersey to go with it if they ever win it. Great for marketing. Maybe a their white jersey with gold stripes, and possibly add in a dash of silver or yellow or royal blue or purple. (Y)

Any suggestions Avenger?

I just can't understand how it attracts positive attention, unless of course it's night time and someone needs a light ;)

The fluro yellow is so :yuckky:, but somehow it makes it slightly better if you get it printed, hence you should get it printed for my sake. Who knows, maybe I'll be in LA one day and I'll spot someone with a Brasil jersey. It'll be easier for me to identify you with :laugh:

Re-Shevchenko:

1. I think he should try himself in another top league. He shouldn't retire from Milan.

2. I don't like the Seria A, so I would happily see him in England or Spain.

Re-Mardid jersey:

Sounds good, create a prototype and send it to me for review.

Re-Shevchenko:

1. I think he should try himself in another top league. He shouldn't retire from Milan.

1: He should play abroad but he shouldn't retire from Milan? :blink:

2: Spain sounds good. I don't like the English playing style, and I don't think English teams, besides Chelsea, know how to defend very well. Though, I would still like to see him play. I'm curious. I want to see how many goals he scores...

Re-Mardid jersey:

Sounds good, create a prototype and send it to me for review.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a) My creativity factor = 0

b) My computer/drawing/designing skills = 0

c) I thought it would just be a good suggestion. Maybe the marketing dept. or something at Real should be doing that...

but now that you gimme the idea I'll see what I can think up of... I'm guessing it'll have to be a pale gold, the gold on the back of the milan jersey is disgusting :yuckky:

Re-Shevchenko:

1: He should play abroad but he shouldn't retire from Milan? :blink:

2: Spain sounds good. I don't like the English playing style, and I don't think English teams, besides Chelsea, know how to defend very well. Though, I would still like to see him play. I'm curious. I want to see how many goals he scores...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Yes. He shouldn't retire from Milan, he shouldn't play in one team during most of his career. Sheva, go abroad!

2. The Premiere League is on top of football, next to La Liga. It's not about defence -like italian football- it's about attacks. Love it!

1) Do you mean Sheva shouldn't retire AT Milan? I interpret going abroad as "retiring" from Milan, though I've never encountered the phrase before :p

2)Premier League is exciting but poor quality football in my opinion. Tactically and technically...

I can't be bothered explaining so believe me if you will. If not I don't really care...