Bellazon

Football

goose

never really sat down and ever watched the Spaniards play. I haven't analysed them before, all I know is that they seem to make the easiest games seem like a struggle of titanic proportions.

I guess it makes sense that they don't have teamplay...I mean hell, their whole country is divided, let alone the team.

EDIT: just remembered to add Jesus Navas and Barrigan on to the list

They allowed us to enter the competition in the first round, we play Total Network Solutions (TNS), the Welsh Champions.

We got a high seeding (in the top tier), so one team, I think the Czech runners up or something, got displaced from the seeding arrangements, where previously they were meant to receive a seeding in the competition.

We receive the least money amongst the English clubs including TV revenue and prize money.

We get no country protection either, so we can end up playing our 3rd qualifying round against Everton and/or end up in the same group as Chelsea in the group stages (since they were only seeded in the second-tier)

There were a few other conditions for our entry as well, but they're the major ones as far as I can remember ;)

You'd think so.

At the moment winning the competition isn't even worth more than coming 4th in the English, Spanish or Italian leagues. I guess that's what we get for coming 5th :(

Next year it'll be automatic entry, so that'll be all good...

btw it's pretty strange that in the past -as far as I know- the defender automatically qualified for the World Cup and recently FIFA changed the rule, now they have to fight for their right to compete.

UEFA did exactly the opposite of this.

Yeh I know...

Sepp Blatter is an idiot though <_<

Maybe they changed it for the WC cause it's once every 4 years and most of the time teams change in that period, so the winners (players in the winning team 4 years ago) aren't actually defending their crown because some of them might not be in the squad?

Just a thought...

damn... I've been busted seems!!!

only one thing for that...

:trout:

Any other topics we want to discuss? I have an opinion on most things... very strong and wrong opinions, as you may have picked up from conversing with me all this time :rofl: