Bellazon

Football

goose

What do you guys think about ManU's fate, future and the new owners?

I hear people already hate them very much and they have good reason to do so.

-Ticket prices will be up 40% within a few years.

-The money the team can spend will be decreased.

Avenger,

Manyoo's empire is already starting to crumble. In 5 years (hopefully less) they will be relegated and the Glazers will move back to America.

Form is temporary. Class is permanent. kop5cf.jpg

No bias coming from my side of course IHMU.jpg

Socio,

They've confirmed Robinho as well now. So they have a great new generation of attackers, but I'm still curious about how they're going to play defensively? Unless of course they plan to have a team that can pin the opposition in their own half for 90 minutes. It seems Real's Board of Directors don't seem to understand the concept of defence :p

also, BUMP for Freddy Adu's "I love Chelsea" comment.

If I recall right, wasn't he the one praising Manyoo and saying that he would love to play for them and they were the best club in the world?

Now Manyoo are coming 3rd, he's jumped boat to Chelski?

Talk about loyalty and commitment. This guy is the very epitome of what's wrong with the game today.

Discuss.

Alright, I'm just curious as to what others think.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Robinho have similar playing styles with subtle differences in the positions they play, one brings the ball up from midfield (Ronaldo) and the other plays in the final third more (Robinho)

Who is better and why?

From what I've seen of both of them, it's a tough call but I'd prefer Robinho at the moment, though their fortunes might change as another year passes.

Ronaldo: Doesn't really bring others into the game, though he's slowly changing that the more he plays. His decision making is still a bit immature, but he'll be able to rectify that with more experience. He has more tricks than Robinho, and can hold the ball up well whilst bringing it up from midfield, but sometimes tends to hold the ball up too well, if you know what I mean. His crossing is a bit shocking from when I last saw it. I mean don't get me wrong he's alright in the crossing and free kicks dept., but he's not very accurate or consistent. His crosses are flat and fast, very one dimensional, he doesn't seem to be able to pass the ball at a slower rate. He's got great awareness, but his feet are quicker than his brain.

Robinho: Plays well in the final third, doesn't carry the ball up, so much as makes space for others to bring it up. He can play his team mates in and his decision making is better than Ronaldo's (though still not great). He has an eye for goal and has a tendency to put the ball in the back of the net when given the chance. He has good movement off the ball and good positioning. I'm not sure whether it's coincidence or brains, but he draws fouls in good positions. Fast feet, but he has a brain to match. Haven't seen him take free kicks or supply to the strikers, so that's possibly what Ronaldo has over him.

I don't know :cry:

are you referring to THAT goal?

that was master class

check out c. ronaldo's trick against fulham where he steps over and taps the ball back into the other foot... then proceeds to do it again!! that is so insanely psycho. my opinion of him changed once I saw him do that...

but he still looks like a fag...