Bellazon

Football

goose

That's true :) But i think it also sucks playing 4-5-1 then you know when you get 1-0 behind that it will be difficult to still win,why not just play 4-4-2 or my favourite 3-4-3 :D As long if he scores :D But still when i see him in a duel i allways think he will snap like a twig :p

No it wasn't a really good game,and yeah Manchester-Milan was a good game to look at,but i still rather love watching the UEFA cup,those teams are more evenly matched wich allways makes it nice games to look at :)

We couldn't afford a 4-4-2 otherwise Gerrard would have played on the right. That and a 4-4-2 would leave too much room for the lower half of Milan's midfield and when you leave Pirlo with a bit of time on the ball I think we all know what happens. We contained Milan with a 4-5-1 and they didn't do much in the first half. 3-4-3 is alright... the thing with 3-4-3 is that once again you'll have no control in midfield unless you play a tight midfield, but that would cost you width in attack and defense because you can't play a wingback with 3 defenders :/ hahahaha at the Crouch comment. He is a bit of a twig isn't he? :|

Manyoo-Milan was great but Manyoo's mistake was letting Milan play futbol :ninja: I don't really follow the UEFA Cup too much :no:

:hug:

I have never watched a crappier European final. Two chances and two goals for Milan? :blink:

They are such an annoying team... :no:

NOTHING has gone my way in footie this year.

Club Brugge: did not qualify for Europe, worst season in 25 years.

FC Barcelona: out of Europe in 1/8 finals and might still lose La Liga title as well

Liverpool: did not win the CL

No final crappier than this one? :o You rated the Milan Juve final over this one? :trout:

ugh those seasons really suck...hopefully you have a better season next year...or Barca wins the Liga. Unlucky that La Liga doesn't count GD first. If it was the Premier League, Barca would be assured of top spot with their GD :(

Very professional I must say *refers to Inzaghi incident* :actor:

hehe, do you mean the first or the second goal he scored... :whistle: :D

I was referring to the incident in the corner where he got hit by Kewell's cross and fell to the ground like someone shot him in the guts <_<

In terms of frustration, it was worse! I didn't care who won that Juve-Milan final. :p

Liverpool are apparently joining the hunt for Samuel Eto'o. :cry: :no:

With all his suitors, I can't imagine him not leaving the Nou Camp. :cry: :cry:

We better get Henry as a replacement! :persuazn:

In better news for Barca, they are still going for Albelda and Buffon. :drool:

In terms of frustration, it was worse! I didn't care who won that Juve-Milan final. :p

Why were you frustrated? You don't support either team do you? Unless you're a closet Milan or Liverpool fan :shifty: or maybe one of those people that always go for the underdogs.

HA! That's for going for Alonso! Leave our players alone and we'll leave yours :blah: I'm not sure if Eto'o would want to join a club like Liverpool though :cry: I can't imagine Henry would do a better job than Eto'o to be honest :mellow:

<_<

Why were you frustrated? You don't support either team do you? Unless you're a closet Milan or Liverpool fan :shifty: or maybe one of those people that always go for the underdogs.

HA! That's for going for Alonso! Leave our players alone and we'll leave yours :blah: I'm not sure if Eto'o would want to join a club like Liverpool though :cry: I can't imagine Henry would do a better job than Eto'o to be honest :mellow:

<_<

I don't think he could do as wel as Samuel either, but if Samuel leaves, I don't see another striker that could fill the void left by him. :(

More like Jake Lloyd as Anakin Skywalker bad. Nothing is as bad as Jar Jar.

:rofl:

I don't think he could do as wel as Samuel either, but if Samuel leaves, I don't see another striker that could fill the void left by him. :(

true that.

Very professional I must say *refers to Inzaghi incident* :actor:

hehe, do you mean the first or the second goal he scored... :whistle: :D

I was referring to the incident in the corner where he got hit by Kewell's cross and fell to the ground like someone shot him in the guts <_<

Ooooh, that.

I remember, hmmm it was pretty good acting on his part I guess...he's the best at it! :ninja:

We couldn't afford a 4-4-2 otherwise Gerrard would have played on the right. That and a 4-4-2 would leave too much room for the lower half of Milan's midfield and when you leave Pirlo with a bit of time on the ball I think we all know what happens. We contained Milan with a 4-5-1 and they didn't do much in the first half. 3-4-3 is alright... the thing with 3-4-3 is that once again you'll have no control in midfield unless you play a tight midfield, but that would cost you width in attack and defense because you can't play a wingback with 3 defenders :/ hahahaha at the Crouch comment. He is a bit of a twig isn't he? :|

Manyoo-Milan was great but Manyoo's mistake was letting Milan play futbol :ninja: I don't really follow the UEFA Cup too much :no:

But you can play a 4-4-2 if you play kinda like 4-4-1-1,i mean with that one real attacker and one behind him who can still attack put also pulls back to help in the midfield,and with 3-4-3 you can have allot of control,you have to play with your 3 defenders just on their half,that's how you can give allot of pressure to the other team and if you do it right you can keep playing on their half

Yes he's a twig :D

You should follow it next year ;) there are allways nice games to see in the uefa cup

But you can play a 4-4-2 if you play kinda like 4-4-1-1,i mean with that one real attacker and one behind him who can still attack put also pulls back to help in the midfield,and with 3-4-3 you can have allot of control,you have to play with your 3 defenders just on their half,that's how you can give allot of pressure to the other team and if you do it right you can keep playing on their half

Yes he's a twig :D

You should follow it next year ;) there are allways nice games to see in the uefa cup

4-4-2: That would be Kuyt occupying the second striker role, but then where does that leave Gerrard? On the right, and we all know what people will say if he's on the right and we lose <_< Although he hasn't played on in the centre for most of the season...we should always play him in the centre once we get better wingers. I have a feeling we'll be rotating between the 4-4-1-1 and a 4-5-1 a lot next season :ninja:

3-4-3: Yes, but you can play any system like that, not just the 3-4-3. It really depends how you want to operate your backline. Personally, I like the high backline and defenders playing around half-way and inside the opponent half if need be, but it really depends on how good and how fast your defenders are. Obviously you are not going to play a high backline against a team that is quick on the break because that would be nigh on suicide. Liverpool (note: 4-4-2) try to do that but aren't very successful at it half the time because of our zonal marking - we just have our pressure line too close to the box <_< Barca (note: 4-3-3) do it really well though :thumbsup:

I never got into the UEFA Cup when I was young because there was a serious lack of quality but nowadays more teams are trying to win the cup instead of using it as an opportunity to field their reserves :clap: I did watch a few games this season, but not many. Spurs vs Sevilla (both legs) and Werder vs Alkmaar. Can't remember the rest though :ninja:

well i'm trying to leave but it seems i'm glued to bz <_< i've got a lot of work due and bz isn't helping :no: so i thought i'd close the thread temporarily to try to help me stop coming here.

booo valencia lost to villareal <_<