Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't want to be rude or to criticize and ruin the moment now, but I still prefer her not to speak at all. It's unpleasant to see that to her 34 years she has the same vocabulary that she had at 18. Her manner to drawl and draw faces while searching for the right words and like thinking how it will be in English is just killing me. And that laughter...god.. That's why i love to watch her only on the photos and not in videos, thinking "Adri, just act as if you were 34 y.o. and not 14"

I still criticized her, ok.

50 minutes ago, crista said:

I really don't want to be rude or to criticize and ruin the moment now, but I still prefer her not to speak at all. It's unpleasant to see that to her 34 years she has the same vocabulary that she had at 18. Her manner to drawl and draw faces while searching for the right words and like thinking how it will be in English is just killing me. And that laughter...god.. That's why i love to watch her only on the photos and not in videos, thinking "Adri, just act as if you were 34 y.o. and not 14"

I still criticized her, ok.

If you prefer her to not speak why are you watching her videos? 

Did anybody watch the whole WWHL interview?

I can't watch it my country on Bravo website.... She was great in this small segment. :smile::heart:

Love the Glamour photoshoot. :) She is the best in the video:wub6yh2cm::heart: (although the makeup is bad... I think they shot this during the VSFS).

Great Blue Steel. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: