Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

A little throwback at 2005 show. :heart:  I've never seen this interview. Adriana looks incredible. Perfect.  :wub:  But also hair and makeup are great and make every girl look beautiful. If this was the look for this years show she would look just as stunning as she did 10 years ago...

And she continues to claim that she wants to be an actress. She probably doesn't understand (which is not surprising) that she has zero talent in this field imo, but she doesn't stop talking about it at every opportunity - maybe someone one day will take pity on her and will invite her to a casting? :nicole:

Then why she refused? Exactly, she's no Meryl Streep to turn down the roles and to choose. I mean everyone would be super happy to receive at least a cameo role in a big movie and would snatch it up. All the legendary actors started with small roles or not in the highest-grossing films but after some time when they became popular and rich just then they started to choose.

I don't think that's because of VS. I still prefer to believe that she wasn't offered any roles. :idk:

Wherever it was possible, and where she was actually offered the role (Ugly Betty, The Crazy Ones) - she appeared and we saw her.

Apparently she turned them down because she really wasn't focusing on acting at the time. She wanted to be able to put her all into the roles and not be a flip flopper between the two careers.

I think she has great potential, the closest serious acting role we saw her in was in "The Follow" . The other shows she appeared on were for fun (some to promote the VSFS) and she portrayed herself in most of them so I don't hold those against her when it comes to her acting because I really don't know how she is as an actress.

She was offered roles. Marko said it in an interview and actually said Adriana was being modest about being offered them. We didn't know she turned them down because of her, someone else said she did when she was actually being modest. She got offered roles. And I think the only problem she would have is language barrier, from what I seen she isn't bad at actual acting

She would have to be like sofia V and have a role specifically made for her because clearly people in westernized culture are still asses about when it comes to knowing their language.

Its another dream she has and if ones like kendall can maneuver their way to achieving their dream they aren't fit for, so can she.