Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

AIDA YOUR THE BEST!! THANKS FOR PUTTING THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO WATCH IT...IM AT WORK AND CAN ONLY GET YOUTUBE!! :kiss:

SHE LOOKS THICKER BUT ITS NOT LIKE SHE IS FAT!! I THINK ITS JUST SHE IS GETTING OLDER AND ITS HARDER TO KEEP YOUR WEIGHT DOWN WHEN YOU ARE OLDER. SHE STILL LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

*is emerging from lurker mode*

I have saved SOOOOO many photos from this forum - you guys are absolutely amazing and I love every single new post! I have no access to HQ photos, so I can't give anything back...but I do know how to make screencaps. So this is a little thank-you from me to all of you! :)

I made 53 caps of Adriana on Access Hollywood from yesterday. All are 620x471 pixels. I know the quality is not the best - but that's because of the quality of the movie. Download the full zip file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/3604912/fof_ad...lima-access.zip

adriana_access1_tn.jpg adriana_access2_tn.jpg adriana_access3_tn.jpg adriana_access4_tn.jpg adriana_access5_tn.jpg adriana_access6_tn.jpg adriana_access7_tn.jpg adriana_access8_tn.jpg adriana_access9_tn.jpg adriana_access10_tn.jpg adriana_access11_tn.jpg adriana_access12_tn.jpg adriana_access13_tn.jpg adriana_access14_tn.jpg adriana_access15_tn.jpg adriana_access16_tn.jpg adriana_access17_tn.jpg adriana_access18_tn.jpg adriana_access19_tn.jpg adriana_access20_tn.jpg

PS: don't worry about them being hotlinked - they're all hosted on my own server which has more bandwidth than I could ever use. 8)

sss are you joking, she looks freaking amazing, I like her that way, she looks way helthy and sexy, she is not skinny like other models, she's awsome!!!!!!!!!

SO TRUE...WITH ALL THE SKINNY MODELS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW IM GLAD SHE IS HEALTHY...GO READ ABOUT THE BRAZILIAN MODELD WHO DIED OVER IT!!

SO SAD!!

**YOU WILL NEED TO USE A TRANSLATOR

HERE

is it me or she looks weird?a bit masculine?and i think she definetly gain weight look at her arms,cheek,neck,stomach..she looked better last year.Though i like outfit

yeah...healthy shmealthy she's still a model, and nobody asked her to be anorexic :ninja:

but hey, everybody like different things, personaly I prefer her thinner but I don't care about her anymore so... :p

could someone upload this on yousendit? rapid doesnt work for me and i would really like to see this video. she looks good with that outfit. she does look healthier. before when she started modeling she was waaaay to thin. she was just skin and bone, which is why i didnt really like her body too much as much as i did with her face. but now her body is perfect. she's good the way she is.

She does NOT need to be skinnier. She looks amazing at the weight she is right now. :) She looks like the most beautiful woman in the world because she IS the most beautiful woman in the world. :) She's healthy, glowing, and she's super sexy! Love her!

is it me or she looks weird?a bit masculine?and i think she definetly gain weight look at her arms,cheek,neck,stomach..she looked better last year.Though i like outfit

yeah...healthy shmealthy she's still a model, and nobody asked her to be anorexic :ninja:

but hey, everybody like different things, personaly I prefer her thinner but I don't care about her anymore so... :p

That's soooooooo true! everybody does like different things, just like i think adriana with her "healthy" body is a million times sexier and better looking than that boring girl in your sig ! :fun: