Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Posts Moved By PinkCouture

Hey guys,

Great forum! I'm new here, and just looking through it, this is for sure the best site dedicated to ale, adriana, and the like :)

Anyway, I have a question, and I hope to God someone can help me:

Do any of you have the 2001 Victoria's Secret Show on video? My roommate recorded it 5 years ago, and I accidentally recorded over it the other day. He's a little sad and I feel SOOOO bad about it. Apparently, it wasn't just the catwalk. Before the catwalk, I think they had a behind-the-scenes, and "making-of" segment.

Anyway, if any of you either have a copy of the 2001 fashion show (it was on ABC I think), or know where I could get a copy, I would love you for life!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Take care.

ps: I am posting this same message on different places in this site, so I am sorry if you read the same message over and over again

Hey hautecouture,

Listen, I am not an administrator, but just to let you know for that kind of question you go to the motion thread and post your question, don't go to the candids or any other subsection of a model and type in the same thing over and over, just do this in motion. But to answer your question on the 2001 fashion show, here is a site with everything in the show but some extra items.

Link:

http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/

go to victoria secret fashion show section on the left. Then download it.

later!

Hey hautecouture,

Listen, I am not an administrator, but just to let you know for that kind of question you go to the motion thread and post your question, don't go to the candids or any other subsection of a model and type in the same thing over and over, just do this in motion. But to answer your question on the 2001 fashion show, here is a site with everything in the show but some extra items.

Link:

http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/

go to victoria secret fashion show section on the left. Then download it.

later!

Hey there,

Yeah, I'm really sorry for posting my message in the wrong sections~

@hautecouture - I've looked around on numerous sites for you, but there doesn't seem to be a DVD version available for sale anywhere. Have you tried any P2P sites?

Hi Bouazizi,

Thanks a lot for looking for me, I really appreciate it. What do you mean P2P sites?

No problem. ;)

By P2P, I mean like Limewire, etc, places where you can search for and download files/audio/video and things...

Having said that, Szahedin's solution looks good!

Good luck with finding it! :fun:

Hers Is a adriana lima special from fashion tv credit to the person who captured it i just captured it of the internet

it has longer seen from the fashion shows and some few scenes i never seen before

post-1256-0-1446182936-58925_thumb.jpg post-1256-0-1446182936-60331_thumb.jpg post-1256-0-1446182936-6086_thumb.jpgpost-1256-0-1446182936-61855_thumb.jpg

th_59971_bscap009_122_408lo.jpgpost-1256-0-1446182936-62338_thumb.jpg th_59983_bscap011_122_364lo.jpg

th_59989_bscap014_122_467lo.jpg post-1256-0-1446182936-63655_thumb.jpg

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

http://rapidshare.de/files/30434899/Adriana_Lima-Victoria_Secret_Retrospective_FTV_skaterboy_.avi.html