Bellazon

NBA

goose

There's no more basketball coverage on our cable network... F*ck SkyCable. :cry: :cry2:

u don't have free sport channels or smth?

All Solar Entertainment channels have been removed from SkyCable, they're now on Global Destiny.. so that means We have to switch cable network.. and BTV (the bball channel) requires separate subscription. <_<

:( i'm so sorry to hear that. that's twisted :(

• 1 month later...

Aiight guys, now that all the trades have been done, how do you see the newest picture of the NBA.

IMO this season is the best regaular season in the NBA history. Last night when I checked, Nuggetts at .600 were at the 9th seed in the West. :|

Anyway, who do you think will win the MVP award, and who'll win the the big trophy at the end of the season?

OK, if you haven't known yet, I'm a die hard Kobe fan. . .

But being honest I think the MVP voters should apologize from Kobe for the past 2 years, and give the award to Chris Paul. He was amazing during the season.

And as for the championship. . . Get ready, cuz Lakers are going to kick some ass.

Oh, and for the record, don't be surprised if at the end of the season you see Suns at the 9th seed, and not making the playoffs. I know hard, but they have no luxury of making mistakes.

I'm a big Kobe fan too, so I'm glad to see the TEAM playing well again :) I still think they have one heck of a fight ahead of them, but they do have a lot of fight in them.

But as to the question, I don't have any bold predictions yet :/ , but I am looking forward to seeing if anyone else has any :shifty:

And I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out though :yes:

^ Yep, I agree.

It won't be no surprise if the trophy goes to the East after the Finals. Boston and Detroit are elite teams, who may dominate the finals with their fundemental basketball. Actally when playoff time comes, Wizards might become a serious contender if they get Butler and Agent 0 back. I'm yaying for them in the East.

Also Magic, Raptors and Cavs have nice lineups, and they(except Raptors) can win some hard series, simply by dominating rebounds.

IMO playoffs will be epic this season (in both East & West).

I don't expect more than 4 or 5 series to get finished in 5 games, and probably there will only be only a single sweep, or two.

Mark my words, this years playoffs will give us the record amount of Game 7s. (Previous record is 4)

And Matt, how would you enjoy it, if Philly does to Boston, what Golden State did to Mavs last year? :gocho:

If Bynum is able to put up 80% of the numbers he put up before getting injured upon his return, then the title is the Lakers' to lose. If he doesn't come back at all this season, or comes back as a shadow of his earlier-season self, they will still be one of the favorites.

As for the MVP, I think it's a toss-up between LeBron James, Kobe and Chris Paul at this point. I think all three of them deserve it somewhat equally.

What I'm hoping for the West play-offs:

Lakers-Mavericks

J-Kidd and Dirk vs Pau Gasol and Kobe. This one has seven-game series written all over it.

Suns-Warriors

Before the Shaq trade, this one would have been even better. Can you imagine those two teams going at each other in a play-off situation? We'd probably average 250 points a game for the series. :D

San Antonio vs Utah

Really, I believe those two teams probably match up best, and as such, they would hate to meet this early in the play-offs.

Boozer vs Duncan and Williams vs Parker should be interesting.

New Orleans vs Houston

I just want to see Chris Paul get to the West semis at least, and I believe the Yao-less Rockets are their best chance.

^ Yep, I agree.

It won't be no surprise if the trophy goes to the East after the Finals. Boston and Detroit are elite teams, who may dominate the finals with their fundemental basketball. Actally when playoff time comes, Wizards might become a serious contender if they get Butler and Agent 0 back. I'm yaying for them in the East.

Also Magic, Raptors and Cavs have nice lineups, and they(except Raptors) can win some hard series, simply by dominating rebounds.

IMO playoffs will be epic this season (in both East & West).

I don't expect more than 4 or 5 series to get finished in 5 games, and probably there will only be only a single sweep, or two.

Mark my words, this years playoffs will give us the record amount of Game 7s. (Previous record is 4)

And Matt, how would you enjoy it, if Philly does to Boston, what Golden State did to Mavs last year? :gocho:

Just wondering, is anybody :shock: at how well THE ROCKETS ARE PLAYIN?! No Yao Ming, and they seem to be playing BETTER!!! Probably won't go too far in the playoffs, though. They always go out in the first round. The way they are playing now is probably a fluke.