Bellazon

I love her because...

Jennka

Ehm...let me explain you one thing :) The word "love" in the title is precisely the word I want there to be - because that is what is the whole competition about :) You know, I love Gisele, but I like douzen of other models, and I can say nice things about each of them...

Ehm...let me explain you one thing :) The word "love" in the title is precisely the word I want there to be - because that is what is the whole competition about :) You know, I love Gisele, but I like douzen of other models, and I can say nice things about each of them...
No worries :) I was just saying because something like 95% of the voters were female and it might be harder for the male voters to vote because of the lo__ word - even though they may like the models just as much :)

No worries :) I was just saying because something like 95% of the voters were female and it might be harder for the male voters to vote because of the lo__ word - even though they may like the models just as much :)

Do you know, I was secretly wishing you will come here and say something about MM :laugh: I think you´re the only one really worthy to do it :idk: ;)

Awwwww. :wub: So do you have any other secret wishes about me? :brows: