Bellazon

I love her because...

Jennka

i have no ideea how this works coz i was too lazy to read the first post, but i wanna nominate Anja Rubik & as a because : She is smart, down to earth, sweet, incredibly beautiful, amazing, gorgeous & she had a rat as a pet :wub2: + she is such a great model, a inspiration of natural beauty ... and i can keep this till tomorrow :hehe:

Magdalena Frackowiak beacause she is a goddess, so beautiful & i think she'll do great and become one of the new 'it' girls.

& Snejana Onopka bcoz she's a diva & shes lovely.

Jennka, do i need to put pics for them? :flower:

Well I know that some of my favourite models have already been nominated, but I still want to say my views about them :blush:

All of the models in my sig all have some things in common.

The are all beautiful, sexy, sweet, have cute accents, and all other cliche positive adjectives that I can't think of right now....

But...

Morgane - Classique French. She has the look. So HF, but can be sexy when she needs to (ala Victoria's Secret).

Doutzen - My blonde bombshell. People have favourite golden blonde girls. Mine is Doutzen.

Adriana - What hasn't this girl done? (or been said about her?) Actually for starters, she didn't propose the theory of relativity nor was she the messiah (some may dispute....) but she did capture my heart (well, at least in my dreams :laugh: )

Isabeli - One, four-letter acronym - M.I.L.F.

Andi - I believe this girl has the ability to look great no matter what. And there's something else about her. She takes unbelievable shoots and her eds are breathtaking, but even when her hair & makeup hasn't been worked on for 2 hours or when she's not wearing a dress costing into the thousands, a certain aura beams around her. You know that feeling when you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?.... :wub:

Well I know that some of my favourite models have already been nominated, but I still want to say my views about them :blush:

The are all beautiful, sexy, sweet, have cute accents, and all other cliche positive adjectives that I can't think of right now....

But...

Morgane - Classique French. She has the look. So HF, but can be sexy when she needs to (ala Victoria's Secret).

Doutzen - My blonde bombshell. People have favourite golden blonde girls. Mine is Doutzen.

Adriana - What hasn't this girl done? (or been said about her?) Actually for starters, she didn't propose the theory of relativity nor was she the messiah (some may dispute....) but she did capture my heart (well, at least in my dreams :laugh: )

Andi - I believe this girl has the ability to look great no matter what. And there's something else about her. She takes unbelievable shoots and her eds are breathtaking, but even when her hair & makeup hasn't been worked on for 2 hours or when she's not wearing a dress costing into the thousands, a certain aura beams around her. You know that feeling when you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?.... :wub:

No one has anything to say about Eugenia, Ana BB, Marisa ?? :)

Initially, I wasn't going to say anything, but all these "I love her because she's beautiful" comments are boring me, so...

I love Marisa because: at 29, her career is reaching new heights when most models' careers are over; she's an ambassador for the American Cancer Society; when she found out she was getting the SISE '08 cover, she was humble enough to cry; makeup artists and hair stylists constantly tell her how sweet she is compared to other models; she's nice enough to keep in contact with her fans on her official forum -- she's even I.D.-ed models for us when we couldn't tell if it was her or not in a photo :laugh: -- she's a good role model for girls by not smoking, getting drunk at clubs, or starving herself into looking like a stick; and she married a dork, so you know what's on the inside is more important to her than what you look like. :wub:

But...

hihihihi can you explain me isabeli?

But...

noooooooouuuuuuuuuu

hihihihi can you explain me isabeli?

i have no ideea how this works coz i was too lazy to read the first post, but i wanna nominate Anja Rubik & as a because : She is smart, down to earth, sweet, incredibly beautiful, amazing, gorgeous & she had a rat as a pet :wub2: + she is such a great model, a inspiration of natural beauty ... and i can keep this till tomorrow :hehe:

Magdalena Frackowiak beacause she is a goddess, so beautiful & i think she'll do great and become one of the new 'it' girls.

& Snejana Onopka bcoz she's a diva & shes lovely.

Jennka, do i need to put pics for them? :flower:

But...

Initially, I wasn't going to say anything, but all these "I love her because she's beautiful" comments are boring me, so...

I love Marisa because: at 29, her career is reaching new heights when most models' careers are over; she's an ambassador for the American Cancer Society; when she found out she was getting the SISE '08 cover, she was humble enough to cry; makeup artists and hair stylists constantly tell her how sweet she is compared to other models; she's nice enough to keep in contact with her fans on her official forum -- she's even I.D.-ed models for us when we couldn't tell if it was her or not in a photo :laugh: -- she's a good role model for girls by not smoking, getting drunk at clubs, or starving herself into looking like a stick; and she married a dork, so you know what's on the inside is more important to her than what you look like. :wub:

Maybe it's because of the second word in the title? If it said "like" or something like that there might be nearly 50% more votes for everyone?