Bellazon

I love her because...

Jennka

Ok. I would like to nominate few models.

Eugenia Volodina, Gemma Ward, Natasha Poly. And of course, Kate Beckinsale.

molinari3bsta7.jpg

Natasha - I remember how I felt about her long time ago. I couldn´t get her appeal at all. I didn´t understand what the hell is about this woman...until I happened to search for her pictures because of "I´m the Biggest Fan" competition. Since then, I´m her fan...I love her face, especially her eyes and cheek bones - and even that she´s so skinny for me, her face saves it all. She´s talented model - catwalk queen, right after Gisele :D her walk is fierce and awesome...she owns it. She knows what she´s doing and she knows it great. Big thumb for her.

These pictures were those who convinced me the most.

68pl1.jpg69vp4.jpg

81lq4.jpg

01jt0.jpg

Gemma - do I have to say anything? She´s the princess, fairiest of all :) She´s like a dreamy, fragile doll, so wonderful, and so strong inside :) So young, and so successful! I don´t have more words. She´s a little miracle to me, in a modeling world. Inspiration for poems, paintings, novels...she´s got that charming something about her :heart:

12nh2.jpggemma20wardon3.jpg

more later :)

Josie Maran

36517josiemaran1122955lbb4.jpge0e9cflurldotcom2202320ya9.jpg

josiebestof2pl5.jpgmjmclutter251ow8.jpg

nerblejosiemarangq03je9.jpgnormalbebe004wu8.jpg

normalmjmmaxim13piccapst7.jpg72262305ao0.jpg

Why do I love Josie? Well let's start off with her integrity as a person, and as a mother... Josie has always tried to be herself, and hasen't allowed the industry to dictate who she is. She doesn't get lost in the hype and fame that comes with being a top model either. To me, Josie portrays a decent role model and it constantly striving to better herself in the industry and in her personal life.

She didn't start out as wanting to just be a model, and when she went into modeling she thought of it as a catalyst to better herself, and possibly help the world in doing so. IMO Josie is more accomplished then any of these so called top models. She didn't stick with one field, she branched out and she did a good job in each position she chose.

Hmm what else?... Oh, she's a humanitarian ... Not only that, she's funny, has a biting wit and her smile lights up the room without her even having to say a word. She walks in and the room seems a bit brighter. She's vivacious; bubbly without being obnoxious or ditzy. She's retained her integrity throughout it all. She's done the sex kitten, the innocent, the mother and the whore and she's done them all while still retaining herself. And she's just beautiful to boot; unbelievably gorgeous without even trying. Not to mention she's been in the modeling world for 17 years, how many other models can claim that while still remaining near the top of their field and remaining grounded. Mother, business women, humanitarian, environmentalist and family oriented. She never lost sight of what she wanted.

"Upon seeing Josie Maran, one has to stand back, take a deep breath and enjoy the scenery. She is like a breath of fresh air not only to the modeling world, but to our decrepit lives. Not only is she part of a new generation of models that have overtaken the "waif" trend, she also brings a new mentality among models and remains realistic about her future." - askmen.com

"I'm still figuring out why people would want to look at me. Maybe it's generic beauty, but it's weird to be valued for something I was born with." - Josie Maran

Josie Maran

Why do I love Josie? Well let's start off with her integrity as a person, as a mother she's always tried to be herself, she doesn't allow the industry to dictate who she is. She doesn't get lost in the hype and fame that comes with being a top model. She portrays a decent role model. She is constantly striving to better herself in the industry she didn't start out as wanting to just be a model, she thought of it as a catalyst to better herself, and possibly help the world in doing so. She's a humanitarian, she works to help the environment and aid the industry that helped her get to her current position. She's more accomplished then any of these so called top models not only as a humanitarian but in many ways as a model altogether. She didn't stick with one field, she branched out and she did a good job in each position she chose.

Not only that, she's funny, has a biting wit and her smile lights up the room without her even having to say a word. She walks in and the room seems a bit brighter. She's vivacious; bubbly without being obnoxious or ditzy. She's retained her integrity throughout it all. She's done the sex kitten, the innocent, the mother and the whore and she's done them all while still retaining herself. And she's just beautiful to boot; unbelievably gorgeous without even trying. Not to mention she's been in the modeling world for 17 years, how many other models can claim that while still remaining near the top of their field and remaining grounded. Mother, business women, humanitarian, environmentalist and family oriented. She never lost sight of what she wanted.

"Upon seeing Josie Maran, one has to stand back, take a deep breath and enjoy the scenery. She is like a breath of fresh air not only to the modeling world, but to our decrepit lives. Not only is she part of a new generation of models that have overtaken the "waif" trend, she also brings a new mentality among models and remains realistic about her future." - askmen.com

"I'm still figuring out why people would want to look at me. Maybe it's generic beauty, but it's weird to be valued for something I was born with." - Josie Maran

My lovely Egle, I need some descriptions from you about girls you´ve nominated:

Toni Garrn

Egle Tvirbutaite

Anna Mariya Urajevskaya

Agnete Hegelund

Keira Knightley

Evangeline Lily

Leighton Meester

Girls Aloud

Rihanna

and from ene:

Jessica Alba

Caroline Trentini

Miranda Kerr

Catherine Zeta Johnes

Ok here is my speech is a little long, I can cut out parts but I could of kept going. :ninja:

I nominate Barbara Herrera

There’s so many reasons why I could nominate her I just couldn’t choose one, it’s just simply impossible. Her beauty is one of a kind; my Peruvian beauty takes it to another level. When I got first introduced to Barbara my heart literary skipped a beat as I stared into her light green eyes, almost like it took over my mind thinking those green eyes are going somewhere special in life, soon enough I have came to found out they do, to many of my inspirations in life and especially in my goals, coming from a country I was raised and love and thinking how she could make it big and represent in a meaningful way, breaking the laws of physical appeal while her fun bubbly personality explodes into everyone’s eyes even just while browsing through a simple website of clothes you become somewhat interested in her appeal. I know Barbara is a newbie in modeling but I’m sure her career is just starting out, she’s just not a “regular catalog girl” to me she is something else, as many fans as they are on BZ and as many people who might not get her appeal is alright I respect peoples opinions, to the people she has appealed to her I’m sure they agree that her funky bubbly personality and bright smile shines through her pictures especially in her candid’s, making addicted in to what we called “the Barbara fever” . From her candid’s in which she is partying in the cream field concerts she looks like such a normal girl for her age, it seemed like you could relate to her in the simplest way, she is young and wants to have fun and do what she likes and she found her passion in modeling. There’s nothing you can pin point out and say that it isn’t normal that’s why people can look and think “you know what? I really can do this” even with the small impact she has had. The celebrities she has met hasn’t made her go crazy she is maintaining herself well even as she has met stars as big as Cameron Diaz and George Clooney. But don’t get me wrong Barbara isn’t just about having fun and not worrying about what everyone thinks, I feel like every time I look at a one of her pictures that she tries her best, knowing yourself is what it’s going to get you far in life and that’s what she has figured out, I just have a feeling she does. Whether or not you like her or not you have to agree she looks like an average down to earth girl and that’s what I like and I hope she can stay that way even as she matures. Even as when her dad Peter Herrera pushed her into the stage when she was just 11 years old at a Benetton fashion show in Peru she knew she wanted to model and I’m sure her goal had stayed the same since then and that’s one of the reason I respect, value and admire Barbara Herrera Wiese. :heart:

656.jpg 657.jpg 629.jpg n511642490_40899_4941.jpg n511642490_101993_8337.jpg n511642490_102018_5511.jpg victoriasecretparty_20006.jpg 667.jpg 515.jpg 534.jpg 662.jpg BH__144_.jpg barbara_x_alex_n__2_.jpg 3.jpg

Kate & Eugenia

001ve9.jpg

Kate Beckinsale

I adore this woman for many reasons - not she´s just a great actress (her role in Underworld was excellent), but also a great mum and wonderful person - funny, nice, clever, generous, beautiful and with great, original style. Her beauty is very special - she´s not that kind of striking sexbomb, but rather soft and mysterious, but sexy as hell when she wants. Her healthy body says it all - and she´s growing more and more beautiful every year. Kate is amazing - and if you hearded her on movie press conferences, you know what I´m talking about :D

Eugenia Volodina

Zhenya also belongs to models I didn´t like from the first time and I´m mad about them now :D I fell in love with her with more and more pictures I´ve seen, and now I consider her to be the 2nd best high fashion model right after Daria, and, of course, a stunning woman. She´s original, special, mysterious, you can´t capture her beauty into pictures, so it remains untouched and undiscovered, and you can never get all of her - and that´s why Zhenya is a model that can never get boring, and never is the same. And her body...is simply amazing :wub: :D She´s the kind of beauty that Gisele has, for me - eternal and strong :)

21.jpg

Ok here is my speech is a little long, I can cut out parts but I could of kept going. :ninja:

I nominate Barbara Herrera

There’s so many reasons why I could nominate her I just couldn’t choose one, it’s just simply impossible. Her beauty is one of a kind; my Peruvian beauty takes it to another level. When I got first introduced to Barbara my heart literary skipped a beat as I stared into her light green eyes, almost like it took over my mind thinking those green eyes are going somewhere special in life, soon enough I have came to found out they do, to many of my inspirations in life and especially in my goals, coming from a country I was raised and love and thinking how she could make it big and represent in a meaningful way, breaking the laws of physical appeal while her fun bubbly personality explodes into everyone’s eyes even just while browsing through a simple website of clothes you become somewhat interested in her appeal. I know Barbara is a newbie in modeling but I’m sure her career is just starting out, she’s just not a “regular catalog girl” to me she is something else, as many fans as they are on BZ and as many people who might not get her appeal is alright I respect peoples opinions, to the people she has appealed to her I’m sure they agree that her funky bubbly personality and bright smile shines through her pictures especially in her candid’s, making addicted in to what we called “the Barbara fever” . From her candid’s in which she is partying in the cream field concerts she looks like such a normal girl for her age, it seemed like you could relate to her in the simplest way, she is young and wants to have fun and do what she likes and she found her passion in modeling. There’s nothing you can pin point out and say that it isn’t normal that’s why people can look and think “you know what? I really can do this” even with the small impact she has had. The celebrities she has met hasn’t made her go crazy she is maintaining herself well even as she has met stars as big as Cameron Diaz and George Clooney. But don’t get me wrong Barbara isn’t just about having fun and not worrying about what everyone thinks, I feel like every time I look at a one of her pictures that she tries her best, knowing yourself is what it’s going to get you far in life and that’s what she has figured out, I just have a feeling she does. Whether or not you like her or not you have to agree she looks like an average down to earth girl and that’s what I like and I hope she can stay that way even as she matures. Even as when her dad Peter Herrera pushed her into the stage when she was just 11 years old at a Benetton fashion show in Peru she knew she wanted to model and I’m sure her goal had stayed the same since then and that’s one of the reason I respect, value and admire Barbara Herrera Wiese. :heart:

Jennka I would like to add sth about Gemma to your speech.

Beside the fact she's an amazing model, who started this trend for baby-doll faced models, it seems (based on interviews) she's also quite smart, not like "yeah, the show was amazing....sexy clothes.....blablabla...I love Fashion tv". And I think she made a smart move deciding on her acting career now. She's already a supermodel (for the fashion industry), but still can do a lot of thing in modelling. And now she decided to start her acting career...I think she couldn't choose a better moment than this. And there are good reviews of her acting in movie reviews! :clap:

Oooh. I'm totally nominated Laetitia if she hasn't already been nominated. Why?

She, to me, is one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. She seems so very sweet and down to earth. I love her curvaceous figure and how she promotes a healthy body type instead of the typical thin, tall model physique. It shows that you don't have to be 5'10 and 120lbs to be a successful, sexy, and quite famous model.

Not only is she an amazing model, but she's a talented French actress and has been one of the very few models to turn her modeling career into a complete acting career as well. She's also a great mother to her son Orlando and I always love seeing candids of her with him.

One of my favorite thing about Laetitia is her smile. A lot of people hate her smile because her teeth aren't "perfect", but I think it makes her so unique. It's always sincere, never fake.

post-644-0-1445985919-48531_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985920-10314_thumb.jpg laetitia138su1.th.jpg laetitia141ms8.th.jpg post-644-0-1445985921-3376_thumb.jpg

post-644-0-1445985922-12796_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985923-58864_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985923-84143_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985924-19326_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985924-6721_thumb.jpg

post-644-0-1445985925-08182_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985925-49041_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985925-76053_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445985925-9899_thumb.jpg laetitia104bk2.th.jpg

I have plenty more where that came from, but those are just a few of my gorgeous Laetitia. :wub:

Some quotes about Laetitia:

"I dont believe in god, but when I see Laetitia I'm tempted to change my mind." ~Vivienne Westwood

"Laetitia is beautiful inside and radiant outside. She is pure, honest, open, and natural. There is no advice that I can give her; she has her own life under control. The most important thing is not to become a star but to remain one! This I wish for her with all my heart." ~Brigitte Bardot

"I looked into her eyes to understand her, and there I saw a beautiful, radiant soul. For that I chose her, not only for her splendid body." ~Paul Marciano

^^ I figured you probably had nominated her, Lisa. :) But I searched through the entire thread and didn't see it. I was in a hurry so maybe I missed it. :flower: Thanks for being on top of it.

^ Destiny, that is a lovely quote from Laetitia herself. She's such a real, sweet person.