Bellazon

Dirty Little Secrets - WARNING - click at your own discretion

phenobarbie

I'm not going to point out names but I'm seriously sick of those people that can't be bothered to come out of the woodwork unless a big name is on the chopping block. Adriana.. big name.. Casta.. not so big kinda skanky but regardless I believe I pointed out in another competition that the Casta fans have blown Adriana fanatics out of the water when it comes to annoyance. I'm sorry but 30% of the voters for this round couldn't be bothered to look at any of the other videos. Now sure some of you may not have been around but this happens in sooooooo many competitions and it's bullshit.

It's not just the casta fans, or the adriana fans it's those fanatical fans that only follow one or two specific models.. those titans so to speak. How is it fair to those of us that run these competitions if you only vote for those 1 or 2 models. Seriously it doesn't take much effort to come in and vote for other models or actors or whatever the hell is being put up against each other. I'm just getting a little frustrated here people.

I've had 23 vote on this round and for the other rounds i'm lucky if i get 10.. 14 on a good day. Jesus christ people this is a bit ridiculous. Are you guys starting to see a problem because I am.

Here's my own example of Asshats rearing their ugly head.

PS: I'm sorry Pheno, you put alot of time and effort into starting your own contest, and people are pulling the same types of shit that they are with me and other contest. wtf!

I revamped Superior Models Challenge , and guess what happened?!! 24 people came by to vote?!! Yes I know.. SHOCKER.. people actually contributed. So... I have a question for you all.

Did vote because....

1. Because two of the "beloved titans" were up against each other?

2. Was it because you didn't have to put much thought into the way you wanted to vote?

3. Perhaps you are an asshat?

4. All of the above?!!

Please enlighten me... I'm just dying to know...

I'm calling bullshit... 24 people vote in less then 24 hours.. and yet I can leave ANY OTHER CONTEST I run open for three+ days, and I can't seem to garner more then 8-12 votes at any given time? ...

Hmm interesting...

Prettyphile, when you put a link for the competition in models threads it's automatic that "Doutzen Kroes vs. Izabel Goulart" will have more people voting that "Irina Unknownkova vs. Natasha Whothehellisevic". Kroes & Goulart threads have more than 1 million views, more people potentially clicking the link than Unknownkova and Whothehellisevic.

Prettyphile, when you put a link for the competition in models threads it's automatic that "Doutzen Kroes vs. Izabel Goulart" will have more people voting that "Irina Unknownkova vs. Natasha Whothehellisevic". Kroes & Goulart threads have more than 1 million views, more people potentially clicking the link than Unknownkova and Whothehellisevic.