it seems like kemp's gonna give these furries some action

now mykid tells me <dont ask how this ever came up between us>

that furry sex is called 'yffing' <dunno if thats the proper spelling>

so in the parts of the vid that we dont see, is there any 'yiffing'

going on???? lololololol im not saying all this shit to try to be cutsey clever

i really wanna know.

and btw

fucking bumpalicious

Aunt PP's avi maQes me feel all ticklish...

Ok, just to let you all know the submissions are being opened further. Anyone who has already submitted pictures feel free to submit more. I just want to get this competition on the go and we need to fill up the remaining categories. All those that are not listed as done and in bold by the end of today will be erased and their slots opened back up for submission.

WARNING

Some of the videos in this section are inappropriate for a younger audience. Some contain explicit sexual content, drug usage and some cutting and blood sport. Please remember that beauty is subjective so is what people find sexy. The content displayed after this point may not be considered appropriate by your standards. All I ask is that you watch each video to completion and if you are unable to do so please do not vote.

This is not about the music, the songs may suck. They may not appeal to you that's fine. It's about the over all package.. it's about the video.

(s)aint - banned version by Marilyn Manson

Lux featuring Adriana Karembeu

Please remember that you can distribute 5 points between the two videos. Also please, and I stress this; please watch both videos to completion. If you are unable to do so for whatever reason, whether it moral, ethical, religious, whatever the reason please do not vote. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the videos.

First off... woah.. nough icons? Anyways on to the videos. Well as I was the one that nominated (s)aint I just need to say oh my damn. Yes you may all call me a sexual freak, yes you may all call me a deviant but that video turns me on a helluva lot more then Lux. Yes she's got good legs, yes she's stunning but there's bondage and nipples in Manson's video. And he's going down on her.. or up on her. I'm not sure which way you'd put it but it's hot. And when I say hot I mean hot. It makes me flustered watching it, it makes me want to go find someone and jump them and make them do to me what he's doing to her. Regardless I'm going to stop on this little commentary now.. and just vote.

(S)aint x5.