Bellazon

Amy Bracco
Thumbnail

Joe > Average

• 1 month later...
Model of the Week: Amy Bracco

Today, we're getting up close and personal with Amy Bracco, a Walnut Creek, Calif., native whose fresh face was discovered at a local modeling competition. Throughout high school, she spent her summer vacations modeling in Los Angeles and New York, then later moved on to other fashion capitals such as Paris, Sydney, and Milan.

Bracco has appeared in countless ad campaigns — including shoots for Guess, Diesel, Coach, DKNY, Tretorn, Dove, and Clinique — as well as TV ads for Pantene, Samsung, Oil of Olay, and Garnier Fructis.

When she's not modeling, she loves traveling, supporting the Natural Resources Defense Council, and cooking for her friends. She's also big fan on rock concerts, writing, and spa days — ahhh, a gal after my own heart. To see what Amy had to say about fashion, visit FabSugar, and to see her beauty secrets and a photo gallery, read more

BELLASUGAR: What is your secret to beautiful skin and hair?

AMY BRACCO: Drinking plenty of water and sleeping always helps. Also, I switch off between Kerastase and Biolage shampoos and conditioners so I don't get any product build up. I let my hair air dry and just run some Bumble & Bumble Grooming Creme through in the morning. I'm a no-make-up, ponytail girl on my days off.

BELLA: What is the one product that you can't live without?

AB: If I travel without my Jurlique Hand Creme, I freak out! My hands become a desert wasteland within minutes on those dry airplanes. I also love my Smith's Rosebud Salve.

BELLA: What is your guilty pleasure?

AB: It used to be smoking, but I quit a year ago! Now I guess it's splurging at Barney's Co-Op on designer jeans.

BELLA: What are your favorite drugstore products?

AB: I love Revlon's new Instant Nail Pen. It's so easy to whip out anywhere, and it dries instantly and looks clean. I love Volume Express by Maybelline, and Goody makes these Stay Put headbands that I live for on my days off! And I just found a gentle cleanser called Purpose by Johnson & Johnson that's perfect for removing make-up.

BELLA: Happiness is...

AB: Walking through the door at the end of a long travel day and seeing my French bulldog shake his butt in excitement, because he can't wag his little tail. It makes me smile every time. Then I give my boyfriend a kiss, and everything negative melts away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Agencies