Bellazon

The Best Advertisement Challenge

Prettyphile

Ahh the always controversial Sisley ads, this time featuring the lovely Josie Maran drinking cow's milk!

Hmm.....for me, sluttly, skanky and provocative gestures are welcome in small doses. I appreciate, even encourage sometimes, a lil' nipple here and there, a "take me now" smile and look now and then, maybe some nice girl/girl les-ing once in a while.

But this ad goes over the top. :yuckky:

Escada by 5.

Well first off imo the Escada ad doesn't look like it all comes from the same advertisement thus it loses points on the get go before I even look closely at the pictures. Second I don`t see what`s so controversial about the Sisley ad with josie. Are you guys trying to tell me none of you drink milk. OMG it`s a facial for sexual references. I don`t know anybody who`s under the age of 16 who hasn`t done it at least once. Regardless back to my original point have none of you drunk milk? Now sure you may not have all had farm fresh milk but warm milk is an age old tradition lots of people drink it. So she's getting her's rather fresh, she's not suckling off the teat. This ad is no more dirty then any other out there, it just has a little bit more contraversy attached as animals are being featured... it's not like they're doing anything to them.

I've read the polls 60+% of you seem to be bisexual or open to the idea of girl on girl action so what's the problem? It's a well known fact that Terry Richards goes for shock factor and lets face it he hits the IWIN button every time. There's a reason he's one of the top photographers in the world and it's not just because he sleeps with all the models. He takes brilliant pictures and they sell. Sex sells. When did you guys forgot that. I would buy the outfits Josie is wearing before I would buy the outfits Eugenia is wearing.

The Escada ad is quite boring. Yes it has some sharp eye catching colours but you look at the background over the model and thus you don't really notice what the model is wearing. Now yes I'll admit I'm a Josie fan, but regardless; even if it wasn't Josie in those pictures I can almost guarantee I would vote for Sisily over Escada. Take into consideration half the time you can't even see that's it's Josie in those pictures. 9 out of 16 of those pictures you can't see her face or any other distinguishing part of her. It could be any other model.

Regardless my vote goes Sisily x5

The Best Advertisement Challenge Results

Josie Maran - Sisley [68] Winner, will go onto round of 16

Eugenia Silva - Escada [42] Going onto the consolation round

Round of 32 - .pair 12

Sara Ziff: Iceberg

icebergfw2003lachapellelb2.th.jpgicebergfw2003lachapelleff7.th.jpgicebergfw2003lachapelleuk7.th.jpg

icebergfw2003lachapelleoj6.th.jpgicebergfw2003lachapellekf7.th.jpg

icebergfw2003lachapelleie3.th.jpg

iceberglachapelle002ql7.th.jpg

vs

Freja Beha Erichsen: Gap

gap1qy7mb3jr7nz9.th.jpgfre13839frejagapfw06hq2vg4.th.jpg13593frejagapfw06hq353ljw7.th.jpgrevgap2zn0xu4kc3xg3.th.jpg

You are allowed to allocate up to five votes