Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Guest iloveuadriana05

hey i just joined this forum today wondeirn wat people thought of Adriana. i hope u guys are as lucky as i am and get to meet her one day. she is so damn nice and has the best personality, plus shes hott. ive read some posts saying that u guys think she wont read this stuff in a million years, well ill ask her if she has time to read this fan site. in fact i talk to her online almost everyday. for any of u that think im lying too bad for u ur not the one with ur cell phone number stored on her phone. OWNED. yea thats right shes got my number. lol anyway feel free to post appropriate questions here and ill be sure to ask her some of them and give u guys responses straight from her, ive got quite the inside scoop huh. and just so u no i not tryin to show off, if i was i would have said her sn and all the info i know right then and there. wat im tryin to do is help u guys out cause i can see u guys are really looking for info and i wanted to help u guys out.

Guest Lullaby
hey i just joined this forum today wondeirn wat people thought of Ariana. i hope u guys are as lucky as i am and get to meet her one day. she is so damn nice and has the best personality, plus shes hott. ive read some posts saying that u guys think she wont read this stuff in a million years, well ill ask her if she has time to read this fan site. in fact i talk to her online almost everyday. for any of u that think im lying too bad for u ur not the one with ur cell phone number stored on her phone. OWNED. yea thats right shes got my number. lol anyway feel free to post appropriate questions here and ill be sure to ask her some of them and give u guys responses straight from her, ive got quite the inside scoop huh?  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I should get you some barn boots because you're shovelling so much bullshit right now.

Guest Lullaby

There's no way you can prove it and no matter what you say or do will change my mind. I think you're another idiot who feels the need to try and get people to fall at your feet and while some people may do this, don't expect it from the more intelligent people unlike yourself. Thank you, have a nice night, and go curl up with your fake life.

Guest iloveuadriana05
There's no way you can prove it and no matter what you say or do will change my mind. I think you're another idiot who feels the need to try and get people to fall at your feet and while some people may do this, don't expect it from the more intelligent people unlike yourself. Thank you, have a nice night, and go curl up with your fake life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

theres no way i can prove it? then why are u so sure that im a fake thats just lying to get attention? why do u think my emial is private in my profile? because i dont want to be pestered for her number and sn and shit like that. i jsut wantd to answer questions right here in the forum.

Guest Lullaby

Uhm, if you didn't want to be pestered about it, you wouldn't have announced it. That right there proves you have no intelligence. If Adriana wants to answer question than she can set up such a thing when her website is actually launched. There are many ways for her to do such a thing with you doing it for her.

Uhm, if you didn't want to be pestered about it, you wouldn't have announced it. That right there proves you have no intelligence. If Adriana wants to answer question than she can set up such a thing when her website is actually launched. There are many ways for her to do such a thing with you doing it for her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she's right ^^^

Guest iloveuadriana05

fine then i guess i shouldnt have done this i knew people would go nuts and say im just a lyin lowlife and i perosnally think ur right that she should answer the wuestions herself i just wanted to help out this forum a little with that. no need for agresion.

Guest Lullaby

Blah blah blah blah. You lying isn't going to help this forum at all. It just aggrevates us and gives the moderators more work when they have to ban you.

LOL I would not choose the word 'worship'! but I have been reading fashion magazines since I was 15, and became interested in the models as well. I learned about Adriana by going on the GUESS website -- when I was looking at clothes online I found they had a section about their models. I recognized her from the ads, and thought she was gorgeous! She has been one of my favorite models ever since then. :)

hey, I'm new here  :blink:  But I wanna ask you this: Why do you like/love/adore/worship Adri???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a bit like asking why I love my wife - there isn't any reason, I just do. For me, though, this is not about adoration or worship (I'm just not capable of worshipping women...) because my feelings for Adriana are closer to liking and admiration. And I can say why I admire like/admire Adriana. It's to do with things like: Her creative engagement in her work. The way she's handled the transistion from being a child, to being a child-woman, to being a woman. The variety and depth she brings to her work. The skill with which she projects her imagination. Of course Adriana is beautiful, and her beauty makes me feel good...