Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to announce that I have officially recruited some Adriana Lima fans :fun: . On another board that I frequent, there are many people unfamiliar with her. Based on a Google search, one lady even called Adriana unattractive. :shock:

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but I directed them to Adriana sites and videos. Each critic became an admirer of Adriana. No lie! For them to have a change of heart says a lot about Adriana's beauty. Stunning. Undeniable. Magical! :p

I am happy to announce that I have officially recruited some Adriana Lima fans  :fun: . On another board that I frequent, there are many people unfamiliar with her. Based on a Google search, one lady even called Adriana unattractive.  :shock:

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but I directed them to Adriana sites and videos. Each critic became an admirer of Adriana. No lie! For them to have a change of heart says a lot about Adriana's beauty. Stunning. Undeniable. Magical!  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

adriana unattractive...dont make me laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <---too late...well at least they admire her now....good job ALimaFan (Y)

it's crazy how many people DON'T know her, just because she doesn't get a lot of USA attention in the media like other models. But every forum I go to i make sure to have an adriana signature, hoping to spread the lima love. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The people who claim they've never heard of her probably have seen her in the media but are not familiar with her by name. I can't wait for Adriana to take N. America by storm because if she's this popular w/out some people knowing her name, imagine!

I'm str8 (nothing against anyone who isn't) and when I saw her in a VS window display, I couldn't look away. Her eyes were captivating. I didn't know who she was but I thought that's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!

Hey guys, I'm new here, I was wondering if anyone could make me an icon/ sig for here. I don't have photoshop, so I can't make my own (and even if I did, I'd suck). Or if anyone had any icon of her that are under 130x130 and under 12kb that I could use for another forum. I would be sure to give credit where it's necessary. Please and thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• 4 weeks later...
Are her eyes blue, grey or green ? I pick green :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They aren't exactly green or blue or grey..

it's a mix of the 3 colors :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She has eyes that look different depending on what she wears,lighting, etc. At least that's how it seems ;)