Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

I think people tinker with the colour of her eyes to make them seem even hotter than they already are in pics. I had the impression that it was grey-blue.

Maybe a better way is to watch a vid. Might not be conclusive but it would be a better indicator

I agree with Britt87 on this. It seems that her eyes do vary in those three colors and usually blue/grey or green alone is the dominant depending on what she's doing, what she's wearing, and where she's at. It's either influenced by those things or they just change between those colors.

I think people tinker with the colour of her eyes to make them seem even hotter than they already are in pics. I had the impression that it was grey-blue.

Maybe a better way is to watch a vid. Might not be conclusive but it would be a better indicator

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well in the "so in love" candids i believe they're green and i dont think they've been tinkered with in the pics ashley provided lol

idk...i feel like an idiot for saying this since no one else has brought it up but um, has it occured the ppl that she might wear contacts at times?

I'm not too sure Adriana's absolutely positive of what color her eyes are herself. I remember reading an interview that Thiago posted at chilax, she asked her mother what color her eyes were and she said blue.

I'm guessing she has chameleon eyes. I have an ex-boyfriend whose eyes changed color from hazel to gray and back all the time, and colored contacts weren't the reason for it.

Sorry, but I must confess that I believe Adriana Lima is a Holy Goddess who deserves worship and praise :yes:  :yes: I know for a fact im not the only one. Anyone agree? Disagree? otherwise? :)

...Ok, now back to our previous topic

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she's a normal human that was WELL endowed.

Hey!

I'm just curious what you guys have of Adriana ? Like magazines or t-shirts ... fan-stuff ...

This is what I have (really not much :blush: )

- PHOTO magazine with Adriana eating a watermelon

- A photo of Maybeline

- 300 pictures on my computer

- 30 videos

that's all (for now)

OH YEAH : a question !! I saw all the pictures of the new 'ELLE' but wich 'ELLE' is it?

this one ?

8820051356138jy.th.jpg

of 'ELLE' from the UK?

I deleted all of my videos, but before I did I had around 150.

I have over 6,000 pictures. I can't check since I just burned them onto CDs and removed them from my computer.

Magazine wise I have:

December 2004 - French Photo (Ana Beatriz on the cover)

February 2005 - Vogue En Espa