Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so, i just wonder....why does adriana always have to be treated in a special way? after all, she is just another model who comes and will go eventually.

im talking about her V cover scratch-off, where every other model's cover scratches off, yet it says: Adriana is shy and she stays covered up.

I love adriana, but one thing that always annoyed me is the fact that she tried to exemplify all those virtues, saying how devoted she is to God, reads Bible backstage and says she is a virgin (untill her marriage to marko) yet she does other things, in contrast to her beliefs.

If her God tells her to stay virgin untill marriage I wonder what he has to say about breast implants?

I'd like to hear some opinions from you all.

so, i just wonder....why does adriana always have to be treated in a special way? after all, she is just another model who comes and will go eventually.

im talking about her V cover scratch-off, where every other model's cover scratches off, yet it says: Adriana is shy and she stays covered up.

I love adriana, but one thing that always annoyed me is the fact that she tried to exemplify all those virtues, saying how devoted she is to God, reads Bible backstage and says she is a virgin (untill her marriage to marko) yet she does other things, in contrast to her beliefs.

If her God tells her to stay virgin untill marriage I wonder what he has to say about breast implants?

I'd like to hear some opinions from you all.

Jesus take the wheel!

I don't know wonder what he says considering she doesn't have implants.....

She is a very God Following woman, and very religious.

Do you wear makeup as a woman? That's improving your looks. Do you brush your hair? Shave your legs? Pluck your eyebrows? All these are changes to the body, and altering it. If you want to be picky. Adriana doesn't have implants...but I think it's a bunch of bull when people try and say if someone has plastic surgery they aren't religious. Biggest Crock Ever.

No because when she was photographed for Ellen Von Unworth, those images were for a collectors book exclusive to Ellen's clients for ART! It was not known at the time it would be released.

If you aren't like her, respect her wishes. She's very religious, it's who she has always been (her family and friends, and co-workers back this up) She was in a very religious household, so she made the choices she made. Heck she wanted to be a nun once, and gave it serious thought.

My questions were very relevant. Why? Because in the bible when people point out breast implants and not to alter the appearance God gave you...women in general everyday follow those rules (very religious ones) they shave their legs, dye and brush their hair, paint their nails, get tattoos, whiten their teeth...all of that falls under the same guidelines. I was raised in a very strict religious home, and I do those things and I know the bible pretty well. Basically by saying if women are religious as Adriana shouldn't get work done (which she actually hasn't) then women shouldn't do what I listed above.

One of the things I respect and admire about Adriana is her views, and values. Not many people have them anymore, and to uphold them takes a lot of strength. People can disagree, it's fine. People have differing opinions it's part of life :)

Also these celeb sites with plastic surgery, if you trust them you are just as foolish as they are for posting their claims. They have no medical proof she did have implants and if you look at candids, where she has no push up bra on (which is rare because she is attached to those she said so herself) but find a photo, where their is no push up bra on, no oil or bronzing, and etc and you'll see she's still somewhat small busted.

Tell me this, so say a friend of mine becomes famous...all these sites say she has a nose job...does that mean she has? LOL No.....it means people who have no lives decide to make up rumors and crap, without looking through photos and taking in age, makeup, photoshop, posing and etc. Take those plastic surgery sites with a grain of salt. I actually have a family member who is a plastic surgeon who has seen Adriana in photos without a push up bra on and laughs at the idea people think she has breast implants.

thanks for expressing your opinion :)

haha i posted the link for the sake of the argument. i dont rely on some newspaper for my statement.

i rely on myself, when i saw her in paris years ago, skinny and as flat flat chested as possible. i dont need an answer from someone who runs her fan page site and has never even seen her.

my point WAS NOT to discuss her implants, but to discuss her V cover. whatever.

This was her in 06 supposedly AFTER she had her implants...looks pretty flat to me.

post-8049-0-1445988717-78022_thumb.jpg

Also I rely on my info from an actual plastic surgeon who knows what he's speaking about, and the fact that photos prove she hasn't had implants. Also I rely on her friends and people she works for saying she hasn't had them. Also like my fellow Admin sav, she's actually met Adriana. She actually visits our board, so I think I kind of know what I'm talking about.

I did not mean for this to turn into an argument, sorry I didn't wish for you to take it that way. I was more speaking on people on general of people who think if you are religious and you get plastic surgery it makes you not so, it's really an unfair thing to state for anyone. Not you :)

About the V cover, I think it's because she is Adriana Lima, and for them to book her for that cover is quite the big deal and just like some models or actors have special requests she has requests that follow her beliefs and religion. :)

Not the breast implants discussion again :banghead:

I didn't want to get into this but i seriously don't think she has implants. Even if she does how does that have to anything about her beliefs and going against it? Lost Soul provided good examples of that in my opinion.. you can pretty much second me to everything she/he said lol. I also don't think it's a big deal that her V cover didn't scratch off.. it's a non issue!

If you wanted to discuss the V cover then why bring up implants in the first place? It's not really proving a point in my honest opinion... but that's just me ;) I'm just saying what i think not trying to start anything :)

About the V cover, I think it's because she is Adriana Lima, and for them to book her for that cover is quite the big deal and just like some models or actors have special requests she has requests that follow her beliefs and religion. :)

thanks. lets end this :)

I love adriana but probably the only thing I don't like about her is how hypocritical she is. Like on that live photoshoot where Russel James pointed out the pictures of Adriana that he liked the best and one of them was the one where she was sitting down in lingerie getting her hair done and smoking and Russel James said he loved that one and said it was back when she used to smoke and she quickly said "I never smoked, it was just for the picture" and he was kinda like "oh yeah..." I know she does these things because she wants to be a good role model, that's why she said she was remaining a virgin until marriage and then when asked again she refused to answer and just said "its a good message for teenagers." Its good that she wants to be a good role model so young girls who idolize her don't do the bad things she does cuz she's human, but I think it's better to be real because it's worse to come off as a hypocrite when everyone catches inconsistencies.

The only reason she didn't confirm it again was because her agency had a hussy fit about what she said claiming it wasn't good for her image. They basically told her to take it back and with that and the backlash she got she said to the magazine in Italy " I'm not going to say I am but I'm not going to say I'm not. Either way it's a good message". If she was lying about it she wouldn't have confirmed it several times in GQ they asked her "are you sure" like 2 times she said yes and heck she was the one that brought it up in the first place not the reporter! She was just commenting on something the reporter said. If she really would have taken it back she would have dome it in GQ or more established magazine than an Italian tabloid. Also her friends and family have backed up her claims, saying she's very religious and actually got depressed for a while when people didn't believe her about saving herself... Hence why she didn't work a lot in 07 and late 06 she gained weight because she was depressed and spent a lot if time in brazil because of it. So no she wasn't lying I don't believe I don't see her friends and family backing up everything she says. I don't see why so many people think beautiful women can't stay virgins until they're married....some of your most beautiful women in the world have those values. Also in the end why does it matter now? We know she isn't now....so move on

Also about the smoking thing she wasn't trying to impress anyone lol she was being sarcastc!!! If you watch some unedited footage of Adriana she is super sarcastic! She's got a video coming out soonfor Vs with questions they ate asking her from fans and she's hilariously sarcastic in it, and if you watch Dri's humor closly you'll see hats what she was saying with the smoking thing.

Hence why she didn't work a lot in 07 and late 06 she gained weight because she was depressed and spent a lot if time in brazil because of it.

the main reason for her depression was the end of her story with the prince I think !