Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Not to discount either side on this and forgive me if I sound ignorant, but does it really matter if she ahs or hasn’t had implants? She is in a business where one’s looks are the only key to success, so if her, or any other model, does have surgery to help them with their career, what harm does it do?

It’s not like an athlete taking a illegal PED to help them perform better.

Or is it more being disillusioned that she was not all natural (which I doubt there are many models around that are).

If she has had any done, I find it hard to tell the difference, especially since a woman’s body can change after having a baby. And IF she has had some work done, well at least she didn’t go overboard with it, like some tend to do.

I actually think that models who have had plastic surgery can be likened to athletes & doping in a way. In both cases the people who model / play sports are already good but some of them go under the knife / do drugs to get an edge over their competition. That puts pressure on others who are "natural". Whether the others will cave under the pressure or not is another matter.

The way I feel about someone's plastic surgery depends on what kind of message they try to send. If the say stuff like "Oh, just love your body! Inner beauty counts, not outside beauty!" and they have had plastic surgery... They are being a hypocrite. They should own up and say "Okay, I have had plastic surgery and I don't think there is anything wrong with that / I have done it but wouldn't do it again". It's not cool to lie about it because models, actresses etc. are portrayed as examples of what is beautiful and therefore surgery isn't just their business.

It's kind of sad that if you are naturally beautiful others might not believe you because there are tons of people out there who lie about their surgically enhanced looks.

very well said. that is true, if they are out there saying "love yourself for who you are" yet are getting all sorts of surgeries done, than that is hypocritical of them.

But, for models, if we are talking some simple cosmetic surgery to help keep their careers going, than i would liken that to an athlete having a surgery to perhaps take care of an injury that would otherwise end their career.

and true, it does depend on each persons own taste. Some people just find having surgery like cheating, others probably don;t even think anything of it.

no prob anjelina.

what the 4@#$% :ninja:

i don't understand ur response...

in case u misunderstand. unreal means insane in musician terms. so when i say she's unreal.. it means she's insanely beautiful

It was the goings on about kids killing themselves if they cant cook, that really has nothing to do with the topic, but nothing wrong with giving ones opinion, im just done with the whole, has she or hasnt she had things done, who the F cares, she is a beautiful woman, whos job it is to look a certian way. IF she has had work done, OK, and if she hasnt OK as well, i still love her and that wont change. :wave:

no prob anjelina.

what the 4@#$% :ninja:

i don't understand ur response...

in case u misunderstand. unreal means insane in musician terms. so when i say she's unreal.. it means she's insanely beautiful

It was the goings on about kids killing themselves if they cant cook, that really has nothing to do with the topic, but nothing wrong with giving ones opinion, im just done with the whole, has she or hasnt she had things done, who the F cares, she is a beautiful woman, whos job it is to look a certian way. IF she has had work done, OK, and if she hasnt OK as well, i still love her and that wont change. :wave:

ok ya.. i just don't like people blaming anorexia on models or the industry

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm a fan of Adriana since 2000 and I always bought every magazine of her and now I'm with some problems and decide to sell them. If any fan here also collect her magazines and want to get any of these, it's just PM me :wave:

(feel free to ask anything about the magazines)

COVER only:

-DT Spain February 2009

-Elle Portugal June 2003

COVER + EDITORIALS:

-Esquire USA February 2008

-Audi Brazil August 2002

-GQ Italy June 2006

-Vogue Spain February 2005

-Elle Italy June 2008

-Photo France july 2004

-Photo France June 2005

-GQ Portugal May 2006

-Vogue Brazil August 2003

-Vogue Brazil September 2003

-Elle USA March 2003 (the cover isnt in very good condition but the editorial inside is perfect)

COVER + ARTICLE

-Trump USA Fall 2005

-Elle Brazil November 2002

-Sawary Brazil December 2007

-WM Brazil October 2009

EDITORIALS:

-Elle Brazil September 1998 (RARE and have 2 editorials with adriana inside)

-Vogue Paris November 2008

-Elle USA March 2009

-Vogue Brazil August 2002

-Glamour Spain September 2000

CATALOG

-Forum 2001/2002

EDITORIALS (Clippings only)

-Harpers Bazaar June 2004

-Marie Claire USA April 2000

-Marie Claire Argentina April 2002

-Elle USA September 2005

-Glamour USA October 2000

-Marie Claire USA - April 2000

-Elle USA September 2003

ADVERTISING - Clippings

-Bebe

-Maybelline

-Forum

-Gai Mattiolo

-Liverpool Mexico

-M.Officer

-Victoria's Secret

-Keds

-Fcuk

-Guess

-Iguatemi SP

Who finds it funny, when someone enters a thread...all they do is complain and complain, yet keep saying they are a fan over and over...yet say in a complete other thread "getting what this bitch deserves" It's like uhhhh

I don't mind people not liking Adriana at all, people have different opinions. But don't come in the thread, I guess it's something I'll never understand. Why go in a thread, promote you are a fan then do everything to basically prove you aren't. It's rather hilarious to me, maybe because I just don't understand. If I don't like a model I don't go in her thread, unless there is news or something I can contribute eh whatever.

Who finds it funny, when someone enters a thread...all they do is complain and complain, yet keep saying they are a fan over and over...yet say in a complete other thread "getting what this bitch deserves" It's like uhhhh

I don't mind people not liking Adriana at all, people have different opinions. But don't come in the thread, I guess it's something I'll never understand. Why go in a thread, promote you are a fan then do everything to basically prove you aren't. It's rather hilarious to me, maybe because I just don't understand. If I don't like a model I don't go in her thread, unless there is news or something I can contribute eh whatever.

OMG!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree Lost, it drives me NUTS, if i DONT like a model, i dont GO VIEW HER THREAD, or if i DO, i DONT POST, cause i DONT FREAKING CARE, and there is NO point to throwing stones, its JUST being a GRADE B, or at least thats how i feel, and we have plenty here that do that.

Amen LS.

it is time for people to put down the Hate-orade and follow that old rule: if you can't say anything nice, than don't say anything at all.

i mean if you are not a fan of the person, than just don't bother going to their thread. Seems fairly simple as well.