Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, they were very good friends. There are candids of them walking around NYC from years ago. I don't recall seeing Adriana hang out with many models like that when it wasn't work related. Also, Adriana attended Oluchi's wedding.

Not Alessandra, she's friends with Erin (work friends, really nothing more) and Doutzen is a pretty good friend. She's also pretty good friends with some other models but most of her friends are people she's worked with behind the scenes. For example she's really close to Chris and his family.

I think she is good friend with DK and personal too!

Do you remember when Doutzen's husband tweeted about Adriana when she was in visit,he also follows Adriana.

They also have soo sweet friendly tweets,but with Erin I think she is friend only because they go to same agency and they see each other often.

But with Alessandra she was better before :(

Yes, just work friends with Erin but they still are. They are always hugging each other in events, etc... But I think the only one right now that Adriana has something else out work is Doutzen. They always go out to have lunches and kinda like that.

And Adriana never had a huge relationship with Ale. I mean, we never saw a candid from they both running around to have some fun.

:rofl: do any of us know adriana personally? how could we possibly know who she's actually friends with. She's friendly with doutzen, as evidenced by her twitter. But :idk: just because she gets lunch with her when she's in town... doesn't mean she's good friends with her. I think she's more of a private person...and has become increasingly private as the years went by. it SEEMS like back in the day she attended more events and was seen socializing more with models, but she never indicates who her friends are, models or otherwise..

Yes, just work friends with Erin but they still are. They are always hugging each other in events, etc... But I think the only one right now that Adriana has something else out work is Doutzen. They always go out to have lunches and kinda like that.

And Adriana never had a huge relationship with Ale. I mean, we never saw a candid from they both running around to have some fun.

Hm...And how about those old events when they were together ''drunk'' etc. also they have sooo many together pictures.

ok they are not friends like Doutzen and Adriana but they are better friends than Erin and Adriana.

Hm...And how about those old events when they were together ''drunk'' etc. also they have sooo many together pictures.

ok they are not friends like Doutzen and Adriana but they are better friends than Erin and Adriana.

But all of them were from VS events and parties.