Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Thanks everyone!! :D

OK - I am hoping I can draw upon all our collective knowledge of Adriana's career! There's two new pages on the site I have been busy compiling:

Magazine Covers Overview

Campaigns Overview

As you can see, the Covers one went pretty well - I was able to find dates for all but two of her covers. If you know of any magazine covers I have missed, please let me know so I can add them.

The Campaigns one is proving a little harder. There's only a handful of advertising campaigns I know the actual dates and seasons for, because I've seen them in catalogs, or I have them in print and there's a magazine title & date on the back of the ad, or it's been listed on other sites like adrianaflima.com. The others I might be able to guess at, but well...I suck at guessing lol.

Does anyone know what years and seasons Adriana landed the below campaigns?

* BCBG

* Blumarine -> looks early...1999, 2000?

* Bulgari

* De Beers

* Elie Saab

* Errenno

* FCUK

* Gai Mattiolo -> looks early...1999, 2000?

* Gasoline -> looks early...1999, 2000?

* George Rech

* Intimissimi

* Keds

* M. Officer

* Mossimo

* Napier

* Newport News -> was this for multiple years? there's winter coats, but also bikinis!

* Ona Saez

* Swatch

* Vassarette

* Versace -> pretty sure this was 2003, not sure if it was F/W or S/S?

* Zeki Triko -> 2003, 2004?

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help me date a few more of these! :)

So you must have a photo somewhere from when you posed for a picture right?

The only model I've ever met was Petra Nemcova, back when she was dating James Blunt. I took several photos of her. She was also super nice.

Marko on Adriana:

(not a perfect translation, but it gets the job done)

After celebration of their engagement in beautiful Brazilian city Salvador, Marko Jaric and Adriana Lima started thinking about their next steps before they tie the knot.During two weeks long vacation in Brazil, Marko met Adriana's parents, half brothers and friends. On June 12th Marko proposed beautiful model. Since then everything has changed in the life of 30 year old athlete. He realized that he wants to be close to to woman he loves all the time.

" I love her, and I only follow my feelings. I didn't do anything on force. I enjoyed when i was picking a ring, and thinking how to give it to her. I'm not the person who easily falls in love. I need a lot of time to show my emotions. With Adriana everything is different. I felt need on showing how much i love her"

Although he's aware of the fact that he's dating popular woman, he doesn't appreciate media attention.

"I'm not thrilled about the fact that our relationship is is in the center of media attention. I prefer on quietly enjoying in our love. On the other side, as a professional athlete; I've that sometimes is impossible to keep your private life away from media. I'm in years when you thin different about love, family, relationships. I don't care anymore about going out. Since I met Adriana, my only wish is that she is next to me. That's a feeling i define as real love..

During our dating, slowly i have discovered her personality and character, and that motivated me to think about forming a family. Our feelings completely matched on that mater. I couldn't believe that she has identical way of thinking on that subject.I met Adriana two years ago on humanitarian event in LA. She left strong impression on me, she enchanted me with her charm and kindness. It needed nine months and a lot of effort and imagination to get close to her. But it payed off.

After intense phone communication for months, Adriana agreed on seeing basketball player. Since October last year, they become inseparable.

markodad.jpg

Hey Guys :) VIP magazine from Brazil start again their list for peoples chose the 100 sexiest womans from 2008.

In 2006 Adriana was #6 (really good place for a brazilian list) Last year she was #13 (Im not sure, but I think it is).

Anyway, I want to ask for you all guys: LETS VOTE FOR ADRIANA. She totaly deserve the number 1 place, and the winner appear at Cover of VIP magazine in november and also in a sexy editorial and interview. So lets help our girl. If you guys can put this in other places (websites, foruns etc), every help is welcome :D

VOTE FOR ADRIANA

There in "Indique 10 gatas" (select 10 hotties) then you chose 10 girls (9 and Adriana, of course lol) and click in ENVIAR FOTOS. Thats it, you voted for Adriana :tweetums:

Please please please vote for her she deserves it!!!

Hey Guys :) VIP magazine from Brazil start again their list for peoples chose the 100 sexiest womans from 2008.

In 2006 Adriana was #6 (really good place for a brazilian list) Last year she was #13 (Im not sure, but I think it is).

Anyway, I want to ask for you all guys: LETS VOTE FOR ADRIANA. She totaly deserve the number 1 place, and the winner appear at Cover of VIP magazine in november and also in a sexy editorial and interview. So lets help our girl. If you guys can put this in other places (websites, foruns etc), every help is welcome :D

VOTE FOR ADRIANA

There in "Indique 10 gatas" (select 10 hotties) then you chose 10 girls (9 and Adriana, of course lol) and click in ENVIAR FOTOS. Thats it, you voted for Adriana :tweetums:

Marko on Adriana:

After celebration of their engagement in beautiful Brazilian city Salvador, Marko Jaric and Adriana Lima started thinking about their next steps before they tie the knot.During two weeks long vacation in Brazil, Marko met Adriana's parents, half brothers and friends. On June 12th Marko proposed beautiful model. Since then everything has changed in the life of 30 year old athlete. He realized that he wants to be close to to woman he loves all the time.

" I love her, and I only follow my feelings. I didn't do anything on force. I enjoyed when i was picking a ring, and thinking how to give it to her. I'm not the person who easily falls in love. I need a lot of time to show my emotions. With Adriana everything is different. I felt need on showing how much i love her"

Although he's aware of the fact that he's dating popular woman, he doesn't appreciate media attention.

"I'm not thrilled about the fact that our relationship is is in the center of media attention. I prefer on quietly enjoying in our love. On the other side, as a professional athlete; I've that sometimes is impossible to keep your private life away from media. I'm in years when you thin different about love, family, relationships. I don't care anymore about going out. Since I met Adriana, my only wish is that she is next to me. That's a feeling i define as real love..

During our dating, slowly i have discovered her personality and character, and that motivated me to think about forming a family. Our feelings completely matched on that mater. I couldn't believe that she has identical way of thinking on that subject.I met Adriana two years ago on humanitarian event in LA. She left strong impression on me, she enchanted me with her charm and kindness. It needed nine months and a lot of effort and imagination to get close to her. But it payed off.

After intense phone communication for months, Adriana agreed on seeing basketball player. Since October last year, they become inseparable.

Credits: lima_lover

Oh, and here's an image of Marko's father (who was also a basketball player):

Marko on Adriana:

That's really sweet. He sounds like he is into her and it is so much better that way. He really tried hard to get her attention. ;) :)

Marko on Adriana:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick poll time! I am trying to organize the Victoria's Secret Catalog section of my site a little better, and I can't decide what to do inside the Lingerie category:

* categorize by VS Collection (BioFit, Dream Angels, Sexy Little Things, Bridal, etc)

* categorize by color (Pink, Blue, Yellow, Multi, etc)

* categorize by type of item (Bra, Panties, Babydoll, etc)

* or just leave it as it is (though I personally feel there's too many images in some categories to comfortably browse!)

So I thought I'd ask all of you! If you have a few moments, I'd really appreciate it if you could cast a quick vote in the poll - won't take more than 30 seconds! Thank you in advance! :)

VOTE FOR ADRIANA