Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

My co-worker went to Adriana Lima's birthday bash last night in New York!! I know her b-day is in June, but maybe the rich celebrate twice :fun:

He didn't care because a friend of his is friends with Adriana and invited him. Me? I sat with my mouth open, shocked and wishing the bum would have invited me...although my self-esteem in a place full of supermodels would have been at an all time low.

I'll ask him the location again tomorrow if anyone wants to know. It was in SoHo somewhere I think -- downtown Manhattan. Anyway, now I can say that I know a friend of a friend of Adriana's!! Three degrees of separation :laugh:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...i would've killed you're friend by now lollll...thats awesommeee..and i know many ppl who celebrate like their random half birthdays 8 month b-days and crap lolll..and me being one of them haha...well anyways yea she always shops at soho..and eats there too..soo it wouldn't be surprise thats the location...anyways i hope you're friend took pictures or something!

My co-worker went to Adriana Lima's birthday bash last night in New York!! I know her b-day is in June, but maybe the rich celebrate twice :fun:

He didn't care because a friend of his is friends with Adriana and invited him. Me? I sat with my mouth open, shocked and wishing the bum would have invited me...although my self-esteem in a place full of supermodels would have been at an all time low.

I'll ask him the location again tomorrow if anyone wants to know. It was in SoHo somewhere I think -- downtown Manhattan. Anyway, now I can say that I know a friend of a friend of Adriana's!! Three degrees of separation :laugh:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...i would've killed you're friend by now lollll...thats awesommeee..and i know many ppl who celebrate like their random half birthdays 8 month b-days and crap lolll..and me being one of them haha...well anyways yea she always shops at soho..and eats there too..soo it wouldn't be surprise thats the location...anyways i hope you're friend took pictures or something!

Hi Dream Angel,

He didn't take pics. It seemed that he barely knew who she was *sigh* But it's cool. Now he knows I'm a huge fan, so if he stumbles upon another Lima event, I have him trained. :p

Are you sure it wasn't Alessandra? She just had a birthday...

I'd like to think that, but my co-worker said Adriana. Maybe Adriana was at Alessndra's party? But doesn't Alessandra keep a video diary on her website? I'll look for it to see if she had a recent bash. I'm just in awe that he was hanging out at a party with (and/or where) Adriana (was).

Ok, Adriana is amazing and everything, but i guess taben was right, me a hardcore fan finally speaking my heart, im truly sick of her! there are so many ppl obsessed witgh her, she doesnt seem so special, shes played out liek anjelina jolie now. so i dk i think im falling for eva medez, a more realistic..I loev Adriana, but unless these obsessed five year olds would calm down, i think it would be much better.

Ok, Adriana is amazing and everything, but i guess taben was right, me a hardcore fan finally speaking my heart, im truly sick of her! there are so many ppl obsessed witgh her, she doesnt seem so special, shes played out liek anjelina jolie now. so i dk i think im falling for eva medez, a more realistic..I loev Adriana, but unless these obsessed five year olds would calm down, i think it would be much better.

their nothing wrong with people liking her too much :whistle:

sure people talking about something does get boring but a true fan would not say that their sick of her :clobber: :surrender:

sure people talking about something does get boring but a true fan would not say that their sick of her :clobber: :surrender:

Of course, on here where there are people dedicated to Adriana, it will seem like 'everyone' is obsessed with her, but you'd be surprised how many people have no clue who she even is! Everytime I mention Adriana, I get an "Adriana who??"

I'm not sick of her, but she got replaced at n

yea that happened to me but then i just learned to ignore the "obsessed five year olds" and just went back to why i like her so much..and yes i agree it would be much better that way.

to be obsessed for any person just comes too wrong to me.i like adriana and to me,she's the most beautiful celebrity and that's it.i think that's not a big deal.

that people who have no lives generally have that kinda obsession.''obsessed five year olds'' is a right description.