Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^ my thoughts exactly she didn't need to tire herself out like she did for vs, only to have them do her like that. forget her opening the show, there are a few angels who got like 3 wings but they couldn't give her nothing but outfits that looked like the ones she has been wearing for the past few years that could have been given to someonelse who never wore an outfit like that. Vs ain't shit. I hope adriana really does leave them soon.

I love the outfit but I just dont get how thet could not have seen her hair being like this! Are they blind? If the show was a couple weeks later it was better fir Adriana. She looks good for giving birth just now but we all know she can do better :(

...I'm so disappointed, and fucking mad at VS. Adriana looked wonderful really,hair makeup amazing to be honest..she needs to work a lot on her weight but for me it's not about that I love her no matter what,but I'm disappointed..If they knew about her weight they should give her corset and NO WINGS,this totally sucks...what were they thinking? But Adriana still made great show I'm proud at her :)

^^^ my thoughts exactly she didn't need to tire herself out like she did for vs, only to have them do her like that. forget her opening the show, there are a few angels who got like 3 wings but they couldn't give her nothing but outfits that looked like the ones she has been wearing for the past few years that could have been given to someonelse who never wore an outfit like that. Vs ain't shit. I hope adriana really does leave them soon.

I totally agree with you. I didn't mind the ringleader outfit but that other red one was horrid. As we can all see her mid section still needs work. And every year they put the models in the same type of outfits. I love Adriana, but they should of used only outfits on her like the ones they used on Heidi and Alessandra when they weren't in their best shape. I also don't like her current hair, I feel it needs to be darker. She did look better at the after party though. No wings, and they give the lead angel only 2 outfits? Screw VS.

...I'm so disappointed, and fucking mad at VS. Adriana looked wonderful really,hair makeup amazing to be honest..she needs to work a lot on her weight but for me it's not about that I love her no matter what,but I'm disappointed..If they knew about her weight they should give her corset and NO WINGS,this totally sucks...what were they thinking? But Adriana still made great show I'm proud at her :)

I feel the same way! A corset would've looked great.