Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

IMO most of all the outfits of the show were pretty bad. Not only Adriana's outfits but also most of all the rest. I was expecting much more.

Adriana's body was amazing (out of real) if we think that she just gave birth one month and a half ago. wow! :shock: VS knew exactly how she was looking or at least they should have guessed, so they could at least give to her outfits that weren't so bad.

VS is on crack lately. Who would think to open a show like this with that Adriana circus outfit?! IMO that outfit was ugly. I think that outfit would look bad in anyone. Adriana deserved sooooo much more.

I missed her wings. I would love to see her with Lindsay wings. IMO they were beautiful.

I know that I'm rolling salt in the wound, but still ....

This year has been a disaster, literally ... It was her worst show, worse than in 2010 IMO, and I don't see anything attractive that in the sides was clearly visible fat and on the abdomen, legs the same.

For the haters of Adriana this show will be the best in her and their life, and now they have than to reproach her ​​...

I am totally disappointed in the show, all the dresses were terrible, only my favorite Rihanna liked in the black.

And I am totally disappointed in the VS. They gave her worst outfits that emphasize her shortcomings in the body ...Very sad, but it really was awful..

.....and what is with her belly button???it's huge,damn! :o

EDIT: As I said before, I wish she did not take part in the show this year.

ohhh my god here body is horrible , god please help adriana, give her body's back :Angel:

I am totally shocked by what you say, she has just given birth and she still had only 4-5 weeks of training, I think his perfect body and under these conditions

websites are tearing her apart, I don't agree with the critique that she should have as easy of a time as Ale getting back into shape. AS bodies differ, but I do agree with the critique that if you're going to look like a disaster you should stay home. The fault of the way she looked on the runway was partially on VS and partially on her.

websites are tearing her apart, I don't agree with the critique that she should have as easy of a time as Ale getting back into shape. AS bodies differ, but I do agree with the critique that if you're going to look like a disaster you should stay home. The fault of the way she looked on the runway was partially on VS and partially on her.

Exactly!

I'm going to out on a limb and say I actually like that they let her participate despite the fact she's just had a baby. Yes she's obviously not as fit as she can be and she does look a bit tired, but she's being presented as desirable and I think it's refreshing to see that VS can look at it that way. To see a supermodel sporting a bit of baby fat and not being one bit self conscious about it is nice for a change. I think the fact that it's Adriana (a big name in the industry) is what makes it work, because more people are aware of why she's a bit out of shape.

If you look at VS 10+ years ago, you could see a variety of models casted with different body types and different looks. They let that go over the years and at one point I really thought many models were getting too similar, too thin and that those casted (Anja Rubik anyone?) didn't fill out the lingerie at all. By casting Adriana this year I'm pleasantly surprised.

I can't wait till she's back to her old body, but for now I think she looks damn good for just having had a baby.

ohhh my god here body is horrible , god please help adriana, give her body's back :Angel:

I am totally shocked by what you say, she has just given birth and she still had only 4-5 weeks of training, I think his perfect body and under these conditions

sorry but ale have a baby to and she has a great body in this runway , and this is my opinion, my sister have baby to and in 2 weeks she's has her body back , for this so there is no excuse for not having a better body ! believe me i love Adriana but not that body that she had

sorry but ale have a baby to and she has a great body in this runway , and this is my opinion, my sister have baby to and in 2 weeks she's has her body back , for this so there is no excuse for not having a better body ! believe me i love Adriana but not that body that she had

Maybe, but ale giving birth before Adri .. I do not know after we saw the photos, she gave all to find his body, I'm proud of her.

u lie

Ok first of all Ale gave birth in May, that gives her a hell of a lot more time to get in shape. After her first pregnancy it took her a long time to to get back in shape and get rid of the bloat in her abdomen. The second time around she did alot better. And so will Adriana. Some people dont understand that some women retain fluids and bloat after pregnancy and it can take a while to et back to your bikini body no matter how much exercise you do. And to all the sites and people bashing her, she still looks hell of a lot better than 99% of fatass america. Once shes back again to her rockin bod people will shut up. This reminds me of when Karolina Kurkova showed up on the Cia Maritima runway a few sizes bigger and she was bashed consistently for looking that way. Im a realist though, I know Adriana is far from her top form in this years show, but the fact that she went out there like that anyways shows how humble and self confident she is. I think most models wouldnt do it or theyd starve. The only problem area is see is her abdomen/gut. I happen to like the wider hips and curvier thighs.

Ok first of all Ale gave birth in May, that gives her a hell of a lot more time to get in shape. After her first pregnancy it took her a long time to to get back in shape and get rid of the bloat in her abdomen. The second time around she did alot better. And so will Adriana. Some people dont understand that some women retain fluids and bloat after pregnancy and it can take a while to et back to your bikini body no matter how much exercise you do. And to all the sites and people bashing her, she still looks hell of a lot better than 99% of fatass america. Once shes back again to her rockin bod people will shut up. This reminds me of when Karolina Kurkova showed up on the Cia Maritima runway a few sizes bigger and she was bashed consistently for looking that way. Im a realist though, I know Adriana is far from her top form in this years show, but the fact that she went out there like that anyways shows how humble and self confident she is. I think most models wouldnt do it or theyd starve. The only problem area is see is her abdomen/gut. I happen to like the wider hips and curvier thighs.

Thank you!!! I cringe a lot of times when reading Adriana's board with some of the stuff people say. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason why Ale's and Adriana's body should be compared. None what so ever. Yeah I could understand the logic of comparing if they had their babies a few days apart, not months. It has been said many times but people need to understand that not every woman loses baby weight at the same rate as the next woman. I was excited for Adriana when I saw the backstage pictures, but seeing runway pics, I'm a little disappointed with the outfits. Perhaps my opinion will change when I see the show. I want to know exactly what the hell is going on in that 5(?) minute span from when they're about to go walk to the point where they get on the runway, to make the models look like blah.

Secondly, it's obvious V.S doesn't know how to budget. They did not need to spend money on having three performers. Rihanna, alone would have been more than good. I know having all three wasn't cheap (too bad Rihanna's album doesn't come out the week of Dec4th. would have been great promo! lol) They could have used that money for better outfits. They need to look at the fashion shows from 2005 and back when planning. I can't take the shows serous now.

Even if they had babies days apart, all women have different bodies. It's no secret that Ale and some other models might have an easier time getting into shape than Adriana does. And to me that doesn't even matter, body types are different...diets are different...priorities are different. Just because one model can do it so fast doesn't mean everyone should be able to.

As for 99% of 'fatass America'

yeah, we might be fat. But also 99% of Americans are not supermodels. I'm not saying that Adriana was FAT, I am saying she was unfit to walk the runway as a supermodel in the clothes that they gave her. Saying this or acknowledging that maybe she didn't look the best she possibly could doesn't mean we're putting Adriana down. You guys are acting like there has been some cardinal sin committed by people who say she looked horrible. The only person Adriana should be compared with is herself, VS could have at least attempted to make her not look like a clown. Again, I definitely don't take issue with her not losing the weight fast.... I was one that said she should take her time and skip this years show, I only take issue with her walking and looking the way she did. I do however appreciate her confidence despite her appearance. She's happy about her walk/appearance....she updated her twitter saying 'I made it' and I'm happy she feels accomplished about it.

Secondly, it's obvious V.S doesn't know how to budget. They did not need to spend money on having three performers. Rihanna, alone would have been more than good. I know having all three wasn't cheap (too bad Rihanna's album doesn't come out the week of Dec4th. would have been great promo! lol) They could have used that money for better outfits. They need to look at the fashion shows from 2005 and back when planning. I can't take the shows serous now.

In fact I think VS has used much of its budget for three singers, rihanna would amply sufficient or even Bruno Mars. Justin B about I do not think it belongs in a show of VS is a singer for teenager (I do not criticize in any case) outfits have been neglected, some were okay, but no more, we have seen much better from VS. I remember last year, the outfits were great (the black wings of Adri * ___ *) and yet there was Maroon 5, Kanye West ... it was the show.

Adriana is proud of herself, and I barely saw bad comments on other websites. For the most part the short time period have people amazed and accepting how she looked. I just think people like us and people who are into vs and adriana are more critical because we KNOW she could have looked better. But to outsiders she is still amazing

u lie

i don't lie , AND THIS IS MY OPINION ! :clobber::blah: should learn to respect the opinion of others, I do not like and ready, is not why the world will collapse, I believe she will recover! I'm very proud for my sister she have very good metabolism she belongs to the 1% of 'LEAN America