Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Update from Serbian Blic:

Marko Jaric, the famous Serbian basketball player, has arrived in Belgrade after the end of the season in NBA league in America. He has already been spotted on a tennis match of Novak Djokovic and Janko Tipsarevic on ATP Serbia Open.

Marko is in Belgrade without his wife, the famous fashion model Adriana Lima. The special occasion of his arrival might be organization of the wedding in Serbia, which Jaric has recently announced.

Marko and Adriana have had a private civil ceremony on Valentine’s Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Soon after the secret wedding far from the public eye, the couple announced two wedding celebrations in Serbia and Brazil for summer.

“We plan to make two modest weddings, one in Serbia and another in Brazil. We have decided to do so because it wouldn’t be convenient for the numerous members of our families to travel from one part of the world to another. We will prepare two small celebrations in both countries and make everyone happy. Adriana can’t wait to come to Serbia and she will surely visit my hometown this year. We still haven’t decided about the exact date, it all depends on our numerous obligations,” Marko says.

The basketball player of the Memphis Grizzlies was among the numerous celebrities on MGM tennis courts in Dorcol where the first Serbian ATP tennis tournament is currently taking place and has immediately attracted attention of the audience. “Blic” has contacted people close to Marko, but they did not want to reveal reasons of his stay in Belgrade. However, they suggested that Jaric is in the process of finding the location for his and Adriana’s second wedding.

From nothingless over at Lima-Fans.com:

Not sure if it technically is Adriana news - but she IS the face of the fragrance, so it'd be great if it won, and she might attend the awards if it does!

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir™ perfume is a finalist for Fragrance of the Year at the FiFi awards! Adriana is the face of this fragrance, and you can help it win by voting! Voting ends May 15.

x2vubb.jpg

Just a little more interesting info:
Model Adriana Lima will stop by the Lexington Avenue Victoria's Secret store on Saturday to greet fans and sign autographs in honor of Sexy Little Things Noir, a new body-care and fragrance line. And if her beauty isn't enough of an allure for you, we're told she'll be "dressed as a modern-day Cleopatra." May 9, 722 Lexington Ave., at 58th St. (212 230-1647), 12:30–1:30.

Source

So who's going? I think I just might have to.

its tomorrow! Yay, we gonna get pictures! :ddr:

I don't know if I'm going still because it's been pouring rain like all this week with the exception of yesterday, but I'm thinking that might be good because less people. I don't know, I just don't want to stand in the rain. I've met her before and talked to her for awhile so I'm good. I mean, the only real reason I would want to go is, well, the obvious and I just had something to give her. Maybe the rain will stop by the time the sun comes up!

Nevermind, I've decided to go and will be doing a play-by-play of the signing since I'm sure we are all curious. It would be great if I had a Twitter, but I don't so I'll be posting in the SLT Noir thread on the Lima-Fans.com Forum from my phone.

Although I met her recently at the airport and sat across from her in the plane, she was on her personal time, so I didn't want to do the super fan with a camera thing...BUT NOW I DO!! LOL!! Camera ready - leaving in a few. I'll share my pics also. Later gators!! Woo-hoo. :laugh:

Here's a picture of her on Fox & Friends this morning!

Oh boy. We better get there early. I think I'm going to leave in a few minutes!

I'm going to leave here at like 11 because it only takes me about a half an hour!

Doesn't look that great in that picture. She's kinda hit'n'miss nowadays.

I agree...I mean her body still looks pretty fit/slim here....but her face sometimes looks 'average' in candids. Not exotic. Is it just me or has her nose become bigger/fattish over the years? I remember her nose being smaller when she was younger. And when she smiles her eyes can get really squinty. But overall, she still looks pretty good. She definetly doesn't look pregnant!

And I assume, this is how she'll be wearing her hair at the launch?