Bellazon

News

Neo52285

From MsGucci over on Lima-Fans:

There is a rumor that Adriana might be on an upcoming cover of Brazilian Vogue, that she shot a few months ago in Mexico. (Or it's a cover for Mexican Vogue and it was shot in Brazil a few months ago, the article wasn't clear but it's one or the other).

Source

From MsGucci over on Lima-Fans:
There is a rumor that Adriana might be on an upcoming cover of Brazilian Vogue, that she shot a few months ago in Mexico. (Or it's a cover for Mexican Vogue and it was shot in Brazil a few months ago, the article wasn't clear but it's one or the other).

Source

hmmm i dont know but i hope its true because she hasnt had a major cover in a loooong time!

MIGHT ... so there's still a lil hope <_<

I really want to see her there because pretty much all the big names are there .. it would be good for her to meet more important people .. but if she cant come for some reason I hope she's doing something important ... like shooting a ed for a important magazine or cover etc.

Well if she does attend, that will just be fabulous! It's going to be her first time at the MET right? I'm hoping she'll go with Ricardo Tisci along with MariaCarla and he would probably put her in his designs for Givenchy haute couture (because it's more romantic than his gothic chic seasonal lines) since the theme this year is "Model as Muse".

I hope she does attend though because she's been laying low for quite a while now :(. Plus it really does make it seem like she's definitely in the next Givenchy campaign (most likely) since it seems like Ricardo has taken a liking for Adriana as a model especially coming back to high fashion (although Boscono is his muse).

RUMOR

--------------------------

V59 issue photographer mario testino

Mario Testino's swimsuit issue is about to put the heat on summer

a comment in the comments list:

From toni, April 29, 2009, 1:50 pm

Adriana is also featured on this issue sans Alessandra.

http://www.vmagazine.com/blog.php?n=13007

preview vid ... I dont see her name and/or photo in the preview vid ... but i hope its true or else its the most stupid comment of the day :(

Just putting this here just because she STILL hasn't made up her mind and seems to be the only one because everyone on this list accepted the invitation and will be there.

A list of attendees thus far:

Alexander Wang: Lara Stone

Allure: Leslie Mann, Anna Friel

Badgley Mischka: Tyra Banks

Bally: Rachel Bilson

Brian Reyes: Ivanka Trump

Burberry: Twiggy, Agyness Deyn

Calvin Klein: Brooke Shields, Eva Mendes, Halle Berry

Chanel: Edita Vilkeviciute, Diane Kruger, Kirsten Dunst

Christian Dior: Gisele Bundchen, Marion Cotillard

Derek Lam: Liya Kebede, Brooklyn Decker

Diane von Furstenberg: Rosario Dawson

Dolce & Gabbana: Eva Herzigova

DSquared2: Carol Alt

Emilio Pucci: Ciara

Estee Lauder: Hilary Rhoda (rumored to be wearing Thakoon), Elizabeth Hurley

Givenchy: Mariacarla Boscono, Adriana Lima (but may not be able to attend)

Isaac Mizrahi: Coco Rocha

Jason Wu: Jessica Alba

J.Mendel: Heidi Klum

Lancome: Arlenis Sosa Pena, Daria Werbowy

Louis Vuitton: Madonna, Kerry Washington

Marc Jacobs: Kate Moss, Anne Hathaway, Helena Christensen

Michael Kors: Lauren Hutton

Narciso Rodriguez: Lily Donaldson

Peter Som: Anne Vyalitsyna

Rachel Roy: Lakshmi Menon, Joy Bryant

Richard Chai: Karolina Kurkova

Rodarte: Jessica Stam

Stella McCartney: Liv Tyler, Kate Bosworth

Versace: Cindy Crawford

William Rast: Jessica Biel

Zac Posen: Helena Christensen

Source

Exclusive news from MsGucci over at Lima-Fans! Remember where you heard it first. ;)
After 5 years of successful ad campaigns with the cosmetic giant, Adriana has ended her relationship with Maybelline. Her last ads will slowly come out through the rest of the year. Adriana has now signed a multi million dollar contract with Victoria's Secret Beauty, which will allow her to do launches, campaigns and commercials for the perfumes, and makeup lines for the brand. This contract is much bigger than her maybelline contract, and is additional to her already multi million angel contract with the company.

Adriana has upped her income a LOT by signing this new contract, and by signing this, with her already existing VS contract, Doritos contract, and how much she was paid on Deal or no Deal, I wouldn't be suprised if she surpasses her old income on the Forbes list by a long shot.

This was a very smart move on Adriana's part and it has been confirmed and the information was given to us by a very very reliable source.

We were going to withhold this info a little longer, but we feel with Adriana doing a launch for VS this week, it's going to become obvious sooner or later :)

I'm so excited for this! She's the perfect Angel to have a major beauty contract with VS. :wub: Can't wait to see all the ad campaigns!

It's great Adriana signed with Victoria's Secret beauty but I preferred Maybelline because it made her stand out from the other VS Angels where she had a lucrative contract with a good cosmetics brands lots of consumers use (such as Doutzen with L'Oreal). I'm happy from her but it just makes her "too much" of being known as their spokesmodel (please don't kill me).

Moving along, there's still a chance she might be at the MET (MariaCarla and Tisci haven't been photographed yet). I REALLY hope she does go, I mean invited to the gala courtesy of Givenchy is an awesome offer. Some of those who've attended buy their own tickets to PR themselves.

Adriana will be making a personal appearance at the Lexington Store in NYC May 9th to celebrate Mothers Day, and launch Sexy Little Things Noir.

They expect her at the store for Press at 11am, and she will be doing autographs from 12:30pm-1:30pm. To get an autograph you must purchase a bottle of sexy little things Noir.

*Please credit Lima-Fans.com for the news*