Bellazon

News

Neo52285

really. That's one of the cheapest things I ever bought from VS ... don't ask :rofl: I would go but I'm in the middle of finals. But if anyone has the chance certainly go. Adriana's super funny and nice. I've met her twice. She's worth the paying. :yes: And if anyone does go, be sure to tell us about it. ;)

Regarding the Maybelline/VS Beauty news, there's something I don't understand. Why would Adriana need to sign a contract for perfumes ? She already did the perfumes campaings for VS didn't she ? And how is VS beauty much bigger than Maybelline ? I thought Maybelline was the n°1 cosmetic brand ?

She didn't sign a contract just for perfumes. It's for all of VS' cosmetics. I think there was a limit before of what she was able to promote with them because of Maybelline. And while Maybelline is bigger than VS Beauty, the 5-year contract she signed for VS Beauty was basically like three times the amount she was getting with Maybelline.

She didn't sign a contract just for perfumes. It's for all of VS' cosmetics. I think there was a limit before of what she was able to promote with them because of Maybelline. And while Maybelline is bigger than VS Beauty, the 5-year contract she signed for VS Beauty was basically like three times the amount she was getting with Maybelline.

3 times ! :blink:

Well they sure know how to show appreciation!

Actually, I don't even know what she was getting for Maybelline, but I know how much the contract she signed for VS Beauty was and it's probably even more than three times the amount Maybelline was giving her.

Just a little more interesting info:

Model Adriana Lima will stop by the Lexington Avenue Victoria's Secret store on Saturday to greet fans and sign autographs in honor of Sexy Little Things Noir, a new body-care and fragrance line. And if her beauty isn't enough of an allure for you, we're told she'll be "dressed as a modern-day Cleopatra." May 9, 722 Lexington Ave., at 58th St. (212 230-1647), 12:30–1:30.

Source

So who's going? I think I just might have to.

Actually, I don't even know what she was getting for Maybelline, but I know how much the contract she signed for VS Beauty was and it's probably even more than three times the amount Maybelline was giving her.

How much?

3 times more than Maybelline.

Cleopatra?? Didn't Cleopatra wear revealing clothes? She usually showed off her stomach. Should be interesting to see a modern take on that! If anything, Adri should be wearing something revealing or else it won't be very cleopatric-like..lol

Cleopatra?? Didn't Cleopatra wear revealing clothes? She usually showed off her stomach. Should be interesting to see a modern take on that! If anything, Adri should be wearing something revealing or else it won't be very cleopatric-like..lol

Cleopatra didn't hardly show off her stomach. Sometimes but rarely.

Like Sav said on lima-fans, I'm guessing they are doing her hair in a cleopatra like style. They don't plan these things out what the girls wear..and they esp don't let the general public know, it sounds like they've been planning this for a while...and there could be a reason why.