Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I called Ale. I'm still calling Adriana. First

Lost Soul :heart: and as World of Warcraft would say. /pwn'd

Gimme a call

Oh! one more thing. In the candid of her on Fox and whatever thingy news stuff... her face is doing what Josie's started to do around her 4-5th month. By the time Josie was at 7-8 months I didn't even reconize her.

post-1004-0-1446077945-50289_thumb.jpg

Doesn't even look like Josie

I just met Adriana Lima again at the Victoria's Secret store here in NY, and she remembered me from the airplane!! I am on cloud 20. What is cloud 9 anyway? :laugh:

I also met some nice fans in line and one of you from this board! Extra cool!

Oh...and the store wouldn't allow photography except for the press. Sorry - no pics :(

Haha. I'm happy you two went and saw her and saw each other. Must of been kinda funny. Well whatever the reasons for the look or what ... all will be revealed in time. Let's live in the here and now and wait for official word. But there does appear to be a lot of evidence ... whether its circumstancial ... who knows. I have a feeling the Angel line up for this year will be unexspected anyway

BTW, I'm curious ... what pic did she sign?

thats a great pic. It's new and shiny, I love it. When I went to see her with Heidi in December ... it was just a black and white version of the SuperModel Obsession one. :( But this one is very nice.

I see VS is still usig those aqua-blueish steel silver pens. :rofl: I never tire of those.

Thanks for sharing. :wave:

Seriously wth does a cat have to do with selling perfume? And could they be more obvious with the fainting chair for her to sit on. Add in the slow weight gain, her face starting to blow up to the size of a small 3rd world country... and now they give her large props at each set/photo shoot and we have a winner

She looks obviously pregnant to some of us and not to others. She looks like she's carrying small to me, but def carrying, but whatever :) Whatever her situation is as long as she's happy that's all that matters.

Why a cat? Because a cat was a cult animal in ancient Egypt.

Adriana dressed like Cleopatra --> Ancient Egypt --> Cats --> Adriana dressed like Cleopatra with a cat.

Um, you guys have seen what Cleopatra looks like right? Adriana in no way shape or form embodies Cleopatra. rotflmao. Giving GF a cat to play with, a shoulder length hair cut, a armband, a fainting chair, and a dress with ugly gold embellishments does not even come close to being the Hellenistic ruler of Egypt. Even if they aren't going for literal here... they failed

I knew it was ALimaFan because Adriana was so loud when she remembered her and I was a couple of people behind her! :laugh:

It was really cool meeting you! I have never met anyone from a forum before :wave:

So she was loud, huh? I am so thrilled right now that I can't concentrate on work. How are you feeling about the meet-n-greet? Is this your first time meeting her?

post-1545-1241899363_thumb.jpg

I knew it was ALimaFan because Adriana was so loud when she remembered her and I was a couple of people behind her! :laugh:

post-3972-0-1446077956-09539_thumb.jpg

It was really cool meeting you! I have never met anyone from a forum before :wave:

So she was loud, huh? I am so thrilled right now that I can't concentrate on work. How are you feeling about the meet-n-greet? Is this your first time meeting her?

Loud enough that I heard her! :laugh: I've met her before and she's always nice and bubbly. Though I have to say that the signings are usually more upbeat. Maybe after we left it got more crazy. It was so quiet and intimate when we were there!